RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

15 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Well, Tamar...

I hadn't seen the preview when I wrote that :clown:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Sis, someone in this thread said jorgeous should have been bottom 2 for this episode. Thats why i dont listen to fan judging anymore.

because she...should've been in the bottom. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

because she...should've been in the bottom. 

You are entitled to a wrong opinion, but anyone who says jorgeous should have been in the bottom ep 1 is obviously biased. But do you boo! 😎

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Brittany Broski not you not you

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

My favorite queen :jonnycat: Can't wait for her to STOMP on necks in AS10

Detox is such a legend whew

Posted (edited)

This ad Bianca is doing why is she so robotic lmfao :ahh:

Edited by Bewitched
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

:ahh:

Edited by Bewitched
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Relampago. said:

spacer.png

This look is so fugly, am I missing something about it? I see a lot of praise for it on Reddit/Twitter

I love Roxxxy but we need to have an honest conversation about not giving a pass to queens who are capable of a lot more but are giving the bare minimum.

i don't like it.

So, I'm not a fan of Nina at all, I think she's busted and annoying, always way. But, aside from licking toes and supporting the disgusting Amy Schumer, is there a reason everyone hates her so much? Like I'm seeing people elude to there being allegations against her, but can't tell if that's just toxic fans making stuff up. 

Also I understand that to get the heavy hitters in, it's going to have to be non elim seasons now, but they need to do better personality wise, this group is so dry….and jorgeous (who shouldn't be there to begin with) needs to find a real personality outside of smoking weed, it feels so childish. 

Wait, what happened to Nina? why is everyone hating her? I find her adorable omg and so sad she didn't win the lip sync this week... although she was doing a mess in that stage lol

Hate to se Roxxxy fading in the background a lot. Gottmik and Angeria have the spotlight already

BTW... Shanel runway is amazing 

Now girl 

Angeria was so robbed 

• Like 4

Wait … Nina too :skull:

Violet is never reviewing this show again. All the bearded queens getting in their jabs- whatever, but not Gottmik's drunk confrontation on live :skull: 

Your future is badgeless

You mean snatchless?

I hope so

I'm f*cking screaming, the quickness and the delivery omg 

tsmadison-laughing.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Dancehall Queen said:

Violet is never reviewing this show again. All the bearded queens getting in their jabs- whatever, but not Gottmik's drunk confrontation on live :skull: 

why is everyone so sensitive they were just kidding around good grief :psyduck:

T-I-A-R-A

This doll did not come to play

Teeny-eeny waist with a huge empire

Face, heart, and hair, set the world on fire

Atrl GIF - Atrl - Discover & Share GIFs

• Thanks 1

I saw this clip muted at first and it took me a minute to realize who this was cause of their tan 💀

Spoiler

Angeria robbed, Nina slayed. I enjoyed Shannel's Liberace too, she's just unlucky Nina was there with the same character. Gottmik was fine I guess (but I gagged at her runway, so clever).

That lip sync was a MESS, and I'm talking about Nina this time. I can't believe that Gottmik has now won 3 lip syncs on Drag Race, truly wild :skull:

• Like 1

That must have been the worst lip sync ever lol

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

Angeria ROBBED

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, LionH3art said:

yeah wtf :rip:  Nina West electric CHAIR

• Like 1

i am really surprised how plastique (1 &2 ep) and got (1-3) has beeen killing it.

roxxxy u in danger  i was rooting for you we were all rooting for you how dare you

it's 3rd episode.

LOVED the episode until that lip sync :rip: But it was really really good: Liberace-gate, the first group doing good, Angeria!!!!, Vanjie coming out of a carpet, Gottmik playing a dog, the strategies while getting ready and some strong runways from Angeria, Plastique, Gottmik, Jorgeous and Roxxxy. The good thing about the lip sync is that there's no way they can make Nina a winner now.

• Like 2

Angeria should've been in the top instead of Mik, and that lip sync was horrendous. What the hell was Nina doing…and what is going on with roxxxy? This series is boring me.

Our girl Nina swiping up a badge and slaying. The people's princess.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.