RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

:ahh: You know for the fact that after that Liberace tea being spilled, the producers would make SG to be the challenge of the week at all costs.

What is the Liberace tea?

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

This just randomly popped into my head earlier, but how long do we think that the RuGirl booking fee boost lasts? And I'm not talking about for a queen who either won her season or was a major fan favorite (they'll most likely be making 6+ figures off their drag for years to come). I'm talking about for queens who were early outs and/or forgotten after a few seasons. Like is someone like Orion Story or Kandy Ho still commanding a higher booking fee than they were pre-Drag Race? I'm assuming it would wear off after a few years, but I'm not sure. A sickening performer would still be able to make more in tips, and maybe the DR boost helps in that department. I'm not sure tbh

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

what :deadbanana2:

The shirt, the taking down of entire police departments, the c*ntery… King Tyra showing these others girls what REAL winner energy is :clap3: 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, KFC said:

I don't follow him but I remember reading about this a while ago but wasn't there an incident where he had the dildo in his pants so they thought he was exposing his erect *****? :rip: 

Yes. It was a strapon that was outside the pants, so he protested by holding it. And got taken down a second time. This first incident is actually from the cops being called for a car accident where he was the victim and then they tazed him.

22 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

This just randomly popped into my head earlier, but how long do we think that the RuGirl booking fee boost lasts? And I'm not talking about for a queen who either won her season or was a major fan favorite (they'll most likely be making 6+ figures off their drag for years to come). I'm talking about for queens who were early outs and/or forgotten after a few seasons. Like is someone like Orion Story or Kandy Ho still commanding a higher booking fee than they were pre-Drag Race? I'm assuming it would wear off after a few years, but I'm not sure. A sickening performer would still be able to make more in tips, and maybe the DR boost helps in that department. I'm not sure tbh

Even the first outs and filler queens from the show are marketed as headliners on the flyers for the local club nights so regardless of how long it's been since their season I'm sure they're getting paid at least a teeny bit more than non RuGirl's

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

I saw Yuhua when she was opening for Brita back in 2022. I don't think either of them can live solely off of their drag :katie:

6 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I saw Yuhua when she was opening for Brita back in 2022. I don't think either of them can live solely off of their drag :katie:

I think either Brita or her man has non-drag related money (I can't remember). 

Yuhua's stayed a bit relevant through her YouTube channel, and I think may do seamstress work?

8 hours ago, CroNich said:

What is the Liberace tea?

Well, Tamar...

The way Tyra just did more for her nation than any Queen from this show has ever done. :clap3:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, FOCK said:

The way Tyra just did more for her nation than any Queen from this show has ever done. :clap3:

The Raven Was Robbed t shirt :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Why hate on Kara Mel (who seems sweet and hosts well) when Batty Davis is right there ?

what-confused.gif

They both always look so busted. But then again, they are there too make money, not to break-even.

Coming for the sweet angels Kara Mel and Batty Davis? Despicable. 

10 hours ago, Hurem said:

Don't they have like set shows? So it's not much different than before they got on drag race.

Just caught with the episodes and damn Plastique is really sh*tting on these hoes

She still has no personality but damn she's truly doing drag on its highest level

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

This look is so fugly, am I missing something about it? I see a lot of praise for it on Reddit/Twitter

I love Roxxxy but we need to have an honest conversation about not giving a pass to queens who are capable of a lot more but are giving the bare minimum.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

spacer.png

This look is so fugly, am I missing something about it? I see a lot of praise for it on Reddit/Twitter

I love Roxxxy but we need to have an honest conversation about not giving a pass to queens who are capable of a lot more but are giving the bare minimum.

This is Elsa from Frozen's long lost sister who somehow ended up growing in Florida and honestly? I live for ha :gaycat1:

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

spacer.png

The fandom can be quite delusional at times and let reputations/personal feelings interfere with objectivity. For example, I see so many TikToks ranking Nina last in the rumix when we all know good as hell she was better than Shannel, Roxy, and maybe even Mik.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mindbender said:

The fandom can be quite delusional at times and let reputations/personal feelings interfere with objectivity. For example, I see so many TikToks ranking Nina last in the rumix when we all know good as hell she was better than Shannel, Roxy, and maybe even Mik.

Sis, someone in this thread said jorgeous should have been bottom 2 for this episode. Thats why i dont listen to fan judging anymore.

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

spacer.png

The way I've been avoiding this thread because I couldn't bare to admit that she was mid af in the first episode :skull: not a single good look. She slightly redeemed herself in the second episode but still lay down and let the rented fashion girlies stomp all over her 

• Like 3

My favorite queen :jonnycat: Can't wait for her to STOMP on necks in AS10

• Like 2

Rewatching s11, and honestly Yvie is insufferable, so rude and why did she think she was one of the judges? 

Nina was carrried through by production (along with vanjie), how was she not in the bottom for the farm to runway episode? She looked laughable. 

And I'm still mad at how they treated Rajah, she wasn't winner material but she deserved better. 

• Like 1

Trinity actually wasnt bad with monet 

she like really speaks the truth :deadbanana:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KFC said:

The way I've been avoiding this thread because I couldn't bare to admit that she was mid af in the first episode :skull: not a single good look. She slightly redeemed herself in the second episode but still lay down and let the rented fashion girlies stomp all over her 

She's kinda serving bad looks both episodes :thing:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.