RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

19 hours ago, KFC said:

Beautiful looks, ugly personality 

Fair, but this applies more to her off the show persona for me because she was quite enjoyable on S13

• Like 1

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, KFC said:

I love drag queens that actually wear drag as opposed to female fashion but she was such a BORE on season 14 

She's a pretty girl and seems very sweet but this cast needs girls who are gonna shake the table and I feel like she'll be lost in a sea of kindness on this season 

7 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Are you ******* serious? PLEASE go open a history book, this thread is full of uneducated people throwing opinions about things they know nothing about.

PLENTY of stolen artifacts were "gifted" to museums over the course of centuries, you CANNOT gift something STOLEN from someone else.

If Rajah O Hara GIFTED the wig she stole from Ariel Versace to Vanjie on S11, it's STILL stolen.

First off, slow your roll. I asked for context and the context I received did not mention anything about it being stolen. 

Second, upon further investigation - if I'm correct this is the Temple of Dendur which was constructed in Egypt and would have been torn down when they constructed the New Aswan High Dam. The USA donate $10 million to the relocation of other Egyptian monuments and in return was gifted the temple. 

Let's go through the list shall we - constructed in Egypt. It was gifted by the Egyptian government to the USA who donated a good chunk of money that helped to preserve other monuments that would have otherwise been destroyed. Nothing appears to be stolen in the history of this temple. You are correct that There have been many cases where the artifacts that have been stolen by other governments but this does not seem to be the case for this particular monument.

I asked specifically about this monument and whether or not what Shea was saying was accurate. The response that i received appears to be accurate which means that Shea's comment was not. There does not appear to be theft or foul play involved based on the article I included in this comment. If you have further insight about this then I'm happy to hear it. If/until that time comes, you are cordially invited to take several rows of seats. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2024 at 11:19 PM, KFC said:

Beautiful looks, ugly personality 

The Jorgeous print (but without the beautiful looks :fan:)

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Fair, but this applies more to her off the show persona for me because she was quite enjoyable on S13

Tbh a lot of it comes from the payola she got (Ep. 1 lipsync/ball/commercial challenges) + her fans doing too much during the season with how they thought she was the shoo-in to win

I also didn't like her attempted mean girls group that mega flopped so being associated with Kandy and Tina by association made me like her even less. I loved her reaction to Elliott during the finale reaction video though :dies: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stardom said:

The Jorgeous print (but without the beautiful looks :fan:)

Y'all do too much on Jorgeous she's just dumb but inoffensive and provides a kii every now and again (Bosco drag) :dies: 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Hopefully AS9 was filmed before she stuck her head up the corset queens ass

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, KFC said:

Hopefully AS9 was filmed before she stuck her head up the corset queens ass

X for doubt.

But she also has the habit of mimicking others' behaviors around her. So with this "kindness" cast, she might be a bore lol.

• Like 2

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, PMM said:

She is such a ******* troll god I love her so much :ahh:

Edited by Bewitched
  • Like 1

The thought of Ru being CGI'd in :bibliahh:

spacer.png

• Haha 10

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

I read the username, clicked play, watched the entire video, and it still took me a solid 1-2 minutes to process that this is Max from S7 :rip:

He doesn't even look different or anything, I'm just slow :rip: :rip: :rip:  

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Like 2

I said it in response to her "letting" Amanda win in the Lalaparuza, but if you are not going on the show to COMPETE, don't show UP. This is a life changing experience and you should be there to give it your all cause hundreds of others won't get the chance. 

It all just kind of gives me "I'm unbothered hehe! :^)" and I don't really care for that mentality. You can be competitive and also vibe and have a good time. It's not like Nymphia and Sapphira were having meltdowns every episode.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I said it in response to her "letting" Amanda win in the Lalaparuza, but if you are not going on the show to COMPETE, don't show UP. This is a life changing experience and you should be there to give it your all cause hundreds of others won't get the chance. 

It all just kind of gives me "I'm unbothered hehe! :^)" and I don't really care for that mentality. You can be competitive and also vibe and have a good time. It's not like Nymphia and Sapphira were having meltdowns every episode.

she was there for exposure just like Magnolia, but she likes Taylor so she has fans*

*i had to add that lol

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

So she's just that obnoxious and unlikable for no reason? At least blame it on the competition :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

She is lying. She mentioned several times on the show she wanted to win challenges. This is her coping.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

MIB is THEE star from S15, like Sasha C who?:clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

And why is she mentioning this now? Did anyone ask her?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I'm trying to be better but after seeing this I might just relapse

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, unino said:

And why is she mentioning this now? Did anyone ask her?

blame it on the alcohol

Posted (edited)

Is Plastique a millionaire? Her budget is endless it seems. 

Edited by TryMe
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I mean no offense to all of the obsessed dawn haters but imagine not being competitive and still cruising through the competition until top 6?

idk- the way she makes so many drag race fans fume from literally doing nothing offensive or antagonistic is slowly

making me stan the ***** teehee

that being said- I totally understand what you mean about that attitude. Like don't come if you aren't trying to win. 

1 hour ago, TryMe said:

Is Plastique a millionaire? Her budget is endless it seems. 

She has over 11 million TikTok followers. With the amount of money she can probably charge for sponsorships based on that following, I'd be surprised if she wasn't. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.