RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Calling Gottmik mother feels so wrong… she's cousin at best 

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Neighbor 

• Haha 4

This cast is not it. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

CO1YqMU.jpeg

7cowBH8.jpeg

:deadbanana4:

Why is she so hated? What is the tea?

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Why is she so hated? What is the tea?

She showed some support for Amy Schumer after Amy had gone on a rant about the Palestine situation. Also there's something about being into feet on stage?

Out of all queens, I never expected Nina West to be dragged so hard :skull:

The comments :skull:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Coworker

spacer.png

• Haha 11

I just realized I won't see Plane Jane on my TV this week or during All Stars…

I'm gonna miss S16.

Speaking of PJ:

:ahh: 

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 1

not gottmik :bibliahh:

Promo looks: Plastique > Angeria > Gottmik > Vanjie > Shannel > Roxxxy > Jorgeous > Nina

Gottmik destroyed them :jonny5: her taste is something else. I hope she took dancing classes or something, cause she really lacks as a performer.

Nina really is alergic to serving :rip: I don't think I can recall a good look of hers in my mind. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

No prize money? Donations?? No huge personalities in the cast? NO ELIMINATIONS?

Yup, I'm boycotting, I won't be pirating this season. :doc:  Enough is enough.

Girl, please. 

You'll be watching the season right alongside the rest of us phaguettes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

All the praise for Gottmik being focused on her looks because that's the only thing she does successfully :gaycat7: (inb4 someone says her Snatch Game was good when she basically played herself)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

All the praise for Gottmik being focused on her looks because that's the only thing she does successfully :gaycat7: (inb4 someone says her Snatch Game was good when she basically played herself)

I find her boring and vapid but lbr here... she killed that. Even if she played herself the delivery of each joke was on point.

• Like 1

Plastique's look omfg :jonny4: issa SHOOT

• Like 2

Did Roxxxy get her eyeballs removed? Cause I couldn't find them in her confessionals. Creepy af

Shannel, Roxxxy and Vanjie will hopefully bring some entertainment just by being themselves. Other than that, I'm not looking forward to anything else. Maybe the occasional minimalistic, post-industrial, post-fabric Gottmik look but that's it.

50 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Tea. 

Rosè should've won TSG that season.

GottMik was good but high at best. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Thumbs Down 2

A non-elimination season sounds ******* awful :rip: Low stakes = bad TV. I get that they wanted to bring in some big names (and promising no elimination is a good way to do that) but damn this is gonna be a snoozefest. I'm sure there are some absolute killers from recent seasons who would've loved to come back and COMPETE.

I'm hoping AS10 is an all-out bloodbath.

• Like 3

Having to put up with Punina, ASStique, JorgFLEAS,and GotTICKS for an entire season?

I'll watch it, but only to post on here whenever payola strikes.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

A non-elimination season sounds ******* awful :rip: Low stakes = bad TV. I get that they wanted to bring in some big names (and promising no elimination is a good way to do that) but damn this is gonna be a snoozefest. I'm sure there are some absolute killers from recent seasons who would've loved to come back and COMPETE.

I'm hoping AS10 is an all-out bloodbath.

Double the starting number of contestants and increase the number of eliminated queens per week to two, no safes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Also there's something about being into feet on stage?

Nothing wrong with that part :clack:

This cast is so dry, outside of Roxy, Shantel and vanjie there's barely a personality in the room. The though of watching Nina and mik for a full season is nauseating. 

• Like 1

awful cast, awful concept. Shannel is probably winning this anyway for the "1st contestant ever, full circle moment" or whatever bullsiht storyline.

also can't stand to watch Boxxy make a fool of herself yet again while the production scrambles to create a positive edit for her

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.