RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

L to the A to the D to the Y
Like a shooting star straight to the sky
Gonna make you snap, gonna make you say
Step, smack, and a Pas de Bourree
Twist, turn, levitate
Act, pose, captivate
When I hit that stage, I’ma drive you crazy
Serve it to you like a lady

eb9a03165bd2925568ea38f8ea83eb2df503dd10

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I always forget Sasha Velour is even in the winner's circle. She has NOTHING to do with the brand. I can't see her ever returning to Drag Race in any form or fashion. Thankfully :fan:

14 minutes ago, Morissette said:

The way I always forget Sasha Velour is even in the winner's circle. She has NOTHING to do with the brand. I can't see her ever returning to Drag Race in any form or fashion. Thankfully :fan:

girl don’t say this on twitter the girls there seem to think sasha is a THREAT and thee strongest winner

Even if Sasha isn’t your cup of tea you have to admit her success without leeching off WoW constantly is commendable

Not to mention she adds a lot of aesthetic diversity with her drag to the winner’s circle 

Some people might find her pretentious and boring but it’s not like she has a nasty attitude or anything, and she does what she does well so it’s better than mediocre winners like Kylie for sure 

10 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

girl don’t say this on twitter the girls there seem to think sasha is a THREAT and thee strongest winner

lmfao, she is a mid-lower tier winner imo. She'd get WASHED by Bianca, Alaska, Bob, Violet and everyone on AS7 with the exception of Yvie. Same for Aquaria, who's hardly even mentioned for All Winners wishlists lol. 

Edited by Morissette

Also Sasha’s CLAT verse is a slay, ate most of drag race girl verses up 

And her laughing at Alexis saying Shea and Sasha were scared of her during S9 was C***

Edited by Relampago.
sp

• ATRL Moderator

I can't find the main Drag Race thread?  I thought we had AS split from the regular season now?  

Just now, Morissette said:

lmfao, she is a mid-lower tier winner imo. She'd get WASHED by Bianca, Alaska, Bob, Violet and everyone on AS7 with the exception of Yvie. Same for Aquaria, who hardly even mentioned for All Winners wishlists lol. 

ye i don’t have anything personal against Sasha but she got very lucky w the finale twist. her only memorable moment (altho it is kinda THE moment of drag race). but the amount of hype i see around her on twitter… a choice.

like :rip:

Spoiler

this account is also saying Alaska and Jinkx are questionable because they were favoured by production, then saying Gigi should’ve won? And defending Sasha not having the best track record, but saying Jaida and Viv shouldn’t have won bc they didn’t have the best track record?

i cant stand these fans :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

i think every winner would bring something to an all winners season regardless of my personal feelings towards them. i think priyanka, for example, is by far the weakest winner of the show across all franchises but even she could pull out a winning girl groups verse and a couple of great runways if she were cast

The thing is all of the original winners outside of Bianca and Bob had MAJOR competition that could have held the crown on their season. So when we rank winners its sorta pointless because theyve yet to compete against one another. Also, someone like Raja and Jinx are past their peak tbh, creatively and physically (thats not shade).

Brooklyn

Manila

DeLa

Shangela

Ginger

Valentina

Gigi

Eureka

Naomi

all could compete and possibly even win a winners season too.

1 hour ago, Morissette said:

41 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

She did well in most of the challenges of her season. She won an improv challenge (Good Morning Challenge), won an ad/acting challenge (Your pilot is on fire) almost won the Snatch Game, should've won the roast, should've won the make over and she's an amazing lip-syncher, the one who changed the whole game. Her only weakness in her season was her fashion and she has stepped it up to a whole new level. :cm:

39 minutes ago, Morissette said:

lmfao, she is a mid-lower tier winner imo. She'd get WASHED by Bianca, Alaska, Bob, Violet and everyone on AS7 with the exception of Yvie. Same for Aquaria, who's hardly even mentioned for All Winners wishlists lol. 

She literally won over two queens who went onto win the show. Sasha isn’t mid lower tier. And you’d know that if you’ve seen her live.

i was talking with oomf a while back about what a potential all winners 2 cast would look like, and below is what i came up with. anyone not here are queens who have any number of barriers between them and coming back (controversies, bad relationship with wow, not wanting to come back, potentially being saved for a future all winners :gaycat3:)

WmZLEEs.png

Spoiler

Bebe: she got burned p bad by the finale twist in AS3, but I think the prospect of increased prize money, competing with her fellow winners, amongst other things, would make her warm up to it more

Bob + Alaska: arguably the two most acclaimed winners of all the US seasons, Bob flip flops a lot on the idea but I'm sure she'd say yes if asked, and WoW just needs to actually ASK alaska to get her on imo :)

Symone + Kylie: the most recent main season and all stars winners, these two are kinda interchangable with whoever wins s14 and the next non-winners all star season. but symone has been SUPER championed and given a lot of opportunities during her reign, so i'd really love to see her in this type of setting

Lawrence: another interchangeable one, they could always go with Krystal, or whoever wins UK4 or w/e, but she's absolutely a strong contender

Priyanka + Carmen: Both there for international flair, tho admittedly idk if carmen speaks english?? :rip: if not, could put one of the many international winners who do in her place

42 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I can't find the main Drag Race thread?  I thought we had AS split from the regular season now?  

They've been merged :'(

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

i was talking with oomf a while back about what a potential all winners 2 cast would look like, and below is what i came up with. anyone not here are queens who have any number of barriers between them and coming back (controversies, bad relationship with wow, not wanting to come back, potentially being saved for a future all winners :gaycat3:)

WmZLEEs.png

Reveal hidden contents

Bebe: she got burned p bad by the finale twist in AS3, but I think the prospect of increased prize money, competing with her fellow winners, amongst other things, would make her warm up to it more

Bob + Alaska: arguably the two most acclaimed winners of all the US seasons, Bob flip flops a lot on the idea but I'm sure she'd say yes if asked, and WoW just needs to actually ASK alaska to get her on imo :)

Symone + Kylie: the most recent main season and all stars winners, these two are kinda interchangable with whoever wins s14 and the next non-winners all star season. but symone has been SUPER championed and given a lot of opportunities during her reign, so i'd really love to see her in this type of setting

Lawrence: another interchangeable one, they could always go with Krystal, or whoever wins UK4 or w/e, but she's absolutely a strong contender

Priyanka + Carmen: Both there for international flair, tho admittedly idk if carmen speaks english?? :rip: if not, could put one of the many international winners who do in her place

Carmen is washing these girls and would probably be the top 2 with Bob, barring the inevitable Alaska payola.

She’s learning English atm and I pray she catches onto it for an AW season cause she will show the US girls how España isn’t to be taken lightly. 

38 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

i think every winner would bring something to an all winners season regardless of my personal feelings towards them. i think priyanka, for example, is by far the weakest winner of the show across all franchises but even she could pull out a winning girl groups verse and a couple of great runways if she were cast

Tea. They've won for a reason, so they're definitely very good at something.

Carmen is washing nothing, shes getting as far as Valentina in Ru's eyes lol.

15 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

She did well in most of the challenges of her season. She won an improv challenge (Good Morning Challenge), won an ad/acting challenge (Your pilot is on fire) almost won the Snatch Game, should've won the roast, should've won the make over and she's an amazing lip-syncher, the one who changed the whole game. Her only weakness in her season was her fashion and she has stepped it up to a whole new level. :cm:

And there’s several girls on AS7 who did all that and more hence why I think it’s funny the girls act like she’s some huge threat and super strong winner. 

I don’t think she’s bad at all, she won the show for a reason. I just think in the wider context of the show she’s on the lower end of winners.

5 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Carmen is washing nothing, shes getting as far as Valentina in Ru's eyes lol.

Another superstar who only lost her season because she self-sabotaged? 

Thankfully Carmen won’t! A top 5 winner of all franchises :heart:

My All (best) Winners Cast:

Shot of Jinkx Monsoon being crowned at the RuPaul's Drag Race Season  Finale. Jinkx Monsoon is just AWESOME! Suc… | Rupaul drag race winners, Jinkx  monsoon, RupaulEoF42fDXcAEJ05z?format=jpg&name=largedrag-race-espana-carmen-farala-2-1627462498.jpg?crop=0.283xw:0.424xh;0.360xw,0.0966xh&resize=480:*fad367efa2cab985069d4f27b0715385.jpg683ce76318e4f802ddcb3dde5a726cae.png25627344c2eebd5a19d76ab0a0893658.jpg190d7270c982e869eb7220a41a0d2c9b.jpg0_The-Vivienne.jpgraja-season-3-2_v1_current-2000.jpgimage-asset.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Priyanka won so Trixie could stop be the worst Drag Race winner.

The fact some judges thought she beat Rita Baga, Scarlett BoBo, Lemon and Jimbo :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

The fact some judges thought she beat Rita Baga, Scarlett BoBo, Lemon and Jimbo :rip: 

at least i can see why they decided to crown Priyanka. i still don’t get why Trixie needed a crown :rip:

but it doesn’t matter because now Kylie is the weakest winner anyway

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

lemon should've been the first ever two-time first out queen let's not forget :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.