RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

you can't police plane's behavior and call it inappropriate in defense of somebody whose job used to be catfishing straight men. literally sherry pie **** except legal.

GLkYsvgW8AA_Cpl?format=jpg&name=medium

**** I forgot about that. I was surprised she mentioned that on national TV tbh, that whole business model seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen (against OF, the content creator, the person actually writing the DMs, and the agency)

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

**** I forgot about that. I was surprised she mentioned that on national TV tbh, that whole business model seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen (against OF, the content creator, the person actually writing the DMs, and the agency)

can you even imagine the amount of nudes and videos she falsely got from people? the invasion of privacy is alarming and disgusting but of course her one single fan in this thread doesn't care. cause they live in new york (known for housing huge RATS such as dawn and sherry and many more).

• Haha 10

7 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

can you even imagine the amount of nudes and videos she falsely got from people? the invasion of privacy is alarming and disgusting but of course her one single fan in this thread doesn't care. cause they live in new york (known for housing huge RATS such as dawn and sherry and many more).

Just out of curiosity, isn't she just there to help push some content to buyers? Not solicit or accept nudes from others? It's still a very sketchy thing to do since technically it is false representation but the content being sold is in fact the person who owns the account. If Amanda was soliciting and accepting nudes however…

13 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Just out of curiosity, isn't she just there to help push some content to buyers? Not solicit or accept nudes from others? It's still a very sketchy thing to do since technically it is false representation but the content being sold is in fact the person who owns the account. If Amanda was soliciting and accepting nudes however…

they are always receiving nudes and videos, getting asked to rate or comment on them. take a look at this and you will get a better idea:

Spoiler

https://www.gq.com/story/confessions-of-an-onlyfans-ghostwriter

They wanted to get off talking to the hot early 20-something girl they thought they were messaging. They wanted to see her ****, hear her cum for them, rate their cock.

Sometimes there were pictures. Long day at work today, beer time! They sent me videos of themselves cumming into crusty fleshlights. When I do this, picture that it's your tight little *****. They asked me if I thought they had a good sized cock. I'd always say yes yes yes, so good, unless they had a humiliation kink. It's really small, how do you **** with that thing, so sad. Send message. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah sapphira was not happy and she could barely hide her feelings but I dont blame her. I'm still surprised they didn't rig it for her like they did it for Jinx 

So Dawn and Amanda tried to Sherry Pie Plane Jane?

1 hour ago, 40000000000000 said:

you can't police plane's behavior and call it inappropriate in defense of somebody whose job used to be catfishing straight men. literally sherry pie **** except legal.

At least Electric Chairy Pie served some excellent moments on the show and had some wins, TRASHmanda cannot relate.

• Like 2

Ugh some people in this topic are really toxic, constantly sprew negativity. I thought we got rid of those for a while 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Revisiting Plane's original song, what was that? Lmao

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

Revisiting Plane's original song, what was that? Lmao

A setup for her to not win, obviously. Worst finalist song ever.

I demand a do-over. NOW.

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

a star! lovely interview

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

That winner's reaction video might be the worst of all time. Go on girls, give us nothing! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

That reaction video was giving S7 energy where everyone was clearly not expecting Violet to win lmao

Edited by Riot
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, ToMmY said:

Not me seeing this 25 minutes after posting that:

GLoPtzgXMAAOKh8?format=jpg&name=large

this's absolutely ****. not all the queens will be there and always keep it light and short. this's not a proper reunion.

"Lineup subject to change"... nnn.

I might go, though. 

5 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

they are always receiving nudes and videos, getting asked to rate or comment on them. take a look at this and you will get a better idea:

But if she's not soliciting them it's literally not her fault, she's just doing a CM type of job. On the contrary, people sending their nudes to someone who's not asking you to do so are the creepy ones here. Comparing that to what Sherry Pie did is completely wrong. 

Edited by Draper.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Monet is the most likable winner by far imo, how could you not love her

Talented, funny, gorgeous and can connect with pretty much any guest she's with while hosting. A class act :clap3: 

Boob the Brag Queen should take NOTES!

Leave Bob alone. 

:noparty:

• Like 1

this promo was awful 

hate it do much 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sapphira was ******* embarrassing during that f2 lip sync I'm so glad she lost. Slay Nymphia, my queen!

• Thumbs Down 3

I think Sapphira should do the next AS 

She's at her peak rn :celestial5: unless she's not interested in getting a crown 

AW2 expectations:

Sasha Colby 

Sasha Velour 

Bob

Symone

Jimbo 

Lawrence Chaney 

AW2 reality:

Willow Pill

Kylie Sonique Love

Tia Kofi 

Yvie Oddly (Again) 

Sharon Needles 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this promo was awful 

hate it do much 

Geneva Carr out of drag was the trade of the season 

• Confused 2

WOW...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.