RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

It's all true I fear. Society has progressed beyond the need for Bob.

9f708acc0c7922a443bb3f4c1dbcddb79ef23e1a.gifv

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Plane dragging Yawn's boyfriend. :rofl:

• Haha 11

25 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

The streets are saying that the 'reunion' for season 16 will be for an episode of Bring Back My Girls and they will actually give the golden boot there.

I'm the streets.

Not me seeing this 25 minutes after posting that:

GLoPtzgXMAAOKh8?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

YES PLEASE!:jonny2:

I'm praying Madonna and Bianca's tours get extended so we don't get Bob or Bianca again next year. :mazen:

It seems like as of late they'll bring a host back every two(ish) years: 

Bob: S12-AS5 (2020) & AS7 (2022)

Trixie: AS4 (2019), S13-AS6 (2021) & S16 (2024)

Monet: S14 (2022) & S17-AS10 (2025)? Manifesting tbh 

Bianca: S15-AS8 (2023) 

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ToMmY said:

Not me seeing this 25 minutes after posting that:

GLoPtzgXMAAOKh8?format=jpg&name=large

July?!

This **** is gonna be stale tea by then. Nobody's gonna care about Amanda vs Plane when we're balls deep in All Stars season. They fumbled this bag hard I fear.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Subomie said:

July?!

This **** is gonna be stale tea by then. Nobody's gonna care about Amanda vs Plane when we're balls deep in All Stars season. They fumbled this bag hard I fear.

At least we can count on Amanda to be just as bitter if not more by then!:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Subomie said:

July?!

And it will be released MONTHS later  :deadbanana4: Probably December :deadbanana4:

They are really forcing the girls to go to dragcon

37 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

Plane dragging Yawn's boyfriend. :rofl:

we already dragged that greasy moron a few pages back which resulted in the current revival of amandawn and jay jay lashings :heart2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

You're forgetting one key "witness"... Amanda's own ******* boyfriend :rip:

908XDAV.jpeg

Girl, I couldn't find the receipts on this so I didn't mention it so I'm glad you did :rip: 

You have to be ****ing stupid or intentionally ignorant to believe they weren't aware of what was going on here

Thots on season 16? I haven't watched drag race since the one with the zoom finale, but I kinda want to get back into it again :mandown:

Just now, Stardom said:

Thots on season 16? I haven't watched drag race since the one with the zoom finale, but I kinda want to get back into it again :mandown:

Great season, I liked S15 more but S16 was close to being as good. Drag Race really found its footing in the last two seasons, both are worth checking out 

• Like 1

the teresa giudice forehead, the 3rd world valentina brows and the lack of contour on the cheeks make me want to go out and start flippin

GLkYsvgW8AA_Cpl?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Stardom said:

it was great until the finale. in general s15 would be a better season to dip your toes into.

Edited by 40000000000000

rihannafan
1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

You're forgetting one key "witness"... Amanda's own ******* boyfriend :rip:

908XDAV.jpeg

I mean Plane did stick her hand down someones pants so...

Some of yall are SO odd. I dont think it constitutes sexual assault but its also not ******* ok...

• Thumbs Down 12

Trixie said there's another episode of pit stop next week… what could it be about?? :huh:

• Like 1

Saphira should have popped out a banana from her ass and bit into it and it leaked red 

because what was the purpose of the vampire fangs? 

the right queen won the season! 

:gaycat4:

rihannafan
2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

2q0uy0.jpg?a475608

You when you posted a tweet saying Plane Jane put her hands down someone's pants and somehow thought it was defending her

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

I mean Plane did stick her hand down someones pants so...

Some of yall are SO odd. I dont think it constitutes sexual assault but its also not ******* ok...

they made it seem like plane went down and squeezed their bare dick and balls. when in fact, the hand in question holding the tips didn't go past their waistband and could not have possibly touched anything. moreover the person was literally bendng over with a grin on his face in the video. you sound fragile as ****.

you posted numerous posts back to back saying that "well ackhtually my point was that the accusation is baseless!" and now that you can't keep pushing that same narrative, you are changing your tone and making it seem like plane deserved to be potentially criminalized.

quit watching the show and do not go into drag spaces. you will get eaten alive.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

rihannafan
3 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

they made it seem like plane went down and squeezed their bare dick and balls. when in fact, the hand in question holding the tips didn't go past their waistband and could not have possibly touched anything. moreover the person was literally bendng over with a grin on his face in the video. you sound fragile as ****.

you posted numerous posts back to back saying that "well ackhtually my point was that the accusation is baseless!" and now that you can't keep pushing that same narrative, you are changing your tone and making it seem like plane deserved to be potentially criminalized.

quit watching the show and do not go into drag spaces. you will get eaten alive.

Please shouldn't you be crying about nymphia winning?

I live in New York, I don't think I need you to teach me about drag spaces LMAO. Don't put your hand down people's pants, period.

And again, all I was saying is that you can throw around something like Amanda framed her when it's not a fact, and if I'm not mistaken, Dawn was even friends with Jane at some point after the show (seems like they're not on good terms again). 

• Thumbs Down 4

hopefully we never see another military themed promo again, the silver lining of this great season ending is that I never have to be exposed to all that camo ugliness 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Please shouldn't you be crying about nymphia winning?

I live in New York, I don't think I need you to teach me about drag spaces LMAO. Don't put your hand down people's pants, period.

And again, all I was saying is that you can throw around something like Amanda framed her when it's not a fact, and if I'm not mistaken, Dawn was even friends with Jane at some point after the show (seems like they're not on good terms again). 

nope, i stopped crying about nymphia ever since you started boohooing about amanda getting spitroasted by everyone. :flower:

you attempted to be a contrarian and got disproved. now you are trying to push yet ANOTHER narrative that implies plane is a sexual predator. don't come up with false accusations to vilify and criminalize people who called you ugly and then victimize yourself claiming you were "bullied", period.

you keep acting like you don't have enough proof, the rest of us will keep dragging amanda and dawn for their disgusting tactics regularly. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

35 minutes ago, Dior said:

Trixie said there's another episode of pit stop next week… what could it be about?? :huh:

At the halfway point, Trixie did an episode with Jaymes where they summed up the season thus far. I'm imagining this next one will either cover the second half or the season as a whole. Idk who the guest would be though (I'd say Katya but I think she's currently in treatment). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

you can't police plane's behavior and call it inappropriate in defense of somebody whose job used to be catfishing straight men. literally sherry pie **** except legal.

GLkYsvgW8AA_Cpl?format=jpg&name=medium

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.