RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

rihannafan
Just now, R.E.M. said:

like.. :rip:

amanda-tori-meating-is-trolling-us-about-her-makeup-skills-v0-h3w6d0o33xac1.jpg?width=733&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1021527703465d3cb68394f2aa6dcb60e584781eb4dd07242a72527eed54e3e85d18b505

amanda-tori-meating-egg-look.jpg?id=51386180&width=784&quality=85

The first one... Giver her AS10!

a40e499d86aa70a34dee3c9a4b0d4b00.jpg

• Haha 1

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

rihannafan
Just now, Relampago. said:

Liking a tweet sent by your close friend falsely claiming someone sexually assaulted another person, and knowing that people would see your like as affirmation of a false claim is 100% despicable

Don't act like Amanda and Dawn were liking a tweet as if it was a meme of a cat making a funny face, they knew what they were doing and it's honestly disgusting in general but 100x more in this political climate.

If I am not mistaken, it wasn't the first time that person accuses a queen of that. Unless you have solid proof that Amanda framed Plane, it is a baseless accusation, which is what I said at the beginning.

• Thanks 1

Just now, rihannafan said:

If I am not mistaken, it wasn't the first time that person accuses a queen of that. Unless you have solid proof that Amanda framed Plane, it is a baseless accusation, which is what I said at the beginning.

Amanda and Dawn are close with Jay Kay and liked the tweet which not only looks to the fanbase as confirmation, but also amplifies the false accusation through socials. 

You can act dumb but them liking the tweet wasn't an innocent act. Doesn't matter if others have falsely accused others of sexual assault before, they would be wrong too regardless.

• Thanks 2

rihannafan
1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Amanda and Dawn are close with Jay Kay and liked the tweet which not only looks to the fanbase as confirmation, but also amplifies the false accusation through socials. 

You can act dumb but them liking the tweet wasn't an innocent act. Doesn't matter if others have falsely accused others of sexual assault before, they would be wrong too regardless.

Girl, that is fine and dandy and you are allowed to think that, but that doesn't make it true or not a baseless accusation 

do you know how annoying you really have to be for everyone to turn on a white twink 'QuIrKy' queen? I knew Dawn had a dark, evil spirt

• Haha 11

monet is such a f*king star

• Like 4

Just now, rihannafan said:

Girl, that is fine and dandy and you are allowed to think that, but that doesn't make it true or not a baseless accusation 

What are you saying? The accusation was baseless after video evidence came out about the topic they were accusing Jane of :deadbanana4:

Dawn and Amanda were irresponsible at BEST and vindictive at worst for liking their friend's tweet like that. You don't amplify false claims of sexual assault, and if you're stupid enough to do so then you're getting lashed for being an idiot.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

like.. :rip:

amanda-tori-meating-is-trolling-us-about-her-makeup-skills-v0-h3w6d0o33xac1.jpg?width=733&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1021527703465d3cb68394f2aa6dcb60e584781eb4dd07242a72527eed54e3e85d18b505

amanda-tori-meating-egg-look.jpg?id=51386180&width=784&quality=85

I do admire the courage of going on Drag Race looking like she started drag the previous week.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Best Pit Stop episode this season!!!! 

• Like 3

rihannafan
3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

What are you saying? The accusation was baseless after video evidence came out about the topic they were accusing Jane of :deadbanana4:

Dawn and Amanda were irresponsible at BEST and vindictive at worst for liking their friend's tweet like that. You don't amplify false claims of sexual assault, and if you're stupid enough to do so then you're getting lashed for being an idiot.

You are confused I think. The other poster said that Amanda and Dawn framed Plane Jane. I told him that that was a baseless accusation. That is all I am arguing against. If you think them liking the tweet is bad, then that's fine.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 40000000000000 said:

whom do you girls think will get left in the dust by the other queens in the next winners season? remember, all winners will have connections for nice runways so they will have to rely on their performances in challenges.

:suburban:

STINKyanka gonna make HERstory as being the first queen to be eliminated in an All Winners season without FADnada's *** Race production meddling, iktr.

:suburban:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Amanda is a talented Queen who obviously needed a lot of growth and I don't blame her for being upset. However you can't just be endlessly hating on someone just because they were rude to you in the past, that just makes you the ******* in the situation ultimately. 

I think for a fun rivalry to happen between her and Plane on an all stars season she'd need to learn not to hold onto grudges for so long. Like be upset in the moment, express it and then either work it out or move on girl. She was a fan favourite early in the season and she's ruining that for herself.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Plane is actually a sweet person cause if I were her I would have sued Jay Kay, Dawn and whoever else plotted to frame me for sexual assault 

They're actually very lucky Plane isn't a vindictive person cause they would be paying hefty fines otherwise 

Both of these. :cm: Talking **** is one thing but falsely accusing someone of SA is a completely different thing altogether. Iirc isn't ATM mixed up in this drama somewhere? If so, she can take several rows of seats. Plane gave you some casual shade and even made a (halfassed) attempt at apologizing. That said, she needs to figure out how to move on. Her makeup has gotten better and she was a good performer during the season. 

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

I mean, didn't Dawn talk about how many mental health issues she self-diagnosed herself with? I'm sure Plane knows these losers are miserable enough already.

Charitable queen doesn't stoop to their level.  

spacer.png

Dawn said she's been to therapy. Seeing a professional is not the same as self diagnosis. That said, it's not okay to use mental illness to justify and sweep aside bad behavior. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

You are confused I think. The other poster said that Amanda and Dawn framed Plane Jane. I told him that that was a baseless accusation. That is all I am arguing against. If you think them liking the tweet is bad, then that's fine.

It's.. not baseless though? We know Dawn, Amanda and Jay Kay are all very close, and Dawn and Amanda liking tweets that corroborated Jay Kay's accusations would point to them being accomplices or at the very least *aware* of what they were liking and taking part in. 

This isn't the court of law, we don't need airtight proof. All the smoke is there, so there's likely a fire. And by definition that makes it NOT a baseless claim because we have plenty of reason to believe Dawn and Amanda knew what they were doing and what they were trying to do to Jane. Whether or not you believe it is up to you. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Mother Janesa should go ahead and sue them to set an example so we don't get S17 started off with another attempt at character assassination, she's been generous enough.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Amanda Tori Makeup Class (and Yawn's goons) should just learn to be quiet :rip:

You would think that having Dawn as your best friend would be beneficial for your makeup skills but seems like Dawn never even tried to teach her how to not look like a depressed clown. :clownny:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Diarrheanne Cake got hers eventually I suppose  :fan:

but yes HAGchelle and SantiNO are terrible people.

Your nicknaming skills kill me 🤣

• Like 3

Just now, Edge Of Glory said:

i dont rlly have a horse in this race, but this feels wrong considering amanda came out as trans not too long ago : /

Calling someone a man due to FAILED drag/mug/body/shoulders is part of drag culture, no? :confused:

rihannafan
5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

It's.. not baseless though? We know Dawn, Amanda and Jay Kay are all very close, and Dawn and Amanda liking tweets that corroborated Jay Kay's accusations would point to them being accomplices or at the very least *aware* of what they were liking and taking part in. 

This isn't the court of law, we don't need airtight proof. All the smoke is there, so there's likely a fire. And by definition that makes it NOT a baseless claim because we have plenty of reason to believe Dawn and Amanda knew what they were doing and what they were trying to do to Jane. Whether or not you believe it is up to you. 

It is baseless because you have no proof lmao. Again, jay kay has done this before with people not related to Amanda before. Yes this isn't a court but words have meanings and you reading into things is not proof.

• Thanks 1

Lol

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Calling someone a man due to FAILED drag/mug/body/shoulders is part of drag culture, no? :confused:

ig, but for me it's kinda rough seeing in it a context of just random forum users saying it to drag someone, and amanda being someone who literally just came out and is going thru that journey now. i dont wanna seem too sensitive abt it bc theres plenty of these "progressive" drag culture sentiments i dont agree with, but idk :deadbanana2:

30 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

This was my favorite episode of the season. Two of my favorite Queens ever (both are in my top 4), having a kiki while looking so fierce and *****. :loki:

45 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

lowkey disappointed there was no golden boot award this season, it would have been fun to see amanda's meltdown about getting it

The streets are saying that the 'reunion' for season 16 will be for an episode of Bring Back My Girls and they will actually give the golden boot there.

I'm the streets.

• Like 2

I need Monet to host the pit stop again. Since each host seems to be doing one full season and one AS season before swapping out (S14-AS7 being the exception since Monet was competing) I'd love to see her host for S17-AS10. 

• Like 3

Monet is the most likable winner by far imo, how could you not love her

Talented, funny, gorgeous and can connect with pretty much any guest she's with while hosting. A class act :clap3: 

Boob the Brag Queen should take NOTES!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I need Monet to host the pit stop again. Since each host seems to be doing one full season and one AS season before swapping out (S14-AS7 being the exception since Monet was competing) I'd love to see her host for S17-AS10. 

YES PLEASE!:jonny2:

I'm praying Madonna and Bianca's tours get extended so we don't get Bob or Bianca again next year. :mazen:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.