RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Does anyone know whether they will tour Europe? I need to see Megami, Morphine and Nymphia to slay live on stage! :gaycat3:

• Like 1

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Did she also self-choreograph, ban the use props and write that song herself 10 minutes before she performed it?

clearly if she did it would be horrendous, and did you expect them to give her Sapphira and Nymphia's level of choreo for her to look like a fool for not being able to do the choreo? 

with the props, did they tell you that?

and with the song, they clearly took PJ's concept and the direction she was going for but only prevent it to be iconicly bad like Roxxy's verse. 

5 minutes ago, unino said:

but only prevent it to be iconicly bad like Roxxy's verse. 

So you agree, she was set up in every way possible.

:khalyan2:

2 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

So you agree, she was set up in every way possible.

i- :rip:

Jane was a kii in the reaction video. Truly the entertainment of the season. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Jane was a kii in the reaction video. Truly the entertainment of the season. 

the MIB of the season you mean. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I just know you be posting Minions memes on Facebook.

Nah her workroom scenes were among the highlight of each episode.

I do feel bad that Sapphira's pandering to Ru came up short in the end.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrPeanut said:

:ahh:

• Haha 3

We kinda need a rivals all stars.. think Amanda vs Plane Jane amongst other rivals/nemeses!!

1 hour ago, jqnetto said:

that was a cute finale.

and just like that, Nymphia sits beside Pandora Nox and Violet Chachki as the unfunniest winners ever.

It's rupaul's drag race, not rupaul's stand up comedy race! :khalyan2:

5 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

It's rupaul's drag race, not rupaul's stand up comedy race! :khalyan2:

Then why did BUNIONca win S6 and not Ben DaLegend?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Then why did BUNIONca win S6 and not Ben DaLegend?

u can blame Deity Lake for that I fear :jonny6: (and michelle's dumb ass critiques)

I mean there was no proper comedy queen this season. Plane was closest to that maybe? :gaycatney5: and it was still great so whatevs!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MrPeanut said:

I just know you're the one that's been making "Nymphia was in the work room acting like she doesn't know how to _____ while secretly being a professional _____" jokes after every challenge and mini challenge on Twitter.

• Haha 11

my god just watched the pit stop and monet is getting real buff. also looks taller than ever. like i wouldn't **** with her. 

• Haha 2

Bar is in hell... That one won the lipsynce because of some black ballons? ...  LMAO :rip: White gays are really impressed basic ass **** everytime. 

Who Is She Season 2 GIF by HBO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 21

3 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

u can blame Deity Lake for that I fear :jonny6: (and michelle's dumb ass critiques)

Diarrheanne Cake got hers eventually I suppose  :fan:

but yes HAGchelle and SantiNO are terrible people.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, unino said:

my god just watched the pit stop and monet is getting real buff. also looks taller than ever. like i wouldn't **** with her. 

Calm down Blu

• Haha 6

us bananarians have to admit that after first few episodes Nymphia didn't shine through with her personality, probably because she really got in her head.

but when she's relaxed and just having fun and playing around, she's a good time girl. i hope we could see more of it on AW though, just like with Jaida.

Plane can stay booked for a while without AS. Amanda Tori Fraud should actually be trying to make amends because the only reason she'd be cast is if Jane can antogonize her and then have her shipped home first. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Kinda want Plane and Amanda on the same All Stars season just so Plane can destroy her again :ryan3:

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Honestly I haven't loved a group of finalists this much in a long time. Jane is hilarious, Nymphia is so weird and fun and Sapphira is in the running for kindest and most talented person on the planet. I could see them all having crowns eventually. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

We kinda need a rivals all stars.. think Amanda vs Plane Jane amongst other rivals/nemeses!!

I do love this concept but I can do without Amanda Tori Migrane on TV for a while 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Saphira's plastic boobs really make her whole outfit look cheap as hell. She really is struggling to find a flattering pair. That tiny set her first episode really is burned into my brain 

Nymphia did so many different silhouettes and didn't really ever mess up. And her character arch where she opened up in the finale really kind of sealed the deal

for her. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.