RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

19 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

She was on everyone's neck except Vanjie's, Angeria's and Brooke's. 

:bibliahh:

prison-honey-rupaul.gif

• Haha 1

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

No shade to Xunami but she's.. not really known for anything 😭

Oh, Xunami.

She's objectively beautiful, but I can remember her during the season and have no idea what she does well. 

I'd say she's nothing more than a photoshoot/runway queen but even then she's still quite basic. 

:dies:

I don't understand her finale look either. 

They better not give her the MG crown because…

:rip:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Most of the outfits were kinda bad. lol.

I appreciate Xunami Muse because she always tries something different every time. She's low-key the true fashion girl of the season (along with Nymphia, of course). This time, the silhouette was weird.

I don't know why Mihya never cinches. She would look so much better.

I liked Nymphia's look. The banana again, but whatever, she still looked good. I would have added more sparkles/stones to the whole thing, though. Especially inside of the banana (white part).

Plane's outfit looked kinda cheap to me because of the tulle fabric.

Something similar happens to Saphira's look. I love the idea and the construction; however, the fabric they used was not the best. It makes the outfit look very costumy.

Geneva looked cute. :giraffe:

Edited by Giancor
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Oh, Xunami.

She's objectively beautiful, but I can remember her during the season and have no idea what she does well. 

I'd say she's nothing more than a photoshoot/runway queen but even then she's still quite basic. 

:dies:

I don't understand her finale look either. 

They better not give her the MG crown because…

She def has some gorgeous features and is very pretty, unfortunately other than that her run was like aggressively mediocre. She never did horrendously bad in a way that could be memorable, nor did she ever do great. She was there and then she wasn't lmao

This isn't the Teen's Choice Awards, these quick lil social media followers number obsession when they're full of teenagers that don't know any better and obsess over the likes of Dawn and Amanda,..

Give it to the queen that actually gave us her everything, in high quality, the FULL Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent, no BOTCHED snatch games allowed.

Miss me with the Kumbaya "all three queens equally deserve it" nonsense.

There's truly one deserving winner, and it's Sapphira.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, KasioKas said:

It's finale day!

HDlH2yz.gif

I have a feeling we're gonna witness a murder tonight. :jonnycat:

34 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

This isn't the Teen's Choice Awards, these quick lil social media followers number obsession when they're full of teenagers that don't know any better and obsess over the likes of Dawn and Amanda,..

Give it to the queen that actually gave us her everything, in high quality, the FULL Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent, no BOTCHED snatch games allowed.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I was about to agree that Jane did indeed deserve the win but then you said…Sapphira. I see talent but not the other three in that blue one. Jane is the most deserving tbh. She's not afraid to toss that kumbaya stuff to the side either like you seem to be a fan of so you really through me off ending on Ms. Blue. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Track record says otherwise babes :mandown:

I am quite satisfied with this final 3 tbh. Arguably the strongest final 3 this show has ever had.

All of them deserve the crown. :lakitu:

It's a good and balanced top three, yeah. More competitive than last year when we saw Sasha Colby and three other queens who were competing for runner-up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

not Mhiya serving :jonny4:

i loved Xunami's dress and fabric although the fit wasn't perfect.

Nymphia served as usual 

Sapphira DESTROYED everybody 

Plane Jane wearing a leotard with a tear away skirt is extremely embarrassing for a top3 :deadbanana4:

I am NOT living for Sapphiras look… 

Genuinely fine with whoever wins. I'm still #TeamNymphia but the way I see it:

Most Winner Energy: Sapphira

Most Innovative/New Winner Energy: Nymphia

Most Exciting Winner: Jane

Sapphira is THE mother. Would love to see her get a crown after 11 seasons of trying, she is A DRAG QUEEN. Not much more needs to be said, anyone who's not delusional can see she knows who tf she is and what tf she is doing.

Nymphia has such a creative mind and what she represents, especially in today's political climate, is amazing. I've honestly not seen drag like hers on the show. The closest is Utica but Nymphia's Taiwanese background gives that special touch that makes her so interesting.

Jane is the wildcard here, probably the weakest of the 3, but her personality is like a gravitational pull. She's essentially the main character of the season. She kinda held it up on her back in a lot of ways too. Drag-wise, she's a step behind Nymphia and Sapphira, but TV-wise she's blowing them out of the water.

Genuinely happy with any of the 3 winning, but that makes me want to root for Nymphia that much more.

• Like 4

I'm watching RDR Live Untucked and I didn't expect it to be so fun. Really good shady cast. 

This will hold me over the finale. 

This is also why it's a celebration if either Sapphira or Nymphia win (and that goes to the unhinged stans in here too), because I've been seeing f*cked up comments like this all over social media the last few days. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

9 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Omg 

Reveal hidden contents

Plane :deadvision: kind of genius idk.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Genuinely fine with whoever wins. I'm still #TeamNymphia but the way I see it:

Most Winner Energy: Sapphira

Most Innovative/New Winner Energy: Nymphia

Most Exciting Winner: Jane

Sapphira is THE mother. Would love to see her get a crown after 11 seasons of trying, she is A DRAG QUEEN. Not much more needs to be said, anyone who's not delusional can see she knows who tf she is and what tf she is doing.

Nymphia has such a creative mind and what she represents, especially in today's political climate, is amazing. I've honestly not seen drag like hers on the show. The closest is Utica but Nymphia's Taiwanese background gives that special touch that makes her so interesting.

Jane is the wildcard here, probably the weakest of the 3, but her personality is like a gravitational pull. She's essentially the main character of the season. She kinda held it up on her back in a lot of ways too. Drag-wise, she's a step behind Nymphia and Sapphira, but TV-wise she's blowing them out of the water.

Genuinely happy with any of the 3 winning, but that makes me want to root for Nymphia that much more.

This is a kind post but no joke I kinda read this as Luxx complimenting everyone on the runway and shading Loosey :toofunny3:

• Haha 3

the camp legend that plane is. :jonny6:

Plane serving all concept is actually hilarious I live

I wonder how she'd be if she let her inner nerd shine through more cause it would've made her runway package so much more exciting

40 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Omg 

Hide contents

Baga Yaga IMPACT :clap3: 

That's a stunning look but it's so far off her brand, it comes off try hard

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Xunami fashion queen of the season? Y'all just be saying anything in here 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.