RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Raja's first look was one of the very best looks we have ever seen on the runway, the backlash is very well deserved.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

does anyone think Jaida looks sick?

I said this and I’m very worried. I hope she is okay because it was very noticeable during the press run. She’s lost about 50th a on top of already being thin. 

Yvie's pleather look is kinda the ugliest thing she has ever worn on Drag Race no? 

Why would you bring that for All Winners?

5 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Yvie's pleather look is kinda the ugliest thing she has ever worn on Drag Race no? 

Why would you bring that for All Winners?

Both of her looks are total BOOTS. 

Who is the worst host of FPR? Rancid Violet or Lobotomized Shea? 

18 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Who is the worst host of FPR? Rancid Violet or Lobotomized Shea? 

Shea and Rajah's rendition was so boring but at least they gave an actual valid criticism and thought of creative ways they would change the outfits to compliment the queens (and knew more fashion references). Violet and RotMilk are just insufferable and can't appreciate anything.

U guys are doing too much on Violet for just booting Raja.. like entirely :ahh:

What a great first two episodes. Possibly one of the, if not the best Snatch Games ever.
Jinkx is a legend. She's absolutely killing it so far. My fave!
I think Raja and Trinity really shone as well. Monet and Shea are doing great as expected.

I was never a fan of Trinity much, but you have to give it to her. She's fantastic at competing in Drag Race. And she has such a fast and clever way of improv.

I hope we get The Vivienne to shine more in the coming weeks. She has all the potential to do well, but it seems like she's a bit intimidated by the competition so far.

The only thing that I dislike about the season so far, is how all of the judges are kissing ass. There have been some questionable performances and runway looks, but the judges are positive about everything. I get that they are winners, but damn... can we just get objective judging. 

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I am DYING at the over reaction :ahh:

The meltdowns as if Raja hasn't made questionable decisions on FPR (like booting Kim Chi's flower look + tooting Derrick's book ball look :rip:)

So, why is no one talking about Eureka and Bob saying Trinity and Raja were the top 2 of Snatch Game? :lakitu:

When did Eureka become likeable? I loved her on this.

6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

So, why is no one talking about Eureka and Bob saying Trinity and Raja were the top 2 of Snatch Game? :lakitu:

They both said Jinkx and Raja, instead of Trinity. 

5 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Exactly, and they were right. Raja, despite not being a comedy queen, slayed SG.

But anyways, Im pretty positive Raja will get her win tomorrow

9 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Oop you're right, I misremembered what they said about Trinity being good but not worthy of the win :hippo:

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

The meltdowns as if Raja hasn't made questionable decisions on FPR (like booting Kim Chi's flower look + tooting Derrick's book ball look :rip:)

I think the meltdowns exist because she booted BOTH of her looks, the SG one especially being praised/well received by almost everyone.

Guess we'll see in the next episodes if she's just made some questionable decisions or she has some personal vendetta against the OG fashion queen. 

Edited by Bindi

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952d89db75b5bb77cdef0cosigned 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I agree, do we think Raja cares at all anyway? :rip: 

2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The fan base will eventually implode itself with victim mentalities.

3 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

The fan base will eventually implode itself with victim mentalities.

The worst thing about this is that we evidently live in a society that does not appreciate different opinions at all. Its always just one way or cancel. I hate that and I truly hope Violet just stays the ***** she is. Its her opinion and if she feels like booting Raja, its her right to do so.

I dont have to agree with her, but my god, there are worse things happening on this earth than Violet booting Raja 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.