RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

These “think pieces” :bibliahh:

Just say you don’t like a queen and move on 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952d89db75b5bb77cdef0

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I can stand violet's opinion 

but the untalented black and white Ronald McDonalds should stfu

lmao love Violet :clap3: always making the girls fume :jonnycat:

snatching Raja's gig then booting her to hell :flame: :razzle:

41 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Jinkx really has you hot and bothered :rip:

You are free to call out how odd you think her 'fetishes' are as a way to drag her down in favor of the competition (even though it's irrelevant to her performance on the show), but you knew exactly what you were doing and insinuating when you randomly brought Sherry Pie up and compared Jinkx to her. This deflection essay you wrote doesn't change the fact that you deliberately made an unnecessary and defamatory comparison between Jinkx and a proven sexual predator just to get back at the posters who were coming for your faves.

The good sis is not well, let her be and enjoy the kiis.

flopmik needs to go back to sucking up to billionaires for a living, i’m sick of seeing her

Edited by Hannah Hunt

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

We need more of this even though I don’t agree with them lmao 

also bob said monets first look was bad :ahh: 

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Can we show some love for Eureka? The b*tch looks beautiful and she's very funny too :clap3:

I'd love to see her crowned at some point :crown:

RotMilk is going to get pushed to a win in future All Stars unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Idk tbh, but someone made those claims a few pages back and were swiftly clocked on it. Although not after a few other members tried jumping on that train lol

Oh and there’s nothing wrong with interracial dating like Bob and Shea do. There’s nothing wrong with Jinkx either but it walks a line that’s way easier to cross than dating outside of your own race. I get what you’re saying but I think a more apt comparison would be white twinks “preferring” white twinks and not other POC gays.

I do find it odd for "pro-black" people to date outside of their race exclusively. It seems contradictory. You are all about black excellence but you only chase white peen? Make it make sense. Being pro-black isn't just about tweets and thinkpieces. 

VILE-let claiming to not care about the backlash, yet responding to the backlash. The corsetted witch is OVER. 

28 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

These “think pieces” :bibliahh:

Just say you don’t like a queen and move on 

I don't like Shea

This season is so good, normally i skip through drag race episodes to get them over with but with this season i have rewatched the first 2 episodes about 3 times already. AS2 is now the 2nd best season of all time i fear

discussion] GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - The Lounge - ATRL

13 minutes ago, Papa said:

This season is so good, normally i skip through drag race episodes to get them over with but with this season i have rewatched the first 2 episodes about 3 times already. AS2 is now the 2nd best season of all time i fear

Are you a fan of the show at all sis? 

discussion] GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - The Lounge - ATRL

lol jk, I've done my fair share of fast-forwarding through RPDR as well. Especially during the latter half of the season.

25 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I don't like Shea

That makes two of us hihi 

Not everyone turning on Violet all of a sudden :skull: 

I like Violet but her booting Raja and reasoning was disrespectful, the skinny white twink really jumped out huh

hope she learned something after being rightfully dragged

Oh wow did Raja did something to Violet or she just a jealous rat?:rip:

They need to FIRE those two clowns

Edited by kipperskipper

20 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That makes two of us hihi 

Three :heart:

1 minute ago, ucanfma said:

Oh wow did Raja did something to Violet or she just a jealous rat?:rip:

Raja came back after 11 years and showed the girls that you can be a fashion queen and also have talent, while Violet 7 years on is still relying on a corset and being a *****.

Rotmilk and Violetdown are the worst hosts that could happen eliminate  them from there please:rip:

Violet obviously booted Raja because she didn't fulfill her fantasy of Raja. As she said in the pleathers Video, she believes Raja is reinventing herself and that shes just not getting it yet.

The exaggerations :rip:

Lets be real, the rest of her critiques made sense and were comprehensible

Violet made some valid points, especially about Raja's second look. :gaycat5:

I didn't think FFR was that bad. Sure Violette can be biting but that is the best thing about her. I think she has amazing taste and she always gives authentic opinions. Just because someone disagrees with you and does not like a particular look it does not mean they are trying to invalidate them. She was mostly complimentary to Raja especially in the beginning but the longer they kept the picture up the more things she pointed out she disliked, and so what? She liked Shea's look despite not being sinched because it still gave the illusion of shape and while I think Raja looked great I can see her reasoning. She was relatively kind about most of the looks and it does not come across as fake criticism just to be c****y, I think it's honesty. I don't know a lot about Gotmik but she comes across as annoying kid sibling.

Jinkx FTW, no one else is remotely as talented or entertaining and she 100% has this in the bag, I'm expecting a Dela sized blowout but with her making it to the finish line and winning all the performance challenges. 

The fact some of you baguettes would boot either of Raja's two looks - she's been 10/10 each time :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.