RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

A LOT of queens don't make their own clothes, but you b+tches only care about Symone. Gross. 

I'm just tired of "fashion" queens, overrated yts included, that thinks looking good is enough :cm:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, rowlet said:

So basically you stan everyone but the black queens? :skull: 

I mean that user has always been kinda…well…

I thought Jaida had the funniest verse. I would switch positions with Monet.

Im actually enjoying miss Jaida waaay more in this season 

What is funny about Jinks being behind Raja? :confused:

Is it me or Raja is being too quiet on interviews/press? Idk

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Oh honey, Jinx has on many an occasion made her um.... preference in (boy...men?) very well known.

Is it time we remember her obsession with one Ivy Winters in Season 5?

i'm not gonna touch the OF acc bc that's its own super questionable can of worms, but this is SUCH a **** take omg :skull: ivy is literally 2 years older than jinkx + looks no more "boyish" than the VAST number of white twinks to walk thru the werkroom. and the "obsession" was a single episode plot that was based on jinkx considering ivy to be her best friend left in the competition bc she didnt feel as antagonized by her as she did by other queens in the competition. it's giving "being attracted to twinks/short girls is weird bc they resemble children" vibes :biblionny:

The Mik and Violet lashings :clap3: Glad y'all are seeing the light on these overrated queens 

1 hour ago, OreGuy said:

the lashings of Violent and GottMik on reddit :ahh: loves to see it

Where?

79e5cee429b026e96cdcb388eb12e0f7

48766545-0-image-a-3_1633392210880.jpg

ea88e257e7ad7ae916b35c9c324f12d42cc2fb69

Ew I don't even care for Symone that much but she would be a MUCH better fit for FPR than these two dickheads. Aquaria is insufferable too so that's that for the fashion girls.

The way Yuhua really saw an opportunity, SHAT on WOW and got herself a nice little stanbase  :rip:

7 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

79e5cee429b026e96cdcb388eb12e0f7

48766545-0-image-a-3_1633392210880.jpg

ea88e257e7ad7ae916b35c9c324f12d42cc2fb69

is this kim chi?!?

why does her make up look bad here

I don’t understand why some queens change their outfits before the top two are revealed. 

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Ok got it you wanted a corset and thigh high boots - the height of fashion for those who are in the know :skull:

Gather her.

32 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Where?

the comment section :gaycat2:

Monet is everything

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fehpu5gagvxqbnitc0

12 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I don’t understand why some queens change their outfits before the top two are revealed. 

some of the garments can be super difficult to perform in OR might not fit the song that production has told them is gonna be used that ep. like imagine monet and shea doing "old macdonald" in their crowning looks, or trinity doing "rumor has it" in her pleather look :skull:

i DO think there is a bit of a downside tho in that some of the queens might get a tad lazy with the fashion they DO use for the lipsyncs

14 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

some of the garments can be super difficult to perform in OR might not fit the song that production has told them is gonna be used that ep. like imagine monet and shea doing "old macdonald" in their crowning looks, or trinity doing "rumor has it" in her pleather look :skull:

i DO think there is a bit of a downside tho in that some of the queens might get a tad lazy with the fashion they DO use for the lipsyncs

In untuck you see some of then say they changed just for comfort. Like the queens telling Shea to change out of her pleader look so she can be comfortable while standing even though she was for sure not in the top 2 for Snatch Game. They even tell her to dress as Miss J for the shits and giggles

42 minutes ago, Save The Day said:

In untuck you see some of then say they changed just for comfort. Like the queens telling Shea to change out of her pleader look so she can be comfortable while standing even though she was for sure not in the top 2 for Snatch Game. They even tell her to dress as Miss J for the shits and giggles

oh yeah that too fdjkkj, lowkey thats another part of the fun that im enjoying abt the stakes being slightly lowered :dies:

Gottmik is so boring. Their makeup is the same with every look. Try something different 

57 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Gottmik is so boring. Their makeup is the same with every look. Try something different 

Tea. Her makeup is great but she always looks the same. 

Got milk is boring af 

I knew this thread would be focused on trashing the new FPR duo

Spoiler

and I live 

Fire them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.