RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, Nikko said:

Imagine Lawrence winning a ball vs Violet I would liveeeeeee.. Violet would probably flop at All Winners except for runways, maybe she needs that ego brought down a bit. But I don't think she'll ever do it

i think violet would body the runways and she's been talking up a potential talent/variety performance for years. i could see her getting a few wins at least

lawrence i can't see flopping a single challenge. she'd definitely come prepared for snatch game this time, is funny in scripted and improv challenges, is a great seamstress with taste :jonny3: her potential dela run

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

i think violet would body the runways and she's been talking up a potential talent/variety performance for years. i could see her getting a few wins at least

lawrence i can't see flopping a single challenge. she'd definitely come prepared for snatch game this time, is funny in scripted and improv challenges, is a great seamstress with taste :jonny3: her potential dela run

No but this idea got me so hyped. I want Lawrence to demolish the US winners in an AW so bad!! I really don't see her not winning one.

2 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Some people want Trya back... She literally threatened to BOMB DragCon. Am I missing something here?

It was a camp threat, it that makes sense. She purposely BADLY used a metaphor to say she (the person) was gonna "blow up" on ppl. It was tacky, but she never meant to actually set a bomb and commit mass murder.

I don't see Violet coming back, sadly. Actually none of the three best winners (Bob, Violet, Bianca) are likely to return anytime soon, maybe when they're in need of an exposure boost. Aquaria and Sasha would be interesting returning winners that could benefit from the show again.

Crazy how many winners are in this video lol.

10 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

It was a camp threat, it that makes sense. She purposely BADLY used a metaphor to say she (the person) was gonna "blow up" on ppl. It was tacky, but she never meant to actually set a bomb and commit mass murder.

She tweeted stuff like "I warn you, don't go to DragCon" more than once. Like she literally put fear in people's minds. Which is straight up terrorism. It is kinda odd how the fandom is ready to welcome her.

8 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

She tweeted stuff like "I warn you, don't go to DragCon" more than once. Like she literally put fear in people's minds. Which is straight up terrorism. It is kinda odd how the fandom is ready to welcome her.

Yeah, the way people still try to make it look like it wasn't a big thing baffles me (for Tyra, of all queens, that doesn't even care about her drag career or the show anymore). It was a big deal, authorities were involved and people were actually scared to go to DragCon. Let's not forget that it happened not long after the Pulse shooting, LGBTQ+ folks were genuinely scared to attend public events or go to places openly targeted to them.

watching S3 for the first time to see Raja’s run and the mess of the first episode already :rip:

the way they switch confessional looks like 10 times in the episode is a mess

20 minutes ago, keerbyriri said:

I don't see Violet coming back, sadly. Actually none of the three best winners (Bob, Violet, Bianca) are likely to return anytime soon, maybe when they're in need of an exposure boost. Aquaria and Sasha would be interesting returning winners that could benefit from the show again.

Bob will 100% come back if asked. Violet said no initially, but apparently she's open again to the possibility. Bianca has also said she wouldn't come back, but she might change her mind depending on how this season is received. Aquaria and Sasha are a big question mark because I feel like they could return, but they've distanced themselves from the show after their reigns. 

2 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

watching S3 for the first time to see Raja’s run and the mess of the first episode already :rip:

You've never seen S3 before? :eek:

The confessionals were a mess in the early season, but you're truly in for a ride, have fun :gayalipacat3:

Just now, Hurem said:

Am I the only one who thinks AS7 promo is... bad? :dancehall2:

What you don't like about it? My only complaint is that the color palette is a little to similar to AS4's :matty:

25 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I can understand underwhelming? I don’t think it is but I definitely don’t think it’s bad 

27 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

What you don't like about it? My only complaint is that the color palette is a little to similar to AS4's :matty:

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I can understand underwhelming? I don’t think it is but I definitely don’t think it’s bad 

I think it's rather basic for an All Winners season. AS2, AS3 and AS4 all feel way more prestigious (for lack of a better word).

• ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

Ooooh, I wonder what you'll think of Raja (and the Heathers) watching the season in 2022. I watched it live and just rewatched it in 2020 and I couldn't believe how much love Raja gets from the fandom when she was such a bully. (Not to mention the cheating :mandown:)

When are we getting About You Now by Mother Cosgrove as a lipsync? When she’s the guest judge for the iCarly-Drag Race crossover Paramount+ special? :) 

7 hours ago, Papa said:

How is that hate girl, he is telling the truth. Kita is probably the weakest winner ever, she won by default because of how awful the rest of the finalists on that season were, Scarlett was the actual winner but she rightfully was not crowned because of her racist past, so they just gave it to Kita instead, which i think was 100 percent the right decision. That being said miss kita would get eaten alive by the rest of the winners :skull:

Kita is a deserving winner. She’s a very well rounded queen, charismatic, sweet and funny. I adore her and she’s one of my favorite winners. She would hold her own against other winners very well. And Ru likes her! 

7 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I think it's rather basic for an All Winners season. AS2, AS3 and AS4 all feel way more prestigious (for lack of a better word).

I agree, but it's more on the theme and editing rather than the outfits for me. Maybe it's because it doesn't feel very "royal" for a seasons of all winners. Something like AS2 or AS3 promo would've probably fit this season's vibe better.

49 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I think the pictures didn't do them justice. Maybe they went too far with the editing.

They all look beyond stunning in that MTQ video.

8 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Ooooh, I wonder what you'll think of Raja (and the Heathers) watching the season in 2022. I watched it live and just rewatched it in 2020 and I couldn't believe how much love Raja gets from the fandom when she was such a bully. (Not to mention the cheating :mandown:)

i’ve definitely seen some parts of Untucked where Raja was acting a little… questionable.

—-

mess at the Mimi set up in episode three :rip:

2 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I think the pictures didn't do them justice. Maybe they went too far with the editing.

They all look beyond stunning in that MTQ video.

yeah i said jaida looked so much better in the MTQ video on reddit and got downvoted :rip:

Are they gonna let the girls with podcasts discuss all stars while it airs? Like. I wonder what kind of contract some of them signed…are they now trapped like the newer season girls? Hopefully not, I would hope they’re management negotiated something good for them instead of the indentured servitude the new girls sign up for…

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, the way people still try to make it look like it wasn't a big thing baffles me (for Tyra, of all queens, that doesn't even care about her drag career or the show anymore). It was a big deal, authorities were involved and people were actually scared to go to DragCon. Let's not forget that it happened not long after the Pulse shooting, LGBTQ+ folks were genuinely scared to attend public events or go to places openly targeted to them.

It was pretty camp when you went to drag con tho like everyone literally was joking about how guess Tyra’s bomb didn’t work or we better see so and so before Tyra blows us up ???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.