RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

16 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

Let's join hands and manifest a Morphine top 4 placement and a Q/Dawn elimination for today :butterfly:

A dream

spacer.png

• Like 6

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

why is everyone hating Q recently? 

Yeah Morphine EASILY has the best confessionals of the season and she's the right mix of playful messiness, is naturally charismatic and funny. She's such a fun time and so enjoyable on screen, I pray she's able to slip into the top 4 especially if it's over Q and Dawn :jonny2:

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Sun said:

Bandwagon hate lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

My mind is changed on the drag kings on drag race, the perspective Landon and Tenderoni made through the video but especially the last 15 mins. They made such excellent points on how excluding kings from drag race has created a deficit in their culture so to speak (in comparison drag queen's culture has flourished exponentially)

Perfect top 4 - Plane, Morphine, Sapphira, Nymphia :clap3:  the diversity :clap3: 

The audacity of Q to call several times Sapphira's win undeserving, who are you? :skull: 

Felt like Sapphira should've lashed at her, but truly ignoring and being the bigger person is the best way to deal with these kinda people lmao

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, Bimbo said:

He's still doing that? :rip: I stopped listening a while ago. The bitterness I was used to but suddenly he started going on this "I won't let you forget, we won't forget RuPaul closed the doors for trans people!!” when he literally had to be taught by Courtney not to be transphobic :rip:  

Then he got sad that Bob brought up his blackface on Sibling Rivalry. I thought we weren't forgetting people's past? :deadbanana:

This is exactly my problem with Willam. All of his attempts at being a good person read as holier-than-thou and performative. It's clear he only feigns interest in certain issues when he can use it as ammo to **** on Ru as if he doesn't have his own skeletons in his closet :rip:

Years of being racist/colourist, fatphobic, transphobic, femphobic, etc. on his lil YouTube show (while also allegedly being a monster/bully irl) apparently don't matter because only Willam is allowed grace and forgiveness for his past.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Q is annoying but she obviously deserves top4. Who tf is Morphine is the real wuestion tbh, she hasnt had one success through the competition. She was always below the avarage except the Power episode and deserved to go home episodes ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Afferty said:

Q is annoying but she obviously deserves top4. Who tf is Morphine is the real wuestion tbh, she hasnt had one success through the competition. She was always below the avarage except the Power episode and deserved to go home episodes ago.

But you know the finale typical requires a performance right? Q is awful at dancing/performing and would be an automatic CHOP. At least Morphine would put on a show.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

What is Q's quality that makes her deserving of a top 4?

Dancing 

Singing

Acting

Comedy

Lipsyncin

Repetitive designing skill

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

hopefully they return to a top 3 finale with Nymphia, Sapphira, and Plane performing original songs

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

Morphine has won every bottom lipsync she's been in. Q lost hers against Amanda and is still here. Doesn't matter that Q has 2 wins either, so did Plasma and she lost her lipsync and was sent home.

The actual one who deserves to have gone home is Q, while Morphine has kept her place in the competition fair and square :flower: 

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

48 minutes ago, Dante said:

Dancing 

Singing

Acting

Comedy

Lipsyncin

Q is an EXCELLENT seamstress but has NO eye for fashion. Most of her looks give cheap Diego Montoya knock off. 

Why would we need Q around when Nymphia is just as good as a seamstress but also has an incredible eye for fashion? Q is nothing but redundant cause all she offers is covered by other queens but better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Q is an EXCELLENT seamstress but has NO eye for fashion. Most of her looks give cheap Diego Montoya knock off. 

Why would we need Q around when Nymphia is just as good as a seamstress but also has an incredible eye for fashion? Q is nothing but redundant cause all she offers is covered by other queens but better.

Dawn/Q/Morphine need to all go, and the show needs a true top 3 again. Morphine does not deserve a top 4 placement… like are y'all joking

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

not "let it out chileee" im so ******* dead fgjdskfdjfsdfgd

3 hours ago, Anvarie said:

My mind is changed on the drag kings on drag race, the perspective Landon and Tenderoni made through the video but especially the last 15 mins. They made such excellent points on how excluding kings from drag race has created a deficit in their culture so to speak (in comparison drag queen's culture has flourished exponentially)

at first glance i thought naysha in the thumbnail was a drag king in makeup :skull:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I literally cannot stand Q, and I'm actually rooting for her to leave only because I find her personality to be insufferable, but saying she has "no eye for fashion" is…questionable. :laugh:

Fashion is not only relative but also in the eye of the beholder. What you may see as a lack of a fashionable or even conceptual eye is contrary to what others may see. 

She may not be as artistically versatile as Nymphia; the latter has more stylistic range and referential knowledge from what I've noticed but, admittedly, Q's ability to build a garment and apply it to the theme of the runway this season has been great. She is objectively a talented designer whose true competition in this department is Nymphia, in my opinion. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

But you know the finale typical requires a performance right? Q is awful at dancing/performing and would be an automatic CHOP. At least Morphine would put on a show.

well she needs to deserve to reach the finale at first, or else we supposed to have morphine miyah mirage top3

4 hours ago, Sun said:

I've hated her since ep 1 let's not act like this is recent LMAO

2 hours ago, Dante said:

Dancing 

Singing

Acting

Comedy

Lipsyncin

she was high in lots of non-design episodes. what did morphine deserve to be there?

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Morphine has won every bottom lipsync she's been in. Q lost hers against Amanda and is still here. Doesn't matter that Q has 2 wins either, so did Plasma and she lost her lipsync and was sent home.

The actual one who deserves to have gone home is Q, while Morphine has kept her place in the competition fair and square :flower: 

ummm, no?

Amanda did not win that lipsync while serving manic blue bearded caveman.

She was looking disgustingly awful, a couple of dance skills were not enough to make her show better than Q's.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I literally cannot stand Q, and I'm actually rooting for her to leave only because I find her personality to be insufferable, but saying she has "no eye for fashion" is…questionable. :laugh:

Fashion is not only relative but also in the eye of the beholder. What you may see as a lack of a fashionable or even conceptual eye is contrary to what others may see. 

She may not be as artistically versatile as Nymphia; the latter has more stylistic range and referential knowledge from what I've noticed but, admittedly, Q's ability to build a garment and apply it to the theme of the runway this season has been great. She is objectively a talented designer whose true competition in this department is Nymphia, in my opinion. 

No one with an eye for fashion would repeatedly wear such an ugly panty for 7 weeks

spacer.png

Most of Q's looks would never be seen on a fashion runway cause they're tacky. Great for drag race, but not fashion.

11 minutes ago, Afferty said:

ummm, no?

Amanda did not win that lipsync while serving manic blue bearded caveman.

She was looking disgustingly awful, a couple of dance skills were not enough to make her show better than Q's.

So we agree it should be a double shantay? I'm here for that :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Could they be any more obvious with Sapphira winning? Literally having Plane say it  :deadbanana2:

Let mama win, we don't need to be hand held to that win.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.