RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Pls send q and dawn home.

its not cute at this point :biblio:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

:rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like Q but shes just been giving looser energy the last few weeks ... sapphira send her ass HOME!!!

26 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

She really does the most but gets mad if someone criticizes her 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, qurl said:

not being able to be happy for other people's successes is one of the most low down boot nasty ugly qualities a person can have in MY book

This! She watches this show so she knows how Ru gets at times, she thought her HIV story/runway combo would be the win and Ru saw through it. For her to take that out on Saph and like, not even shady, that ***** was MAD mad in real life. :deadbanana2:

It just gave loser, like she has no charisma and she showed it here. All the times I've dragged Plane and I can say I have never felt her being so mean spirited outside of the one time attacking Amanda when they first met.

Edited by satellites.™
  • Confused 1

this podcast was hilarious :ahh:

Shea's being really brave for someone who performed in Tel Aviv fairly recently :bunny:

• Thanks 4

Q giving the girls the cold shoulder throughout different scenes should be a great GIF ngl

• Like 1

The title change :bibliahh:

"Q hate thread" :bibliahh:

I have only been watching the Fashion Photo Review updates every week (which reminds me I need to watch Pit Stop too :clown:), but even just from watching FPR, Q strikes me as really self-important, like she thinks just ****** taking it even when she's nawt :thing:

I live for Q being bitter and not afraid to show it. What I don't live for is Sapphira not putting her in her place. This is exactly why some say she lacks personality. It was her chance to pop off a bit but she chose to edit herself once again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I saw Sasha Velour last night here in Amsterdam, I paid for the meet & greet and was too stunned to even say ONE word. :rip:
The show was so enjoyable, she got standing ovations from the entire theatre, and had Vanessa Van Cartier as a guest performer! :heart:

Anyways, Q IS SUCH A ******* LOSER PLS SEND HER HOME TOGETHER WITH DAWN.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I live for Q being bitter and not afraid to show it. What I don't live for is Sapphira not putting her in her place. This is exactly why some say she lacks personality. It was her chance to pop off a bit but she chose to edit herself once again.

sapphira was just about too before ru came

• Like 1

Q :bibliahh:

The way she was serving sucking a lemon realness, face-scrunched up, cashew-faced... nvm!

now I see the real reason they kept her over Amanda way back when. This slow burning self-destruction is a hoot. The plot threads, the recurring themes... The way we thought her Jan run would be over and done once she started getting the pity wins, but in actuality the producers saw the potential for an even bigger crack in her fragile little mind. Psychological torture, mama. I do approve :fan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Naomi's impression of Q saying "Mhi'ya thEsE ******* crAzY guRrL!!" KILLED ME :bibliahh: kinda wish her and Monet had their own pod ngl

• Haha 6

not my p*rnstar crush joseph bigz making it in the werk room :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

She's black, I can almost, but guarantee Q would've shed some tears if Saph had responded, WHICH SHE WAS GONNA DO before the bell rang and Ru came in.

The producers probably want to save a fight for a big moment.

Ru is probably gonna ask who should go home pretty soon, maybe after Dawn or Morphine leaves, they seem like the next to go unless a dance challenge is coming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

living for Q's bitterness 

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I actually love some of the t-shirts in the mini challenge. Plane should sell hers on her website!

even more hilarious that Q clearly had the best t-shirt, robbed again! :bibliahh:

Like Selena Quintanilla, I can't help but wonder where Plasma would be, what smiles her potential could've brought, had she had not been slaughtered by Mih'GOD so soon.

Talent leaving us so soon when Dork is STILL giving us nothing but smelly coasting.

Life's not fair.

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

4 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Where's this energy for girls like Shangela? Jan and Liv trying to make a quick buck is definitely less problematic than what's been happening with the serial assaulter. They shouldn't be supporting that brand but bills have to be paid I guess.

Always trying to get a one up on people.. for what?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Sapphira is a BLACK woman. 

The moment she would've responded the way in which we know a bad b*tch can, Q would've crumbled and a certain demographic of the fandom would've chatting sh*t all throughout her insta feeds.

What the f*ck does Sapphira not responding the way YOU would want her to have do with her having "no personality" anyway?

:hoetenks:

Please. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.