RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

24 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I think Violets main point was that Raja (an og fashion girl) knows how to do that look as clean and chic as possible because she already has done it in the past and better. Raja layered those fabrics in a way that would've gotten and has gotten many girls read to filth for not having a silhouette that was noticeable. Adding on the matted wig and the bulky shoe just made it even more out of wack, instead of bringing the eye into one spot it's forced to wander all over looking for somewhere to start. Its giving more joker, but not as polished either.

wzgiwaqovu091.gif?format=png8&s=6dfc8eba

This is what I expected of Raja if she wanted to be more covered up.

beyonce-for-the-mrs-carter-show-world-to

I totally agree with this analysis. I had no idea where to look when she came out and was left a little confused.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Who is the other host, Raven?

Gottmik

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Thankfully we’ve gotten a REAL fashion icon in Thee Symone who has eclipsed that overrated elitist snob in every way imaginable. Violet has more body fat than brain cells and personality combined. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fehpu5gagvxqbnitc0

not you switching on Vile :dies:

priceless

Not Violet and Gottmik on FPR. That's a hard no for me. Not people talking as if Violet knows her **** when she called Willow Pill's black dress a "knock off Versace" when it was a very memorable Chanel look. She's getting more and more annoying since getting with her no talented friend GotPayola.

Violet needs to chill

She ain't all that 

:coffee2:

All of you, fashion knowledge or not, will get FPR results tomorrow 

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

So can we admit she's also become the more likable sibling on the pod?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fehpu5gagvxqbnitc0

Of course Monet (the baby sister) is more likable on Sibling Rivalry because Bob plays the bully/villain. Y’all really need to stop taking Rivalry so seriously :rip: 

They both play exaggerated versions of themselves to make it seem like there’s a rivalry between them. It’s literally in the name “rivalry”. It’s all for fun. Bob and Monet don’t actually hate each other.

I used to be a huge Violet stan too but not anymore 

how-to-make-the-most-out-of-the-end-of-t

FPR :rip:

both of Raja's looks were fantastic 

The pit stop guests did a better job at tooting and booting than FPR it seems :rip: 

I saw the comments about Raja and immediately decided not to give my view. I hope they didn’t record all of them in one dag of shooting because Violet/Gotmik should not be doing it all season long. 

Everyone on Reddit saying they should’ve gotten aquaria and someone else instead :rip: Oh Violet and Gotmik are down bad :rip: 

Eureka and Bob was entertaining enough for being a YT video, y'all overanalyzing everything :rip:

that said, I do think both Bob and the guests are a little bit more subdued this season. Monet and Trixie are definitely better hosts than Bob when it comes to the sanitized stuff WoW/Paramount/VH1/whoever is looking for, wish it was Watchery instead so we could hear actual opinions 

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Thankfully we’ve gotten a REAL fashion icon in Thee Symone

not this mannequin, she can't even make her own clothes NEXT!

Raja has served every week. I won't bother with FPR if that's the duo. Violet's stock truly went down after she decided to pair up with GottPayola.

1 hour ago, t.A.T.u. said:

Trinity proving why she's THEE winner of AS4 what a talented icon, Monet winning EP1 with that ATROCIOUS verse and serving pure TRASH on the runway :bibliahh:Wanna talk about payola? 
I am not surprised with Jinkx she's a legend after all. 
Top 4: Jinkx, Trinity, Viv & Raja
trinity-the-tuck-drag-race.gif

So basically you stan everyone but the black queens? :skull: 

Not expecting Raja to come out in a stereotypical thigh high booted queen costume when she's playing with gender and actually serving couture :rip:

the lashings of Violent and GottMik on reddit :ahh: loves to see it

Violet has made it very clear she only cares for corsetted skinny white twink fashion. You all praised her to high heavens when she was on the Pit Stop and now we're stuck with her and her bootlicking sidekick :dies:

18 hours ago, Tangane said:

I read in this thread that it's already been taped, a classic AS Finale... :shakeno:

Ew.

Violet said most were soft boots. Tbh, she’s like Raven but isn’t as willing to handout those toots. 

I think she went a bit overboard, but it’s her opinion and I rather that than someone like Mik or other who change their open based on Raja’s thoughts.

Nah y'all doing too much on Violet :rip: keep the Gotrigged lashings going tho

1 hour ago, Shendelzare said:

not this mannequin, she can't even make her own clothes NEXT!

A LOT of queens don't make their own clothes, but you b+tches only care about Symone. Gross. 

Violet & Mik being dragged :rip: I agree that the combo of them in particular does not give off a good or inclusive vibe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.