RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Nah, it's us Jasminerinas actually. We can sense talent and C.U.N.T. when we see it, even when production don't.

How dare you lock me out of the fandom :bloo:

The 15% superior version of Anetra, Mehrage, could only dream of serving as hard as the ear-covering trans legend jALLAHsmine Kennedie :oxygen::chick1:

• Haha 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

How dare you lock me out of the fandom :bloo:

The 15% superior version of Anetra, Mehrage, could only dream of serving as hard as the ear-covering trans legend jALLAHsmine Kennedie :oxygen::chick1:

Now I know you didn't disrespect Miss Mirage like that, she's mother and ever at her lowest she slayed the performance part of that lip sync. She's coming for that double crowning with Jasmine in AS13 (which will be performance based challenges only all the way to the end) :duca:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

crowning Jasmine

The Drought Era - Charts Discussion Thread - Page 810 - Charts talk - POP a  911

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

AS13 (which will be performance based challenges only all the way to the end) :duca:

Lana to be awarded the Visionary Award at the Billboard Women in Music  Awards - March 1st, 2023 - Page 69 - Awards & Nominations - LanaBoards -  Lana Del Rey Forum

• Haha 1

XK24six.jpeg

plane jane?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator
39 minutes ago, Scepter said:

XK24six.jpeg

plane jane?

Glad to see Plane and Amanda made up :heart:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

56 minutes ago, Scepter said:

XK24six.jpeg

plane jane?

i watched it and i do not recommend
worst type of "plot movies"

OT: Sapphira for the win :giraffe:

4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Except they would. I've only been to a drag king show twice and both times I cringed so ******* much. Masculinity is just not fierce, it's not something that's gag worthy in entertainment space. Why would someone want it on the show?

I genuinely feel like people are afraid of saying they don't want drag kings because it would be seen as misogynistic, considering drag kings are mostly cis women :toofunny3:

Please girl… nothing could be worse than SheMZ. If we lived through that in AS5, we'll be just fine. 

And tbf, it isn't inherently misogynistic to not want drag kings, but a lot of the arguments against them are. Mostly the comments saying "all drag kings are ANNOYING" type stuff. Like, there's really no reason to generalize an entire art form, but gay men often do feel comfortable making such claims against cis queer women, and it's not really cute. It's enough to say you're not interested in the art form because of masculinity or whatever (which is a fair and fine opinion to have!) but the nastiness in general towards drag kings feels like it's going beyond just a distaste for the art and heading into purely misogynistic territory hidden under a very thin veil. And that's to no one in particular, but just an observation overall. 

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Q is so full of ****, like, Saph has been so nice to her so to disrespect and dismiss her like this would've gotten sis cursed out on my end.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Like... I KNOW me and Q would be fighting on this season, cause there is NO WAY a ***** is gonna stand in front of me, THE TOP SEED, and tell me my win is underserved and she barely can move her left and right feet together in motion.

Mannequin go home... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Glad to see Plane and Amanda made up :heart:

:toofunny2:

The mini challenge :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

I actually love some of the t-shirts in the mini challenge. Plane should sell hers on her website!

• Like 2

I mean, Sapphire might deserve the crown, but she didn't deserve that challenge win, I don't see why the vitriol towards Q, who is clearly not winning, is needed.

:clack:

• Like 13

q face is hilarious

6 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I mean, Sapphire might deserve the crown, but she didn't deserve that challenge win, I don't see why the vitriol towards Q, who is clearly not winning, is needed.

Exactly, save that energy for Dawn, the true villain of the season

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

not being able to be happy for other people's successes is one of the most low down boot nasty ugly qualities a person can have in MY book

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, KFC said:

Speaking of which, it's not lost on me how she stirred the pot ONCE AGAIN by asking Q how was she feeling to instigate drama

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, qurl said:

not being able to be happy for other people's successes is one of the most low down boot nasty ugly qualities a person can have in MY book

Except when it's time to drag Q for being insufferable after she wins a challenge

spacer.png

I think Q being upset is fine, it would suck to feel like you did the best and get ignored, BUT the next day saying to Sapphira's face her win was undeserved was unnecessary.

I don't like Q but come on, she had every right to be upset for not winning. Not only she didn't win, but neither did her partner and they were clearly the top 2 of the night. Her keeping it to herself instead of throwing a tantrum after Sapphira won was actually very considerate.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Q should be mad and we should be dragging her so all is good 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga
  • Haha 6

22 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Except when it's time to drag Q for being insufferable after she wins a challenge

spacer.png

right cuz she's even a sore WINNER too ….. i have not forgotten how she tried to dog Nymphia by saying "actually i think i should have won ALL the design challenges"

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Q yapping about undeserving wins when stole that design challenge win from Nymphia hmm

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, KFC said:

very-that-loosey-laduca.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.