RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

52 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Amanda was essentially a drag king 

mama kudos for saying that. for spilling

• Haha 7

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

lemme do another wild take ig

saying "women" are taking "gay men" their platform... first of all, it's not a platform platform for gay men but for "drag queens". second of all, drag doesn't have to be gay? or for men? third of all, the women are clearly queer themselves usually like bffr. drag wasn't even a gay men thing to begin with. it was a queer women thing. 

also trying to tear down gender norms and celebrating every drag artist that does so but then whistleblowing terms like masculine and feminine, idk. i'm not gonna devalue naysha's drag but the way she's judging others' drag through the lense of her own isn't a solid take imo

You always spill sis, I knew I didn't **** with that blind b**** Toph when you were the star all along :clap3: 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

drag wasn't even a gay men thing to begin with. it was a queer women thing. 

What? Drag was started by men playing women characters on stage in Ancient Greece

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, Aspookykid said:

What? Drag was started by men playing women characters on stage in Ancient Greece

That part 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aspookykid said:

And are we living in Ancient Greece now?!

Not interested in watching drag kings lip sync to Beyonce

Make a new show. I'm sure someone will watch it :gaycat4:

Edited by TYMPS
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

And are we living in Ancient Greece now?!

If we're talking about modern American drag then gay men have played just as big a part as trans women since the beginning.  What we're not gonna do is erase that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I feel like it's one thing to maybe not be as interested in the art of drag kings but it's kinda another to see some of the complete vitriol from people who are against it :deadbanana:

It's actually not really that deep at all if they were to be included, so I don't really get the dramatics. Drag kings couldn't possibly make the sh*tty acting challenges any worse so it's not as if we're concerned about quality control. What's going on?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

The way the fans are obsessed with mirage :deadbanana2:

i like her but damn 

Plane Jane is kinda the first queen that I'm thirsting over out of drag dddd

nayeon-twice-nayeon.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Heirloom said:

nayeon-twice-nayeon.gif

Not smelly rose

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I feel like it's one thing to maybe not be as interested in the art of drag kings but it's kinda another to see some of the complete vitriol from people who are against it :deadbanana:

It's actually not really that deep at all if they were to be included, so I don't really get the dramatics. Drag kings couldn't possibly make the sh*tty acting challenges any worse so it's not as if we're concerned about quality control. What's going on?

For me it's not really about kings being on the show or not. I'd be very excited for such a gaggy turn of events if it ever happens.

What annoys the **** out of me is the entitlement fans have over said inclusion. Dragging WoW and Ru for not "giving a platform to kings" and demanding (!!!) diversity. Who tf are these people to tell the most important person in global queer history (yes I said it) what to do with his show?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Heirloom said:

nayeon-twice-nayeon.gif

I want him to stomp on my throat till my eyes pop out of my head and then force me to eat them

• Like 2

Idgaf about drag kings on Drag Race but I would never give up the chance to lash Naysha

:ryan3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

i like her but damn 

mirage-mirage-amuro.gif
mirage-mirage-drag-race.gif
842fa30601c4edc13f1002618e89c7085cbf331f
f0f49fa587bb56b47509929fab589059bc6d6de8
b780c42bbf5ae21eddbc86211a6caf31748b0850
giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7990b2f7ed811367545
69196b5ad864cfbef581e3e9c1b8374976dc8f2e

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bewitched said:

From Lisa to Violet oh this is gonna be fabulous!

I love her so much.

11 hours ago, Aspookykid said:

that source sucks.. everyone even slightly educated on ancient greece knows men played the women roles in those theatres because they literally thought too little of women to even be included in plays

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Drag kings couldn't possibly make the sh*tty acting challenges any worse

Except they would. I've only been to a drag king show twice and both times I cringed so ******* much. Masculinity is just not fierce, it's not something that's gag worthy in entertainment space. Why would someone want it on the show?

I genuinely feel like people are afraid of saying they don't want drag kings because it would be seen as misogynistic, considering drag kings are mostly cis women :toofunny3:

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Except they would. I've only been to a drag king show twice and both times I cringed so ******* much. Masculinity is just not fierce, it's not something that's gag worthy in entertainment space. Why would someone want it on the show?

I genuinely feel like people are afraid of saying they don't want drag kings because it would be seen as misogynistic, considering drag kings are mostly cis women :toofunny3:

Right, 'cause we haven't had our fair share of cringe on the show already :mandown:

4 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

Right, 'cause we haven't had our fair share of cringe on the show already :mandown:

There's entertaining cringe and drag kings aren't that type of cringe :michael:

• Like 1

Guys, i don't know about Drag Kings because the way the horror queen was treated by Ru and Michelle on Drag Race UK was enough to show us how limited and narrow minded their vision of "good drag" is. The way Charity gave them nothing but insane looks and amazingly well-crafted concepts and ALL they kept asking from her was to be just pretty...

And it was just 3 years ago :deadbanana2:

drag-race-uk-charity-kase.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

i like her but damn 

It's the Anetra, Crystal Methead and Willow Pill fans methinks

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

It's the Anetra, Crystal Methead and Willow Pill fans methinks

Nah, it's us Jasminerinas actually. We can sense talent and c*nt when we see it, even when production don't.

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.