RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

rooting for everyone except Yvie and Viv, they have been so meh so far

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Oh and not Monet’s perfectly fine performing outfit getting called out when everyone else looked a mess too :ahh: 

Clearly that wasn’t factored in cause none of them were serving winner in those outfits. I’d go as far as to say everyone’s was worse than Monet’s except Trinity’s and MAYBE Jaida’s. But yeah, a performance outfit has never really stopped a win for a performance challenge (see: Denali). I can only think of one example, which was Ra’jah in AS6 when she wore grey boots. But I mean… it was dumb then and it would be dumb now unless the outfit actually takes away from the performance like what happens in the UK version for girl groups (Joe Black/Charity Kase). But since no one wore a matching outfit… well it doesn’t really apply. 

TL;DR— Monet ate and was rightfully awarded a star :clap3: 

Tbh, I agree that the performance outfit doesn't matter, it just felt strange to single Yvie out when there were worse offenders :fan:  Monet slayed the challenge no doubt but I would have given the win to others who had a better performance outfit and to me Monet had the worst runway (THE SHOES!!!).  Anybody says Jinkx or Raja or someone else outperformed her in the challenge is delulu though.

32 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Is now a bad time to point out that Monet is a much better Pit Stop host than Bob as well?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fehpu5gagvxqbnitc0

So can we admit she's also become the more likable sibling on the pod?

9 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

So can we admit she's also become the more likable sibling on the pod?

It’s been that way for a long time now, Bob started to get wild around when they started doing watchery :rip: Still love her though 

55 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Not the Insufferable duo Vile-let and Gottmoney hosting the AS7 fashion photo ruview. I hate it here. They also allegedly go in on Raja's looks :psyduck:

Is there a support group for people who hate these two? Is Vile-let pressed that the OG fashion queen of RPDR is back and killing it? :biblio:

dzuue9snih191.jpg

**** both of em

42 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

stop trying to make Monet Xtinct happen - it's not going to happen.

Top 4: Raja (winner), Jaida, Jinkx, & Shea :clap3:

This is my exact top 4 and winner.

But I think they are going to shove Monet in there instead of Jaida, and Trinity over Raja potentially. If that's the case, I'm fine with Shea or Jinkx winning.

OMG at Ginger stealing Eureka's snatch game notebook. I love some good tea!

Ginger really wanted to win AS6, and you just know she's pissed that she lost.

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

giphy.gif

I am a caucasian man from

europe so me not getting the full reference here is possible + me critiquing this is probably fully out of pocket, however that being said here my opinion that no one asked for ahhsjdd. The concept was so cool with the track suit with a hoop skirt and the trans flag. I fear Symone could’ve ATE this ( especially since I’m one of the view who thought she ate her crowning look). It just couldve been a bit more elevated tbh. The hair tho! ATE down

top 3 Snatch Games moments for me tho

- purrrple mittens 

- I’ll **** em all in the ass

- they changed it to drag queen

:rip:

Edited by WeFoundWill

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I hate to say it but Violets style hasnt any range beyond a synched waiste

Violet need someone fun to bounce off, not charisma blackhole like gotmik :rip:

Of course someone who thinks Symone is talented would stand monet :skull:

That being said, Monet is a better pitstop than Bob this season I don't know what's going on Bob didn't have chemistry with all of the guests so far

48 minutes ago, Morissette said:

That corsetted snob said Raja looked like an "old man" and booted her :bibliahh:

I have to laugh at the AUDACITY. 

wait Violet booted Raja's EP1 look? :deadbanana4: FPR is about to end Violet's entire career.

Raja/Raven's brand of bitchiness works because it's generally lighthearted. If Violet is gonna be a ***** and lash all the winners the rabid fans will get her ass. 

1 minute ago, R.E.M. said:

wait Violet booted Raja's EP1 look? :deadbanana4: FPR is about to end Violet's entire career.

Raja/Raven's brand of bitchiness works because it's generally lighthearted. If Violet is gonna be a ***** and lash all the winners the rabid fans will get her ass. 

Violet is treated like a fashion God who can do no wrong. I hope the fanbase LASHES her when the episodes are uploaded to youtube. She and her perspective are beyond overrated. 

53 minutes ago, Morissette said:

That corsetted snob said Raja looked like an "old man" and booted her :bibliahh:

Violet needs to be dropped down a well.

Violet coming for the OG fashion queen that served 8000x better looks than her 99% of the time.... :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

can't even think about jinkx's judy without laughing out loud

~

only got 17 submissions for the s14 lipsync rate but i'll post the results if they're wanted

1 hour ago, Morissette said:

this cant be real…

They should’ve gotten Aquaria on FFR bc :rip: 

The switchening on Violet ever since she started hanging out with Gottmik :intoit:

The way Violet's fashion sense has been vastly overrated for years but everyone just went with it cuz she's skinny :bunny:

14 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

only got 17 submissions for the s14 lipsync rate but i'll post the results if they're wanted

Yes post them plz, **** these lazy ******* :shakeno:

TheOnlyOne
28 minutes ago, SpaceMan said:

That being said, Monet is a better pitstop than Bob this season I don't know what's going on Bob didn't have chemistry with all of the guests so far

Which is especially sad considering the most recent guest is her cohost she’s worked with the past 3 years :rip:

aIZ1D3F.jpg

Anyway, it’s giving legend. Putting the C in Unty and the S in Sold Out

TheOnlyOne
25 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Violet is treated like a fashion God who can do no wrong. I hope the fanbase LASHES her when the episodes are uploaded to youtube. She and her perspective are beyond overrated. 

Thankfully we’ve gotten a REAL fashion icon in Thee Symone who has eclipsed that overrated elitist snob in every way imaginable. Violet has more body fat than brain cells and personality combined. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.