RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Her crowning runway was a mess and a half, I'll cop to that even as a stan. But she devoured the pleather runway so it evens out.

9f708acc0c7922a443bb3f4c1dbcddb79ef23e1a

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

People talking sh+t about Jinkx too? :sleep: Y'all are so, so boring and extra. 

That's why we can't have have nice things. 

7 minutes ago, Afferty said:

What was this look like really :lmao: from the neck up  she looks gorgeous, but the shoes and the trans flag and just doesn't give the exact feeling she was hoping lol. A It would've been much better if the dress was black or nude maybe, but this is just very confusing.

6 minutes ago, igninton said:

The fact that Michelle had the nerve to say she loved this. :rip: 

I don't even watch US Drag Race anymore and it reminded me of her messy fake readings and antics.

giphy.gif

She tried to serve a Symone tea (Symone is versatile in that her originality lends to the abstract looks)

It does not work for Monet lol.

5953a9e3b2bc63af4d05fda22939b4ce11bec748

27 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Now this is a reach girl. I DO love Monet, for those questioning it, I ALWAYS support the top tier black queens and always have.

I just think Monet gets special treatment because of how likable she is and that does NOT match her drag ability imo.

Charisma 100

Uniqueness 0

Nerve 80

Talent 90 (edit: she DOES NOT sew) 40 point deduction! 50

Whereas I feel Shea and Jaida are pretty high in every category of C.U.N.T. which is why they won their seasons. :coffee:

I saw Jaida live and shes so uncharismatic. She absolutely gets lost in the pack and has barely any star quality. Shea, Monet and Ivie all devour her in that department

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

TheOnlyOne
27 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Now this is a reach girl. I DO love Monet, for those questioning it, I ALWAYS support the top tier black queens and always have.

I just think Monet gets special treatment because of how likable she is and that does NOT match her drag ability imo.

Charisma 100

Uniqueness 0

Nerve 80

Talent 90 (edit: she DOES NOT sew) 40 point deduction! 50

Whereas I feel Shea and Jaida are pretty high in every category of C.U.N.T. which is why they won their seasons. :coffee:

PLEASE inform me what level of uniqueness you find Jaida to be compared to Monet’s zero and how many points you deduct off her talent for bombing every aspect of any comedy challenge ever.

Im dying to know what the person who says Jinkx standing in place during a dance challenge is on brand and deserving of a win thinks. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fehpu5gagvxqbnitc0

Not ginger minj sabotaging eureka during AS6 :skull: 

Doing all that just to be a 3x loser, embarrassing 

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

None of them touched the best verse of 2022 though: 

The way you always come with the tea :clap3:

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

PLEASE inform me what level of uniqueness you find Jaida to be compared to Monet’s zero and how many points you deduct off her talent for bombing every aspect of any comedy challenge ever.

Im dying to know what the person who says Jinkx standing in place during a dance challenge is on brand and deserving of a win thinks. 

It wasnt a dance challenge, she was supposed to stand there still because of the choreo given her by your faves, and if you are going by dancing, I didnt see any dancing by Monet on that challenge either

Not the Insufferable duo Vile-let and Gottmoney hosting the AS7 fashion photo ruview. I hate it here. They also allegedly go in on Raja's looks :psyduck:

Is there a support group for people who hate these two? Is Vile-let pressed that the OG fashion queen of RPDR is back and killing it? :biblio:

dzuue9snih191.jpg

I think the episodes were “staged” for the queen who won them. As in: it’s a great narrative that Shea wins the episode after she meets Naomi Campbell, or that Jinkx, who was obviously gonna slay Snatch Game, gets an Adele song instead of a dance pop number or whatever so she can also snatch the lip sync.

Trinity did great in Snatch Game, but her biggest win is that if you google “Trinity devil” you will probably get her snatch game before her controversy. I loved both Monet’s runways and she definitely earned that legendary legend star.

I’m enjoying everyone so far but Yvie could do without those short wigs.

TheOnlyOne

Is now a bad time to point out that Monet is a much better Pit Stop host than Bob as well?

stop trying to make Monet Xtinct happen - it's not going to happen.

Top 4: Raja (winner), Jaida, Jinkx, & Shea :clap3:

11 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Not the Insufferable duo Vile-let and Gottmoney hosting the AS7 fashion photo ruview. I hate it here. They also allegedly go in on Raja's looks :psyduck:

Is there a support group for people who hate these two? Is Vile-let pressed that the OG fashion queen of RPDR is back and killing it? :biblio:

dzuue9snih191.jpg

the way this is exactly what we didn't want :deadbanana4: when does it come out?

10 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I think the episodes were “staged” for the queen who won them. As in: it’s a great narrative that Shea wins the episode after she meets Naomi Campbell, or that Jinkx, who was obviously gonna slay Snatch Game, gets an Adele song instead of a dance pop number or whatever so she can also snatch the lip sync.

Trinity did great in Snatch Game, but her biggest win is that if you google “Trinity devil” you will probably get her snatch game before her controversy. I loved both Monet’s runways and she definitely earned that legendary legend star.

No I don't think so tbh. If they were setting up a a Jinx win they would've used the song they used in the first lipsync for her.

47 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

giphy.gif

Her interview was sh**, her look was sh**, her book cover was sh**, her trying to launch and sell the book to the judges was s***, she's s***.

13 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Is now a bad time to point out that Monet is a much better Pit Stop host than Bob as well?

You're absolutely right

15 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Now this is true, Monet is a fantastic host and a great person to be on tv in general. 

14 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Yeah, I’m sure production made the challenges with each queen in mind so they can at least slay one of them (and if it for some reason doesn’t happen, they will make sure everyone gets a top 2 placement at least once). There’s no chance they’re letting their winners flop.

The take on Trinity’s Snatch Game character is very clever. It’s basically what Disney (purposefully?) did with Frozen.

And yeah, Yvie should burn those short wigs. They don’t suit her at all.

6 minutes ago, justlore said:

Her interview was sh**, her look was sh**, her book cover was sh**, her trying to launch and sell the book to the judges was s***, she's s***.

THANK YOU 

trinity was always the better AS4 twinner

7 minutes ago, justlore said:

:dies:

Monet is the SUPREME Miss Congeniality for me, but I’m not gonna sit here and pretend like I don’t think there were 4 girls who should have won AS4 over her. 

Can’t wait to see what Jinx is able to do outside the comedy challenges. If the performance is anything to go by, she’ll just be there…. Standing 

Miss Andrews was right all along. 

TheOnlyOne
2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The take on Trinity’s Snatch Game character is very clever. It’s basically what Disney (purposefully?) did with Frozen.

And yeah, Yvie should burn those short wigs. They don’t suit her at all.

I hate Trinity but her doing the devil after being exposed as SheDevil is the epitome of nerve. She may be a try hard racist troll but she’s a smart try hard racist troll. 

And Yvie can pull off short wigs when they’re actually brushed. Her wig for that farm runway and Queens Everywhere are some of the best she’s ever looked. 

That corsetted snob said Raja looked like an "old man" and booted her :bibliahh:

I have to laugh at the AUDACITY. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.