RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

58 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

tbh watching the whole season, it felt like she was safe for most of the season.

Honestly, if she didn’t body Shea in the lip sync we probably would’ve had Shea as the winner. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Angeria Paris VanMichaels = drag excellence!

Idk why she does absolutely nothing for me, I find her to be really generic 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

tbh watching the whole season, it felt like she was safe for most of the season.

I thought she could have had more wins and the fan consensus going into the finale was that too.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2024 at 2:54 PM, KFC said:

I was a Luxx stan during season 15 but outside of the show she is kind of insufferable wow :rip:

I met her at the VMA’s last year and she had an attitude. On the other hand, Jimbo was absolutely sweet and genuine asking me if I was enjoying the show (I met a bunch of them together as they attended as a group)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Weld_E said:

I met her at the VMA’s last year and she had an attitude. On the other hand, Jimbo was absolutely sweet and genuine asking me if I was enjoying the show (I met a bunch of them together as they attended as a group)

+1 on Jimbo, she's one of the sweetest and humblest queens I've met so far.

• Like 2

When Q and Dawn flop hard in this challenge and get double eliminated then what?

ohmygodisthatmarina.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

When Q and Dawn flop hard in this challenge and get double eliminated then what?

ohmygodisthatmarina.gif

We celebrate 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

+1 on Jimbo, she's one of the sweetest and humblest queens I've met so far.

I've worked with Jimbo and I have to say she is the best. Came out with us after the show to hang out at my friend's place, right after filming UKvsTW finished. I've worked with several CDR girls and Jimbo was by-and-large the most fun to work with, and the one with the smallest ego! Go figure! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

I've worked with Jimbo and I have to say she is the best. Came out with us after the show to hang out at my friend's place, right after filming UKvsTW finished. I've worked with several CDR girls and Jimbo was by-and-large the most fun to work with, and the one with the smallest ego! Go figure! 

Wooow any tea on Brooke?

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

ohmygodisthatmarina.gif

we celebrate, NOW LET THE MUSIC PLAY :heart:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

When's the Rulaparooza? I want Q GONE 

Christina Aguilera: 41 años en 41 gifs - Shangay

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Idk why she does absolutely nothing for me, I find her to be really generic 

That's bc she is. Whatever she does is done miles better by Jaida.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, AndresVanDeKamp said:

Jimbo seems like such a sweet soul, always able to push through at any obstacle

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 6:23 PM, killer_rose said:

"safe the whole season"

ZZxQlwh.png

werent those wins shea's and sasha relied on the talents of her ... friend

• Thumbs Down 2

s9 winner was correct. not because sasha deserved it the most, but because shea was insufferable for self-victimizing on her all stars season and forcing the "everybody threw rose petals at me! the trauma i have!" storyline every chance she got. too much of a self-producer for my taste. no wonder why she got left in the dust during the all winners season :deadbanana:

oh and do not quote me. i got dragged enough while as5 was on and everybody swore she was the second coming.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, 40000000000000 said:

s9 winner was correct. not because sasha deserved it the most, but because shea was insufferable for self-victimizing on her all stars season and forcing the "everybody threw rose petals at me! the trauma i have!" storyline every chance she got. too much of a self-producer for my taste. no wonder why she got left in the dust during the all winners season :deadbanana:

oh and do not quote me. i got dragged enough while as5 was on and everybody swore she was the second coming.

I agree wholeheartedly. Sasha won fair and square. Shea walked in thinking she was going to clear the competition, and that ultimately bit her in the ass in the end. I feel bad for her, but she should have turned it out harder in that final lipsync. Sasha is just smarter, and used that to her advantage. Shea should have known Sasha's lipsync style and that she might have had a few tricks up her sleeve and prepared accordingly. Sasha's videos were all over the internet at the time. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 40000000000000 said:

You're right and you should say it

AS5 Shea was the most irritating to watch version of her and she was like that in the first few episodes of AS7 until she realised she was one of the weak links in the cast 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, KFC said:

one of the weak links in the cast 

“One of the weak links” against who exactly? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

“One of the weak links” against who exactly? 

Wtf is this question? 

Against the rest of the cast duh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KFC said:

Wtf is this question? 

Against the rest of the cast duh

It was a simple question in response to your post. 

What’s with the damn attitude exactly? 

F*cking weirdo. 

6 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

This LEGEND…. :heart:

Has Nina ever spoken on All Stars and if she would do it/partake in it? 

I think she’d be fantastic. 

2 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Wasn’t she cancelled? Something about some disparaging remarks about a trans contestant?

3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

iirc they asked her to be on All Stars 2 or 3 and she said no, according to her. She does mention it once in a while, I think if they asked her again she’d probably go (hopefully)!

6 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Wasn’t she cancelled? Something about some disparaging remarks about a trans contestant?

I do remember those comments she made but I don’t think she’s cancelled (by Ru or production) to the same extent as Tyra or Sharon, or even Pearl or Willam. 

That said, the Drag Race GP reception towards her seems to be rather calm and positive (from what I’ve come across) but I could be wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

iirc they asked her to be on All Stars 2 or 3 and she said no, according to her. She does mention it once in a while, I think if they asked her again she’d probably go (hopefully)!

I think AS10 will absolutely be an All Winners 2 season (it just makes sense) so maybe AS11? 

AS9 has already finished filming.

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I do remember those comments she made but I don’t think she’s cancelled to the same extent as Tyra or Sharon, or even Pearl or Willam. 

That said, the Drag Race GP reception towards her seems to be rather calm and positive (from what I’ve come across) but I could be wrong. 

I think AS10 will absolutely be an All Winners 2 season (it just makes sense) so maybe AS11? 

As for Nina, here on ATRL she has a bit more leeway with some fans but elsewhere she gets a bit more flack. If she’s going to give us a personality upgrade then I could be here for it. 

AS10 being an all winners season would make sense. There’s been 15 years of Drag Race and if we are going to see queens from earlier seasons, now is probably the time. I’m not saying we need it every year but after 2 all stars seasons I think it’s time. We now have how many winners in the Drag Race Hall of Fame? 80 something? And there are 16 seasons this year I think? Besides, if they ever did another spinoff Drag Race Legends would be it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.