RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

S15 felt like a breath of fresh air. From the promos alone you could tell something was in the air :heart:

Not downvoted for praising a season sksjdh this isn’t reddit *****

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Jaymes!!!

Not me thinking they accidentally uploaded this week’s pit stop lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Loosey's better than me because I would have swung on Mistress and Luxx SEVERAL times

• Like 5
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, 40000000000000 said:

it baffles me that nobody really mentions loosey's talent when it comes to s15, she was awesome. the narrative mistress created for her really worked on the fandom :deadbanana2:

literally like...she only rlly had 2 weeks where her performance was actually bad (talent show and the ball), but she was p much always high or high-safe. the fact that her penultimate bottom 2 placement + elimination were based on win worthy performances is still so :skull: they were DEVOTED to the narrative

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I do need to see Loosey and Mistress back on an All Stars together… also Jasmine & Maddie…and Plane & Amanda Tori Meating

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I do need to see Loosey and Mistress back on an All Stars together… also Jasmine & Maddie…and Plane & Amanda Tori Meating

I want to see all of these girls back on an all stars season of some sort but idk if I’d pair Jasmine and Maddie or Plane and AMT together. Jasmine and Maddy are both good so aside from them being from the same season there’s no beef there. Plane and Amanda… Idk. I’m pretty sure that Amanda would skip a season if she knew plane was going to be in it and I want to see them both back (assuming Plane doesn’t win). 

MIB and Loosey would be fun because they’d either team up or it would be round two with Loosey exploding. 

• Like 1

Loosey DaLegend is definitely a highlight for S15, talented and top 4 from that season, no matter what production and that one drqag queen tried to sell us

:ryan3:.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

53 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I want to see all of these girls back on an all stars season of some sort but idk if I’d pair Jasmine and Maddie or Plane and AMT together. Jasmine and Maddy are both good so aside from them being from the same season there’s no beef there. Plane and Amanda… Idk. I’m pretty sure that Amanda would skip a season if she knew plane was going to be in it and I want to see them both back (assuming Plane doesn’t win). 

MIB and Loosey would be fun because they’d either team up or it would be round two with Loosey exploding. 

Jasmine obviously needs to come back with Daya lol. I think they're good now but that's the pairing people would wanna see an update on from S14.

Honestly an AS starring 2 girls from each recent season who love to fight would be a fun cast (and let's bring in foreign imports Miss Fiercalicious & Melinda Verga from CAN too)

Aiden Zhane

Brita Filter

Elliott With 2 Ts

Tamisha Iman

Daya Betty

Jasmine Kennedy

Loosey Laduca

Mistress Isabelle Brooks

Amanda Tori Meating

Plane Jane

Miss Fiercalicious

Melinda Verga

Honestly I'm perched

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Jasmine obviously needs to come back with Daya lol. I think they're good now but that's the pairing people would wanna see an update on from S14.

Honestly an AS starring 2 girls from each recent season who love to fight would be a fun cast (and let's bring in foreign imports Miss Fiercalicious & Melinda Verga from CAN too)

Aiden Zhane

Brita Filter

Elliott With 2 Ts

Tamisha Iman

Daya Betty

Jasmine Kennedy

Loosey Laduca

Mistress Isabelle Brooks

Amanda Tori Meating

Plane Jane

Miss Fiercalicious

Melinda Verga

Honestly I'm perched

This could be a great season or it could be a hot mess. I’d be down to watch it either way though. An all villains AS season needs to happen at some point though too so who knows. 

5 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

What did she say?

I’d take a cast full of Mhi’ya’s over 1 Naysha tbh 

5 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

xunami was not the best guest, she didn't give them much to work with. i don't blame naysha for feeling like she had to give the audience something to react to. i certainly do not hope she keeps the same energy for next week because mhi'ya is not somebody that will go back and forth with a queen as petty as naysha so it wouldn't be entertaining, it would just be naysha cornering her.

i really warmed up to mhi'ya recently but i don't recall naysha saying anything wrong. she believes mhi'ya is an underwhelming competitor and it is true.

5 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Naysha of ALL people will absolutely keep that energy, but she's also a host so she has to be polite.

Tbh the are elements of mhi’yas drag that remind me so much of chichi maybe Naysha got a lil ptsd from chichi destroying her in the call me lip sync watching mhi’ya end plasma like that 🤭

Edited by FLAallday

I mean it’s what I expected but I still wanna read it lol

6 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Jaymes!!!

Is that Andrea?

• Haha 1

Queen Nymphia robbed wbk

And idc I'm so ******* tired of Mhi'ya, yes Plasma tanked that lipsync but she had a way better track record and that alone was more worth staying. Mhi'ya theatrics aren't gagging me either sorry.

On 3/4/2024 at 6:06 AM, Hephaestus said:

I can't stand when queens who are doing well are sent home by queens who are not doing well just because of a lip sync. I know it's the name of the game (well, kind of), but honestly after 3 times in the bottom 2 does anyone really expect Mhi'ya to end up in the top 4? Not saying that Plasma could've necessarily been there, but she definitely had more chances considering she has a wider set of talents (and 2 wins under her belt).

Q didn't deserve to win imho. The way everyone is gushing over her look when, outside of construction, wasn't particularly pretty or styled well, plus not goth at all (if anything, it was giving grunge). Nymphia and Dawn would've been much better candidates to win this challenge for me, hands down. Morphine low key had a great look too and I was gagged to see her in the bottom. I didn't like Sapphira's look at all and her mug looked a bit messy. She does this thing where she puts so much highlighter that she ends up looking sweaty and it was particularly apparent in this episode. Mama needs to stop helping making other queens' outfits and focus on herself because I know she has it in her to serve a sickening design look. Plane's look was a bit underwhelming but definitely safe.

MTE.

morphine was robbed of a win here imo

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Rupaul is catching a lot of fire for this book yikes

11 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

All Stars 10: Rivals does have a nice ring to it.

Plane Jane VS Amanda Tori Meating

Mistress Isabelle Brooks VS Loosey LaDuca

Jasmine Kennedie VS Maddy Morphosis (even though they already made up)

Kandy Muse VS Tamisha Iman (the only instance I'll accept another Kandy return)

Farrah Moan VS Gia Gunn (they both deserve a 3rd chance)

Derrick Barry VS India Ferrah (also deserve a 3rd chance but maybe India can go home first)

Morgan McMichaels VS Mystique Summers Madison (the OG Untucked fight)

Rebecca Glasscock VS Jade Sotomayor (the OG rivalry!)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

Rupaul is catching a lot of fire for this book yikes

Why? I just got the book but have to wait for my work to be over to get into it. 

Jaymes will be on and maybe win a vs world   

Spoiler

With a Blu run :celestial5:

perched for when they bring back all stars rivalries Valentina vs the cast of season 9

every week valentina has to compete to knock one of her fellow season 9 queens out

all the season 9 queens compete together, where the judging is allowed to be aided by ChatGPT. this concept will be introduced in the promos and episode 1, to then be ignored for the rest of the season as Ru makes her decisions based on internal and external trauma

the cast of season 9 gets one representative to lip sync, and the AS1 buzzer can be pressed at any point. however, if the buzzer gets pressed and it ends up being a golden buzzer, that instantly eliminates the queen on the spot and gives valentina a cash prize of 5000 euros, ending the episode

Edited by kataraqueen
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

Aiden Zhane

Brita Filter

Elliott With 2 Ts

Tamisha Iman

Daya Betty

Jasmine Kennedy

Loosey Laduca

Mistress Isabelle Brooks

Amanda Tori Meating

Plane Jane

Miss Fiercalicious

Melinda Verga

Honestly I'm perched

Love it but Melinda would be obliterated by those other girls. 

1 minute ago, Raphy23 said:

Love it but Melinda would be obliterated by those other girls. 

If she can fix her mug and fashion I think she could be alright. Definitely not first out at any rate. That’s what Aiden, Tamisha, or Elliott are for

Spoiler

I only mention Tamisha since she’s been very vocal about how much she doesn’t like drag race and I can’t see them keeping her around for long. 

16 hours ago, xrosup said:

mistress-kiss.gif

ICONIC!!!

This is ****ing sending me this morning I forgot what a massive kii the Luxx-Mistress-Loosey dynamic was :ahh: 

I also cackle when I think about Mistress calling Sasha “****ing Dumbledore” :ahh: 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

Love Daya Betty! Why do people hate Camden, she was my #1 all season and I loved rooting for someone having an underdog arch. She had great fashion too.

Mega man face in drag + crunch wigs

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.