RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

33 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

I have to lowkey agree… I found to be more entertained by the cast of 13 than I was by 14..

The runway is my favorite aspect of the show so that plays a big factor as to why I enjoy that szn more. It also just has more stars (all star potential) in general for me

I agree! I’m a little surprised how much more people prefer S14. I guess S13 had more polarizing girls, but to me that is what makes good tv. S13 also has one of the best winners of the entire franchise (Symone) for me, and I enjoyed watching her annihilate every week.  I absolutely loved watching Symone become a star.

Some of the messy girls like Kandy, Tamisha, Elliott, Tina with her runways, etc were fun to watch for me too. 

S14 is kind of a blur to me. Not as many standout moments from my perspective.

• Like 2

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Symone is not one of the best winner and she certainly did not annihilate every week :rip:

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

S12 = Worst cast, pointless, boring, confusing winner.

S13 = Worst vibes, horrible pacing/dreadful watch, panned, best fashion.

S14 = Best writing, best challenges, strong cast, great vibes, too long, wrong winner, weak fashion.

S15 = Failed attempt at capturing S14's strengths, dip in quality of writing, confusingly bad cast, strong fashion, great winner.

e5kom3d.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

S15 far outweighs most of the post logo szns for me… that cast is pretty top tier and there were many iconic moments thanks to Sasha, anetra, mib, luxxe 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

S15 far outweighs most of the post logo szns for me… that cast is pretty top tier and there were many iconic moments thanks to Sasha, anetra, mib, luxxe 

S15 is one of the best ever, especially in recent years. I thought I wouldn't enjoy S16 given how much I loved 15 but it has been enjoyable so far. I also especially appreciate 16 since I watch UKvtw just hours before LOL

Edited by mindbender
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, mindbender said:

S15 is one of the best ever, especially in recent years. I thought I wouldn't enjoy S16 given how much I loved 15 but it has been enjoyable so far. I also especially appreciate 16 since I watch UKvtw just hours before LOL

So true. S15 was so enjoyable for me and I did not like the s16 cast upon first viewing I saw half the cast as filler, which is not completely untrue…… but the queens left are very entertaining and I accredit plane for half of why this season is as entertaining as it is

• Like 1

I agree S14 lacked the starpower, but

- that season really had the best challenges (Daytonas Wind, the season trailer improv challenge, the gaggy introduction of the LalaParuza challenge) 

- many memorable / iconic moments; Maddy vs Jasmine, Jasmine vs Daya, Jasmines coming out in untucked (Jasmine, the Icon that you are) 

- Thanks to Jorgeous and Jasmine we‘ve had some of the overall best lipsyncs of the franchise

I know the seasons are mostly judged on how successful the cast is post-season, but S14 really was a return to form and is the best two digit season for me. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

S15 felt like a breath of fresh air. From the promos alone you could tell something was in the air :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

S15 clears anything post season 10 for having Loosey Laduca being psychologically dismantled week after week by Mistress and Luxx ….. i fear we have NOT reached enough enlightenment to admit how entertaining Loosey was

who tf has that gif of her gesturing for mistress to pay attention and then mistress blows her a kiss :bibliahh: i scream laugh any time i see it

S15 gave us Mistress, Luxx, Sasha, Andrea (hands down strongest top 4 in a very, VERY long time), the opportunity to drag wingus and dingus, Loosey’s meltdowns, and rupaul dragging Marcia every week for her makeup …. how could you NOT stan ?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, qurl said:

S15 gave us Mistress, Luxx, Sasha, Andrea (hands down strongest top 4 in a very, VERY long time), the opportunity to drag wingus and dingus, Loosey’s meltdowns, and rupaul dragging Marcia every week for her makeup …. how could you NOT stan ?

The shade

yENlTW.thumb.png.c7ba7f026880bb13907e012

But you spilled, SS 15 is amazing

16 (so far) > 12 > 15 > 14 > 13 > 11 

• Like 2

I actually rewatched S10 last week and it’s actually a lot worse than I remembered it to be. It really did not age well. I kind of think it’s the worst Vh1 season which is crazy considering S11 was rough but it was actually more enjoyable to watch. 

this is probably recency bias but right now I would rank the Vh1 seasons this way: 

9>12>14>11>13>10 

For the MTV seasons, as of now S15 and 16 are about equal to me. I will say tho the cast has been really great for S14 to S16. Here’s to hoping S17 continues that. 

17 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

No cause it really is the worst regular US season imo. No progression, dumb twist, mediocre fashion, awful winner, but even worse runner up, questionable results.. like damn.. nothing worth saving

Angeria, Daya, and Willow should’ve been the top 3. Love them, but Bosco and Lady Camden should’ve sashayed away before the finale. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

Naysha certainly had a lot of opinions about mhi’ya on Roscoe’s. I hope she’s ready to keep that same energy when she’s face to face with her this Friday. 

• Like 1

S16 > S14 > S15

13 was mid too, I only really liked Utica Queen.

Edited by Raphy23

14 hours ago, Dekkan said:

I would personally add Daya as well, but it's absolutely wild regardless. Camden might be the worst runner-up of all the US regular seasons.

Love Daya Betty! Why do people hate Camden, she was my #1 all season and I loved rooting for someone having an underdog arch. She had great fashion too.

6 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Why do people hate Camden

Because they hate genuine talent.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Naysha certainly had a lot of opinions about mhi’ya on Roscoe’s. I hope she’s ready to keep that same energy when she’s face to face with her this Friday. 

I was like damn... Naysha has yet to impress us but work...

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Because they hate genuine talent.

I'd love to see her on a UK vs The World season just to have her interact with other UK Queens.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

What did she say?

I’d take a cast full of Mhi’ya’s over 1 Naysha tbh 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

26 minutes ago, TryMe said:

I was like damn... Naysha has yet to impress us but work...

xunami was not the best guest, she didn't give them much to work with. i don't blame naysha for feeling like she had to give the audience something to react to. i certainly do not hope she keeps the same energy for next week because mhi'ya is not somebody that will go back and forth with a queen as petty as naysha so it wouldn't be entertaining, it would just be naysha cornering her.

i really warmed up to mhi'ya recently but i don't recall naysha saying anything wrong. she believes mhi'ya is an underwhelming competitor and it is true.

it baffles me that nobody really mentions loosey's talent when it comes to s15, she was awesome. the narrative mistress created for her really worked on the fandom :deadbanana2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FLAallday said:

Naysha of ALL people will absolutely keep that energy, but she's also a host so she has to be polite.

lady bunny has been CLEARING rupaul and her shady business practices recently on instagram and it's not trolling. how many more old friends will she lose :skull:

• Confused 1

Jaymes!!!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.