RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I believe an early season fan support can be your ticket to win especially if you enter Top 4/5, just like Willow last season, and Jinkx is having that moment rn with massive fanbase support and hype.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the finale be the usual All Stars Finale or they will still shoot? Bc GURL... All Winner deserves more than the Usual AS Taped Finale

1 hour ago, rcksluke said:

Will the finale be the usual All Stars Finale or they will still shoot? Bc GURL... All Winner deserves more than the Usual AS Taped Finale

I read in this thread that it's already been taped, a classic AS Finale... :shakeno:

Violet CHADchki haters choose to be poor

HappygoluckyPlushKite-max-1mb.gif

Jinkx, Raja, Trinity, Shea and Monét seem the strongest in the cast so far

Viv, Yvie and Jaida need to step it up

17 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

So far: 

Shea's first episode was top notch. Her lipsync was a class of its own and one of the best ever. The musicality and precision was next level :jonny:

Jinks' second episode was WORLD-class. That Judy was perfection and she slayed. Also, her energy and charisma is just shining through so far. What a treat to have her back on the screen :jonny6:

Raja is doing MUCH better than I thought: Her fashion on the runway so far was pretty much 10/10 and she's doing great at challenged that aren't necessarily her strongsuit. I feel like she's going to get that win next week with the ball. Also, similarly to Jinks, her energy is impeccable and she just has that je-ne-sais-quoi that makes her an instant standout.

Trinity out here proving once again what a strong competitor she is. She might not be a fan favorite, but she sure knows how to bring out the best of her in any type of challenge. A true winner! Great performance so far.

The two girls that need to step it up most so far are Ivie (very likeable so far but is missing it a bit for me on the runway and in the challenges) and Viv (just too shy and timid atm)

All of my thoughts.

Also maybe just me over reading it .... Monet saying two white ... three... white queens - SheDevil shade :eli: 

9 hours ago, mindbender said:

I sense some anti-Trinity bias here...She is clearly stomping. Even with missing lyrics, my eyes were totally on her during the group performance.

THIS, imagine watching the first two episodes and thinking Trinity is the bottome 2 so far

15 hours ago, Morissette said:

I hate male characters. Men are generally so much less charismatic/witty than women. Sue me. Straight men especially. 

14 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

10000%. I don't have an issue with queer men (e.g., Leslie Jordan) or flamboyant/eccentric men (e.g., Prince) but Mike Tyson? Where are the jokes beyond having a lisp and talking about getting ****** in the ass? Super lame and corny. 

While we're on the topic, no more microcelebrities/influences either :doc: 

You guys are complaining just to complain :skull: Kennedy’s snatch on season 7, Ben’s on All Stars 3, and Alexis’ on All Stars 5 were all great snatch games. 

It’s not men. It’s the queens. Rico Nasty could have been a good choice, but Yvie just sucks. 

TheOnlyOne
2 hours ago, Serendipity said:

Also maybe just me over reading it .... Monet saying two white ... three... white queens - SheDevil shade :eli: 

She also told Raven don't let the foundation hit you on the way out :toofunny2:

16 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Im not sure drag race is gonna survive much longer anyway. Outside of the overexposure of the constant shows making it hard for actual stars to be made, the obvious (picked winner pre-season) is gonna start turning people off sooner than later.

Shea making a big deal about bringing couture onto the runway ON A DRAG SHOW meant to showcase a queens ABILITY TO MAKE HER OWN **** is the first brick to fall imo. If they wanted to do a high fashion runway show for designers, they could do a yearly show a the end of every year with all the queens like Savage X Fenty does. I feel like they no longer reward drag, and now theyre rewarding (networking) and (pre-cast popularity) which ruins it.

We will NOT be talking about Lady Camden or Daya Betty within 4 months, just like we've already forgotten Rose, Kameron, and many other finalists.

Believe it or not: Drag Race is at its peak and it’s not gonna plummet, because of high fashion couture.

Drag has always been about networking and this is also All Stars where they have a lot of money so who cares? 

Trinity smashed it with the snatch game 

Her "they changed it to drag queen" was the funniest non prepared thing I've heard on Snatch Game in all seasons 

54 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

You guys are complaining just to complain :skull: Kennedy’s snatch on season 7, Ben’s on All Stars 3, and Alexis’ on All Stars 5 were all great snatch games. 

It’s not men. It’s the queens. Rico Nasty could have been a good choice, but Yvie just sucks. 

I don't have an issue with queer men (e.g., Leslie Jordan) or flamboyant/eccentric men (e.g., Prince)

I said what I said.

Raja's Drag Race did that :jonny5:

Trinity is great at drag race… I just do t find her interesting at all :gaycat6:

16 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Her "they changed it to drag queen" was the funniest non prepared thing I've heard on Snatch Game in all seasons 

This :lmao: I'm not a big Trinity stan cause I think some people overrate her and her style can be tacky sometimes, but she delivered with both Snatch Game characters.

TheOnlyOne

1YVc5Ph.png

Think you know better than the judges and WoW?

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

30+ votes in for both episodes so far

Make sure to get yours in

RuPauls-Drag-Race-All-Stars-7-Episode-1-Recap-Legends-2.jpg

EPISODE 1

https://forms.gle/LbXTwMPzNhAN4Fau7

SEI_105374247.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

EPISODE 2

https://forms.gle/Hh1bKsf7KFhnJgLN7

Current show standings

cO8rqNb.png

ATRL standings

TBD

Results will be posted Thursday, May 26

will never comprehend the Monét praise…tragic look after tragic look, and pretending like any part of her snatch game was funny

never thought i’d be saying that i’m enjoying Trinity more than her :rip: 

Edited by Scandalous

Rewatching that group performance and gosh the way some just stood there doing nothing during their verse 

TheOnlyOne
29 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

will never comprehend the Monét praise…tragic look after tragic look, and pretending like any part of her snatch game was funny

never thought i’d be saying that i’m enjoying Trinity more than her :rip: 

She had one of the best verses hands down, Mike Tyson was undeniably one of the best in snatch game, and her pleather look was amazing.

Maybe you need to just accept that you're a bitter and biased hater?

ce2634607a483340417e95af5b53b98e3023090b

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

She had one of the best verses hands down, Mike Tyson was undeniably one of the best in snatch game, and her pleather look was amazing.

Maybe you need to just accept that you're a bitter and biased hater?

ce2634607a483340417e95af5b53b98e3023090b

Chile :ahh: 

Anyways, what Jynx did here will live on FOREVER, I was mindblown

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

I legit cried laughing at this. 

Agree that there's a bit too much praise, but I am really enjoying this new format.

The snatch game was really funny, Jinx and Trinity were hilarious and I liked Mike Tyson. 

But omg I am starting to find Shea insufferable, she is stunning but I feel like she's so into herself.

12 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

Agree that there's a bit too much praise, but I am really enjoying this new format.

The snatch game was really funny, Jinx and Trinity were hilarious and I liked Mike Tyson. 

But omg I am starting to find Shea insufferable, she is stunning but I feel like she's so into herself.

This is my issue with Shea too. Some people are calling her boring but it isn't that, it's that she is in fact unlikeable because of her ego. Even her entire twitter is all bad vibes. All her energy seems weighty, negative, and serious. She is just bad vibes to me. 

TheOnlyOne
19 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Chile :ahh: 

Anyways, what Jynx did here will live on FOREVER, I was mindblown

Not a joke, just a fact

Mike Tyson >>> all of Viv, Shea, Jaida, and Yvie’s impersonations. It was even better than Satan and both of Raja’s even though Raja did better overall bc her Martin Lawrence was a little weak

1. Judy Garland

2. Leslie Jordan

3. Natasha Lyonne

4. Mike Tyson 

5. Madame

6. Diana Vreeland

7. Satan

8. Martin Lawrence

9. Catherine Tate

10. Joanna Lumley

11. Elsa Majimbo

12. Boogeyman
13. Prince

14. Miss J

15. Rico Nasty

16. Lady Chablis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.