RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

21 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Im not sure drag race is gonna survive much longer anyway. Outside of the overexposure of the constant shows making it hard for actual stars to be made, the obvious (picked winner pre-season) is gonna start turning people off sooner than later.

Shea making a big deal about bringing couture onto the runway ON A DRAG SHOW meant to showcase a queens ABILITY TO MAKE HER OWN **** is the first brick to fall imo. If they wanted to do a high fashion runway show for designers, they could do a yearly show a the end of every year with all the queens like Savage X Fenty does. I feel like they no longer reward drag, and now theyre rewarding (networking) and (pre-cast popularity) which ruins it.

We will NOT be talking about Lady Camden or Daya Betty within 4 months, just like we've already forgotten Rose, Kameron, and many other finalists.

Well u wont remember them all.

Im pretty sure Gigi Goode, Jackie Cox, Heidi, Crystal Methyd, Gottmik, Vanjie,  etc are all still remembered despite not winning.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacki Coxx is disgusting 

59 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

time to ban male characters/made up figures on snatch game

I hate male characters. Men are generally so much less charismatic/witty than women. Sue me. Straight men especially. 

1 hour ago, Riot said:

PlastiqueMilfLook.png YvieMilfLook.png BrookeMilfLook.png

Since the next challenge is a ball, I just wanted to remind y'all about the three looks that were in the top on the s11 ball

To think Scarlett Envy and Ra'jah Ohara were right THERE

the payola for these three, far TOO MUCH :doc:

After the first two episodes, I'd rank the queens like this:

#1 Jinkx

#2 Raja

#3 Monet

#4 Shea

#5 Jaida 

#6 Vivienne

#7 Trinity

#8 Yvie

Top 4 for Legends: Shea, Monet, Jinkx & Jaida

Top 4 for She's Crowning Runway: Jinkx, Shea, Raja & Yvie

Top 4 for Snatch Game: Jinkx, Raja, Monet & Trinity

Top 4 for Pleather Principle Runway: Raja, Jaida, Monet & Jinkx

I love Yvie but the first two challenges have been rough for her. Vivienne doesn't seem like she's comfortable yet and Trinity is already getting that annoying level of praise from the judges that seems unfair. She was the worst in "Legends" and I'm glad Michelle called it out (she did look great however). 

I like the season so far but honestly it's a little too sanitized. The editing is very generous and I'd rather hear some actual critiques instead of just 100% praise.

I never thought Shea was particularly great at anything.... Until her Flavor Flav. Her impression was top notch, it was jokes on jokes on jokes, the physical comedy being wild yet completely appropriate, her quick wit.

I was kind of a hater until then but she gooped me on that day girl. To me that was her brightest day on Drag Race.

Now, i still get annoyed by her voice and attitude here and there but I can't deny that she's got something.

54 minutes ago, Morissette said:

I hate male characters. Men are generally so much less charismatic/witty than women. Sue me. Straight men especially. 

10000%. I don't have an issue with queer men (e.g., Leslie Jordan) or flamboyant/eccentric men (e.g., Prince) but Mike Tyson? Where are the jokes beyond having a lisp and talking about getting ****** in the ass? Super lame and corny. 

While we're on the topic, no more microcelebrities/influences either :doc: 

20 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I never thought Shea was particularly great at anything.... Until her Flavor Flav. Her impression was top notch, it was jokes on jokes on jokes, the physical comedy being wild yet completely appropriate, her quick wit.

I was kind of a hater until then but she gooped me on that day girl. To me that was her brightest day on Drag Race.

Now, i still get annoyed by her voice and attitude here and there but I can't deny that she's got something.

I honestly didn’t even think it was that good tbh. Especially when Juju was giving the better celebrity impression right next to her. 

Shea is a goddess on the runway though.  She does have an aura about her.

1 hour ago, FLAallday said:

I honestly didn’t even think it was that good tbh. Especially when Juju was giving the better celebrity impression right next to her. 

Shea is a goddess on the runway though.  She does have an aura about her.

I still think Juju was overrated big time in that episode. When people say she was quicker witted when her answer was just pick me, you could literally see her thinking of answers. If anyone was laugh out loud funny and deserved the win, it was Alexis. She dominated the first round and had me rolling on the floor laughing 

What is this “Big Mother” bs spreading on Twitter?  Do people seriously believe this?

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

it should've been burned after that horrible snatch game :rip: not a single joke landed. She's lucky AS7 is the season of positivity chile.

I can't see Yvie making it to the finale given she barely won 1 challenge her season :skull:

4 hours ago, Riot said:

PlastiqueMilfLook.png YvieMilfLook.png BrookeMilfLook.png

Since the next challenge is a ball, I just wanted to remind y'all about the three looks that were in the top on the s11 ball

What in the spirit of Halloween employees :rip: Scarlet was robbed

4 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Well u wont remember them all.

Im pretty sure Gigi Goode, Jackie Cox, Heidi, Crystal Methyd, Gottmik, Vanjie,  etc are all still remembered despite not winning.

the J*ckie Cox sneak

WvMX.thumb.gif.fd59a2a02d01e7c142e8c8b98e73e311.gif

Living for the lashings for Ms Coxx

i cant stand that p*ta!

3 hours ago, Little Dark Age said:

I like the season so far but honestly it's a little too sanitized. The editing is very generous and I'd rather hear some actual critiques instead of just 100% praise.

I 100% agree with this

Like yeah they are winner but that does not mean they're just great at everything

The fact that they hid Trinity losing her wig in the lipsync againts Jinkx just because

:doc:

Team jinxs team monet

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

You guys are honestly too boring 

first you want to cancel snatch game and right entire think pieces about why it should be retired

Then you don’t want make characters, honey it’s not the characters it’s the queens that fail at portraying them

Then you only want real famous celebrities, I’m sorry but some of these celebrities are just as much a robot than Gigi Good robot snatch game

what next, no dead celebrities?

just enjoy it for what it is and critique is in if you thought it was funny or not. 

if Jinx had done a male character or someone not real, you’d hear none of these complaints 

33 minutes ago, Gigii said:

first you want to cancel snatch game and right entire think pieces about why it should be retired

Then you don’t want make characters, honey it’s not the characters it’s the queens that fail at portraying them

Then you only want real famous celebrities, I’m sorry but some of these celebrities are just as much a robot than Gigi Good robot snatch game

just enjoy it for what it is and critique is in if you thought it was funny or not. 

if Jinx had done a male character or someone not real, you’d hear none of these complaints 

They didnt complain when BenDeLa did it in AS3 either!

4 hours ago, Little Dark Age said:

After the first two episodes, I'd rank the queens like this:

#1 Jinkx

#2 Raja

#3 Monet

#4 Shea

#5 Jaida 

#6 Vivienne

#7 Trinity

#8 Yvie

Top 4 for Legends: Shea, Monet, Jinkx & Jaida

Top 4 for She's Crowning Runway: Jinkx, Shea, Raja & Yvie

Top 4 for Snatch Game: Jinkx, Raja, Monet & Trinity

Top 4 for Pleather Principle Runway: Raja, Jaida, Monet & Jinkx

I love Yvie but the first two challenges have been rough for her. Vivienne doesn't seem like she's comfortable yet and Trinity is already getting that annoying level of praise from the judges that seems unfair. She was the worst in "Legends" and I'm glad Michelle called it out (she did look great however). 

I sense some anti-Trinity bias here...She is clearly stomping. Even with missing lyrics, my eyes were totally on her during the group performance.

11 minutes ago, Antonini said:

They didnt complain when BenDeLa did it in AS3 either!

The same ones who say anyone can do drag and any type of drag is acceptable complain about drag queens playing male snatch game characters.  

Snatch game should just be about comedy 

the only rule should be not to do other drag race queens cause it just doesn’t work 

18 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I sense some anti-Trinity bias here...She is clearly stomping. Even with missing lyrics, my eyes were totally on her during the group performance.

I mean yeah I can admit that she's not my favorite in this cast so maybe. Her queen look was great but didn't read queen so much to me. She looked fantastic during the performance but the verse was weakest to me, she missed words, etc. Her wig came off in the second lip sync. She was great in snatch game but I don't think she was top 2 and her pleather look was easily my least favorite. I legitimately like all of them but I think all that kind of justifies her ranking in my eyes.

I honestly don't think any queen is "stomping" (yet) but if anyone is it's either Jinkx or Monet

18 minutes ago, Yves said:

I don't see what y'all see in Monét's Pleather runway, it's garbage.

And I LOVE Monét.

I liked it but it seemed too thick around the waist, it didn't fit her exactly, they avoided showing her waist from the side during the runway not to make it too apparent i guess

1 hour ago, Gigii said:

Agreed. The whole point of Snatch Game is to be funny. It's silly to restrict their pool of candidates, especially when some of the greatest Snatch Game performances of all time -- Trump, Paul Lynde, Little Richard -- have been males.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.