RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Asia, Kim, Kameron, Mik would jump at all stars if they nominee no one was going home lol 

but I’m torn with the idea and do think it just works for winners 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Viv needs to drop this “I’m from the UK and scared!!” schtick immediately. She’s already faded into the background for the first two challenges (one of which she should excel at) so her talking about how intimidated she is just really makes her look like a weak winner among this cast.

Agreed. I’m already over that “storyline” especially when she’s one of the fiercest competitors ever.

Also the gays in here need to stop rewriting history when All Stars 6 was regarded as one of the best seasons a year ago. All Stars 7 is also heavily edited in favor of the winners. It’s the power of editing, because Trinity’s wig definitely came off and was edited out of that lipsync.

I dont do Payola, I listened to the iTunes version of the track and rewatched the performance.

Jaida and Jinx are the only other choices after Shea for that top 2, there is no way Monet won Ep.1.

Jinkx’s Judy is my favorite snatch game of all time. Perfection, I have no notes! 

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Asia, Kim, Kameron, Mik would jump at all stars if they nominee no one was going home lol 

but I’m torn with the idea and do think it just works for winners 

No shade but who wants to see Kameron again on tv :rip:

TheOnlyOne

1YVc5Ph.png

Think you know better than the judges and WoW?

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

gIsaTZ2.png

RuPauls-Drag-Race-All-Stars-7-Episode-1-Recap-Legends-2.jpg

EPISODE 1

https://forms.gle/LbXTwMPzNhAN4Fau7

SEI_105374247.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

EPISODE 2

https://forms.gle/Hh1bKsf7KFhnJgLN7

Current show standings

cO8rqNb.png

ATRL standings

TBD

Submit your rankings by Thursday, May 26

Shea is talented obviously, but the only thing that bugs me with her is that AS5 was made just to crown her (which I guess isn’t her fault, but still) 

What is considered high this season? If you dont win arent you safe?

4 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

What is considered high this season? If you dont win arent you safe?

I think it has something to do with which queens are mentioned by the judges in the deliberation portion in contention for the win, but I can't imagine the editing is going to stay consistent throughout the season in terms of mentioning two other queens in this portion every week

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

This rewriting of AS6 as a mess needs to stop when you all were praising it. And now we are going back to only All Stars should be allowed, which means we wouldnt have gotten Kylie or Rajah. I go back to what i said early this year that yall negative Nancys just need to hate on something.

being-young-gay-and-mean-is-not-a-person

Unlike yall, i’m going back to stan “All Fillers” and the 9th place queen who delivered on a $600 budget.

590b0181ecd47e55e902bf71c58a5c4eacba35a1

You spilled :coffee:

52 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I dont do Payola, I listened to the iTunes version of the track and rewatched the performance.

Jaida and Jinx are the only other choices after Shea for that top 2, there is no way Monet won Ep.1.

Not Jinx who stood completely still behind Raja, just waiting for her verse to begin. That’s literally what you call fading into the background during a performance. 

Definitely Jaida or Monet 

Just now, Bimbo said:

No shade but who wants to see Kameron again on tv :rip:

Anybody with taste would like to see her more than Rotmik:rip:

So who is hosting Fashion Photo Ruview this season?

I know they expanded the Werk Room so it’s probably more cost effective to have Untucked in the same room but I do hope in the future as covid restrictions ease that they can return to having it in a separate area again :chick2:

TheOnlyOne
4 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

@Rotunda is. Copying both over so they're both on this page for everyone

18 hours ago, Rotunda said:

All Star Rules are officially suspended, and this time...so are Fashion Photo Ruview's. With a cast full of coined queens (and The Vivienne), there's no excuse for bad taste. So this time, we won't be tooting and booting the girls, but ranking them each week from #1 to #8. This time it's not enough to be good, you've gotta be the queen. 

Remember to rank one queen 1st, one queen 2nd, one queen 3rd, and so on all the way until we reach 8th. 

This time we will be reviewing the Promo Looks and Entertainment Weekly Looks

After the results of this round I will immediately open up the forms for the next round, which will cover entrance looks and the Ep. 1 and Ep. 2 runways. 

PROMO LOOKS LINK: 

https://forms.gle/wYwtFEA2W3p9TgBi6

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY LOOKS LINK: 

https://forms.gle/xi82BKQb8ApZsw9x9

DEADLINE: MONDAY MAY 23 @ 5:00 PM EST

(This is a reminder)

27 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

1YVc5Ph.png

Think you know better than the judges and WoW?

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

gIsaTZ2.png

RuPauls-Drag-Race-All-Stars-7-Episode-1-Recap-Legends-2.jpg

EPISODE 1

https://forms.gle/LbXTwMPzNhAN4Fau7

SEI_105374247.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

EPISODE 2

https://forms.gle/Hh1bKsf7KFhnJgLN7

Current show standings

cO8rqNb.png

ATRL standings

TBD

Submit your rankings by Thursday, May 26

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

@Rotunda is. Copying both over so they're both on this page for everyone

I meant who really is.

1 minute ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I meant who really is.

I’m actually Violet Chachki 

TheOnlyOne
1 minute ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I meant who really is.

:skull:

Jinkx’s Judy is my favorite snatch game of all time. Perfection, I have no notes! 

18 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

Anybody with taste would like to see her more than Rotmik:rip:

Both can stay home :swan:

All Fillers 6 is the worst American season of all time that i've seen.

I've never switched on that and i'm the reason why it didn't hit the top 10 during one of the ranking games we do here, I gave it the worst score.

Slamming phone GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER

If it's not AS6, then what are the most forgotten seasons girls? And try not to name the obvious with the Vaseline Season and AS1.

I'd have to say AS5 obviously. It's a season that is rarely discussed by the fandom and has no iconic moments. A few years down the road I feel like 12/13 will be forgotten as well.

If it weren't for Bob, I'd forget all about S8 as well. 

44 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

I hope they continue with the All-Winners theme and book a former winner like did they The Pit Stop. 

We need Violet because she won't hold back. Maybe Aquaria can join her even though she's totally devoid of personality. GotRigged needs to stay FAR away because they truly bring out the worst in each other :rip: I don't think I can take 20 minutes of a whiney *****-fest every week even though I love both individually.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.