RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Not every AS needs to be like this one :rip: do you guys really think we needed a full season with the likes of Farrah Moan or India Ferrah :rip: 

This format works only for all winners seasons because they are all heavy hitters giving us great drag each week. We don't need the filler queens giving us mediocrity episode after episode, just look at Uk vs The World

This. The format only works because this is All Winners and the queens are all exceptionally talented. They've proven they can excel at what Drag Race throws at them (for the most part) so there is less of a chance for bad performances from any of them.

Still.. I love that we have these queens all season. It would've been heartbreaking to see any of them leave too early :dancehall:

We all know that the All Stars format shouldn't be annual. They should wait two to three years to really gather all stars material, but for the sake of $$ they obviously wouldn't do that. 

To go from "All Fillers 6" to this..... we won girls

atrl-sebs123.gif

Viv needs to drop this “I’m from the UK and scared!!” schtick immediately. She’s already faded into the background for the first two challenges (one of which she should excel at) so her talking about how intimidated she is just really makes her look like a weak winner among this cast.

Now that snatch game is done, which is clearly the peak for jinx, what is next?

Ep 2 peak ain’t it

This is kinda random but I think my favorite moment from the first 2 episodes is when Jinkx told Monet “you want to get me canceled. That’s why you’re here.” I literally haven’t stopped thinking about it and laughing my ass off every time

It’s funny because thats what Bob does to Jinkx every time they do a video together. So it was a call back and a little shade towards Monet. By the way, Bob and Jinkx videos on Youtube are absolutely hilarious 

On 5/21/2022 at 12:17 PM, Papa said:

I am rooting for jinkx to win but with that being said is there a more well rounded queen than trinity in the history of drag race? She is a master at literally everything, looks, comedy, improv, lip syncing, acting, choreo, the list goes on. I don't know a stronger queen

Best New Favourite Show GIFs | Gfycat

I guess Shea is also there, both are “perfect” Drag Race contestants (meaning that they’re good at all the sorts of challenges that appear in the show). That said, Jinkx and Raja just have IT, you know they are THOSE ******* the moment they step onstage

Best New Favourite Show GIFs | Gfycat

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Viv needs to drop this “I’m from the UK and scared!!” schtick immediately. She’s already faded into the background for the first two challenges (one of which she should excel at) so her talking about how intimidated she is just really makes her look like a weak winner among this cast.

Hey at least it gives her a storyline lol. She said in interviews that she eventually loosens up so I hope we see it soon. I'd be intimidated too, especially knowing how cocky American queens are. 

6 hours ago, Twilish said:

On second watch i am gagged at rajas pleather look too. The way she’s managed to stay current after all this time. Who’s doing It like her?! :jonny4:

That was a great look

Really loving the season :heart: 

Probably the first time I feel genuinely excited about the show since AS2. I like everyone but Raja and Jinks are simply THOSE girls, OG winners just have something special. Yvie, Jaida, and Viv kind of have to pull a win this upcoming episode if they don't want to fall behind. Jaida probably has the best chance out of three but we'll see.

Edited by Life Savers

I'm blown away... To from that mess that was All Stars 6 to this... OMFG. 

Jinkx is just phenomenon. It's out of this world the amount of talent she has. Pretty much everyone is at their top game... But girl... Yvie near to those girls seems like a first timer. Her first runaway look was a low key mess IMO... That black thong on that all colored outfit was not it for me... Honestly I felt like Michelle Visage getting annoyed for something so little BUT when literally all the other girls are like at their top game is those little things that count...

:coffee2:

Shea is really talented but her personality is just unbearable IMO. 

58 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

She’s definitely not unbearable she’s just a bit boring and a little too obsessed with being professional and perfect all the time. 

Didn’t really love Jinkx snatch game as much as everyone else but I’ve slowly come to the realisation that she might be my favourite drag race queen. Her and Bob tied I think

2 hours ago, rcksluke said:

She makes it such a chore to watch her 

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

She’s definitely not unbearable she’s just a bit boring and a little too obsessed with being professional and perfect all the time. 

Exactly! 

yall are just haters at this point

Shea icon and coming for Crown of Crowns

EverlastingScrawnyHind-size_restricted.g

3 hours ago, CroNich said:

She gets a lot of the critiques Beyoncé gets. Which like to each their own and I love a messy reality tv drag queen like Gia as much as the next person but that's not Shea's thing. She's set on delivering drag excellence and she does exactly that.

40 minutes ago, Shinning said:

She gets a lot of the critiques Beyoncé gets. Which like to each their own and I love a messy reality tv drag queen like Gia as much as the next person but that's not Shea's thing. She's set on delivering drag excellence and she does exactly that.

Exactly she doesn’t need to rely on a big personality. And honestly when she isn’t working she seems like a kii…. I’d share a blunt with her fo sure

Edited by CroNich

4 hours ago, CroNich said:

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

:clap3:

This rewriting of AS6 as a mess needs to stop when you all were praising it. And now we are going back to only All Stars should be allowed, which means we wouldnt have gotten Kylie or Rajah. I go back to what i said early this year that yall negative Nancys just need to hate on something.

being-young-gay-and-mean-is-not-a-person

Unlike yall, i’m going back to stan “All Fillers” and the 9th place queen who delivered on a $600 budget.

590b0181ecd47e55e902bf71c58a5c4eacba35a1

I just love Trinity so much--she does it all and handles the shade thrown towards her quite well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.