RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

im rewatching season 3 and I forgot how filled it was with design from scratch challenges :clap3:

barely any acting challenge

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

well if mirage and amanda were still here, they'd for sure end up in bottom in that challenge :skull: 

Nymphia saying she's got this challenge in the bag scares me cause that's what Amanda said last week but there is literally no way she doesn't excel in this challenge..... 

i sense Nymphia Dawn and Q in the top 

and based on previous design challange bottoms are
geneva , plasma , plane , myiha

Not this Coochie lady again. Will they ever update their references?? I know Ru loves his 5 divas but it's them and only them over and over for 15 years now. It's so confusing how they want to cater to a young audience but at the same time they spam them with names from their grandma's time.

We want more Law Roach. Pls make him a permanent judge WoWggots. The literal perfect medium for every target group they want to reach.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

Plane saying there are no fillers on the cast while sitting between Geneva and Megami :bibliahh:

• Haha 13

I could see nymphia, dawn, and q dominate this challenge tbh

I fear for geneva, mhi'ya and megami here

Edited by Lightbringer007

33 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Not this Coochie lady again. Will they ever update their references?? I know Ru loves his 5 divas but it's them and only them over and over for 15 years now. It's so confusing how they want to cater to a young audience but at the same time they spam them with names from their grandma's time.

We want more Law Roach. Pls make him a permanent judge WoWggots. The literal perfect medium for every target group they want to reach.

Let's be real, it's still Ru shows so unless he retires and Alaska/Bob/Sasha takes over, it's gonna be the same twelve references each season :skull:

Fan unironically stanning Amanda’s last look :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

oh we are SAT

oh mistress not gonna take her heel off that ladys neck AT ALL

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

Not this Coochie lady again. Will they ever update their references?? 

Leave Charo alone!

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Today's Update: 2,113,904 (+82,938)

Not miss girl doing more daily than some of our faves' music. :deadbanana2: Deserved though. :clap3:

I wonder if it can be biggest ru girl song 

3 hours ago, Bewitched said:

why am I watching untucked if they're just gonna show it in the next episode? :thing:

On 2/6/2024 at 2:27 AM, Big Bad Wolf said:

Omg what is going on with Roscoes they cannot get it together with the guests it seems. Why is Megami there alone? Lmao, she is not popular enough. Where are the other S16 girls? Why have we seen Detox twice? Why are so many people canceling? I'm so over it, I don't even wanna watch this boring shyt

i thought megami did well by herself. she cracked some jokes and spilled some. they all landed.

now this week with geneva... girl we are in for a RIDE. batty will need to work extra to get naysha to say some shady **** so the video is not boring.

I’m excited, finally a new challenge 

• Like 1

The way Law will read these girls :suburban:

8 hours ago, thedeathbymusic said:

Nymphia saying she's got this challenge in the bag scares me cause that's what Amanda said last week but there is literally no way she doesn't excel in this challenge..... 

Nymphia would have to have something catastrophic happen to not at least be safe this challenge. Her doll would have to go through a wood chipper along with half of her dress and ru would still say it’s amazing. 

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Nymphia would have to have something catastrophic happen to not at least be safe this challenge. Her doll would have to go through a wood chipper along with half of her dress and ru would still say it’s amazing. 

It would just take someone like Michelle or the *hilarious* Ross Matthew to say something like "this is too much banana and yellow and we want more V E R S A T I L I T Y". This is the same judges who gave Jorgeous a Ball win here.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

It would just take someone like Michelle or the *hilarious* Ross Matthew to say something like "this is too much banana and yellow and we want more V E R S A T I L I T Y". This is the same judges who gave Jorgeous a Ball win here.

……I had almost managed to block that out of my mind. 

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

it is also a branding challenge.. she could not write the lyrics by herself, I’m not sure if she’ll be able to sell what she designed

• Like 2

Babes, what would you recommend me to watch next?

After absence from watching RPDR (because I was so busy with life and work), I'm finally catching up with season 16.

I've watched RPDR season 01 to 11.

All Stars season 01 to 05 and RPDR UK season 1.

Please help a girl out, thank you!

17 minutes ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

Babes, what would you recommend me to watch next?

After absence from watching RPDR (because I was so busy with life and work), I'm finally catching up with season 16.

I've watched RPDR season 01 to 11.

All Stars season 01 to 05 and RPDR UK season 1.

Please help a girl out, thank you!

S15, UK2, ES2, Can2

rest is filler honestly including the ASwinners

15 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

giving ANTM teas where they changed everyonce except Tyra and adapted social media to "cater to young audience". This was the demise of that show, btw.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.