RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

They are so messy for removing the MTV app and then not even putting the new season or Untucked on Paramount+......  wtf?

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, KasioKas said:

I couldn't take my eyes off of her during her group's dance number. Say what you want about Plane but she has the talent and charisma on stage to back up her s***.

no it’s true. she looked so beautiful but also really SOLD the choreo and performance. so captivating on stage :jonny2:

I’ve re-watched them a few times and Mhi’ya could’ve snatched the solo win for her performance. Her flips and little pointing routine was very cute. 

:suburban:

• Like 3

Dawn's runway look was absolutely horrid. :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

it was a great episode 

the best one in years

Asmr group was very enjoyable. they were so in sync and funny and they had the best verses.

the other two group was forgettable

it was amanda time to go

I like que she is an amazing designer and sewer but she is giving too much jan energy and cringe

plasma is very talented but she is very anticharismatic

saphhire is great

plane jane is very good tv but she is just a jimbo clone which got already tired in as8

I guess Nymphia for the win:clap3:

It was an ok episode, i didn’t enjoy any of the groups. It was time for Amanda to leave. 

Regarding Plane Jane, i can’t deny her talent but i am disgusted with her behavior. She’s my least fave queen of all time along with Kandy Muse. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

They are so messy for removing the MTV app and then not even putting the new season or Untucked on Paramount+......  wtf?

!!! So weird. That's why starting with episode 2, I've just been watching on live on the MTV website by using the "24 hour viewing pass." All you have to do is put in an email address and DOB, so I use a different email every week :rip:

• Haha 1

Just when I started to stan Amanda, sigh. Hope she comes back.

Nymphia issa clear winner tho.

Love Plane she is the villain we always needed. I usually hate the villains (like Kandy Muse), but Plane is very different. She is honest and upfront and knows exactly what she's doing. She understands reality TV very well and she has so much pure joy causing all the drama. I also love how she exposed Q the crybaby on the spot. She and Nymphia are my favorites. The rest seems very lackluster so far.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

!!! So weird. That's why starting with episode 2, I've just been watching on live on the MTV website by using the "24 hour viewing pass." All you have to do is put in an email address and DOB, so I use a different email every week :rip:

And that’s not even working anymore. At least it didn’t for me last ep. 

Y'all do so much on Plane.

The fact of the matter is she has the talent and the looks to back it up. And it's about time we see a real *****(y) drag queen on this show who's not afraid of being real and messy. Have y'all ever watched seasons 1-3? The queens were way more cutthroat.

She's great TV and a fun queen - plus, when Q confronted her, she was understanding (more than I would have been ngl), and then when Amanda came at her she let her have that moment, while still not being down. No one came out of that looking bad so I don't know why anyone would be upset. And it's like she's saying what everyone is thinking! We all know Amanda is busted and Q is just a little too basic to be a star of this season.

Plane is REVIVING this show for me. Thank you girl. We will forever be stanning.

• Like 3

I'm sad to see Amanda go. She was endearing and brought a lot to the show... however, I personally don't think she was robbed.

Q was by far the weakest in the challenge, but other than her, it was only really Amanda who had some mishaps in the performance - her wig. Plus, I think she doesn't know how to manage her energy on stage. Just like in her talent show, she was too all over the place (and the same thing happened in the lipsync for me).

The lipsync was very close, but in cases like that I do think track record should matter. It's your last chance to impress and that was way too close for them to send Q home, because she brought much more to the competition. Amanda needed to really eat her up, but imo she didn't. She again looked spastic and all over the place. Q is a bad performer, but she held her own against Amanda and delivered a relatively clean lipsync, so I do think she deserved to stay. I'm just curious how far she will actually make it, because it's clear she's a great queen in all other aspects, but her performance skills are just WAY too lacking.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Yawn said:

no it’s true. she looked so beautiful but also really SOLD the choreo and performance. so captivating on stage :jonny2:

I felt legit the same. She has ***** and I couldn't stop watching her. 

4 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

When eggs hatch they do not have pussycat wigs on. 

... You sure?… I didn’t say it was a great concept, I’m just saying that I got it. 

Amanda's concept looked pretty clear to me. I got it. It was ugly as hell, but I got the gist of it.

I think the issue was that she explained it during her runway voiceover but then when the judges asked her about it she just froze up and didn't even try to explain it?

• Like 2

Just watched Luxx on Very Delta and something about her just rubs me the wrong way.

She takes herself way too seriously and she's missing any kind of sense of humour that would make her likable. Other queens like Naomi Smalls, Alaska, Raja, Plane Jane  are all very serious when it comes to their outputs but can joke about themselves and don't come off so self-absorbed. Anyone else?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aayAlex said:

And that’s not even working anymore. At least it didn’t for me last ep. 

Use a private browser window. It’s probably remembering your past login.

Edited by Rotunda

3 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

Just watched Luxx on Very Delta and something about her just rubs me the wrong way.

She takes herself way too seriously and she's missing any kind of sense of humour that would make her likable. Other queens like Naomi Smalls, Alaska, Raja, Plane Jane  are all very serious when it comes to their outputs but can joke about themselves and don't come off so self-absorbed. Anyone else?

Yeah I’ve always taken issue with Luxx become compared to Mistress because they’re very different people to me. Mistress seems in on the joke, while Luxx kinda carried herself like she’s the only one allowed to joke. 

Edited by Rotunda

r/rupaulsdragrace - Sasha Colby and Nymphia Wind

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

• Like 6

Omg, two interesting characters (Mirage and Amanda) eliminated way too early in a season stacked with boring and uncharismatic fillers like Geneva and Megami :deadbanana4:

Also I’m not a Plane Jane hater, but I do feel she’s being overrated by the judges a bit… Her face card is killer and she has stage presence. But her talent isn’t really standing out, and her runway looks aren’t top-tier either. She’s giving a solid 5th or 6th place imo! :soda:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, toy soldier. said:

She takes herself way too seriously and she's missing any kind of sense of humour that would make her likable.

She's always been that :coffee2:

I'm glad some are finally realizing that. Thankfully the fanbase as a whole did get it quick (seeing the abysmal reception she got on social media during the #Team votes)

4 hours ago, spiritboy said:

It was an ok episode, i didn’t enjoy any of the groups. It was time for Amanda to leave. 

Regarding Plane Jane, i can’t deny her talent but i am disgusted with her behavior. She’s my least fave queen of all time along with Kandy Muse. 

I’ll agree that Kandy is one of my least favorite queens. The difference for me between the two is that Plane is just saying whatever comes to mind. Kandy produced herself into becoming super irritating and essentially bullied one queen into quitting AS8 and straight up lied about what she had done while on the show. She allegedly was also part of the reason two other queens thought about leaving. Plane is living her “shady ***** fantasy”. Kandy wanted to make “good tv” and did that by bullying, lying, and deliberately starting rumors with every intention of stirring the pot. 

Planes attitude is going to bite her in the ass. No doubt about it. She really needs to learn when it’s okay to be shady and when she needs to be more direct. That said, I haven’t seen the same silhouette on the runway every single week (unlike someone who had two seasons and still wore the same silhouette every week). 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.