RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I've never been spoiled that much pre-season. This thread is hell currently honestly.

This cast is... erm. No wonder why they called it All Stars instead of All Winners, let's just say that.

Gia Gunn: My god, there's... room for everybody let's just say that -  YouTube

Anyways, Rooting for Trinity, The Vivienne & Monet.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

For my Sibling Rivalry cousins iykyk

I was expecting "I love apples" :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

I find it so odd to have such a small cast. I know they had a small cast for UKvTW, but that was like an experimental season and there was no cash prize :fan:

I'm still praying Ru introduces a 9th queen, which would make sense if it's Bebe (as she was introduced on AS3). Or they roll in a big bomb and it cracks open and Tyra comes out. I would cry :weeps:

***** this fandom would drag the show so hard, but i would live!

3 hours ago, Ken Lee said:

When the show opens with a double Sashay for Yvie and Jaida :WAP::clap3:

oh wow why did u decide to snap on this good day ?? :jonnycat:

I’m so hyped for this :whistle: 

Do we know if all the US winners were asked? I assume Tyra and Sharon weren’t but I’m kind of surprised Alaska isn’t here! 

This has also shown me how iconic the early winners were. With so many spin-offs and All Stars, the winner energy isn’t there with a lot of newer winners. Like, imagine Kylie or Blu trying to keep up with some of these iconic girls :chick1:

7 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Do we know if all the US winners were asked? I assume Tyra and Sharon weren’t but I’m kind of surprised Alaska isn’t here! 

This has also shown me how iconic the early winners were. With so many spin-offs and All Stars, the winner energy isn’t there with a lot of newer winners. Like, imagine Kylie or Blu trying to keep up with some of these iconic girls :chick1:

i'm kinda forgetting so idk if this was ALL the spilled tea re: who was asked, but i remember reading that the cast + tyra and chad were the ones called, with both tyra and chad declining

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

i'm kinda forgetting so idk if this was ALL the spilled tea re: who was asked, but i remember reading that the cast + tyra and chad were the ones called, with both tyra and chad declining

How do people even know who was asked? And why would they NOT ask some of the other winners (like Aquaria, Sasha, etc.)? :huh:

29 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

***** this fandom would drag the show so hard, but i would live!

Nina said something about Cancelled Queens season and I would lowkey live for it (as long as they don't invite Sharon) :rip: 

7 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

How do people even know who was asked? And why would they NOT ask some of the other winners (like Aquaria, Sasha, etc.)? :huh:

Some of them have outright said they would not return to the show (Trixie, Sasha, and Bianca). Also, some of the other popular winners are supposedly being saved for a second AW season. 

1 hour ago, Riot said:

Not even 1,000 views in 5 hours, her flop era :'( 

idk.. it's boring :skull: 

29 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Actually rumors say Tyra WAS asked. She had drama with Shea so of course the producers would not let that possibility pass.

Excited to see more Jinkx! I love all of these queens, would’ve loved to see Bob Alaska and Sharon

7 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

i'm not sure how ppl know per se, but i think its a mix of ppl who are insiders, taking the word of winners who say they wont return, and considering the relationship between WoW and some winners. also saving some heavy hitters too for a theoretical All Winners 2. it's them not asking Alaska bc of her relationship with Willam apparently :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Also while I consider her to be a weak winner, I’m glad Yvie is here because we’ll need someone to bring drama. 

Oh I'm glad you said this cuz I forgot I LOVED how Yvie kept the drama alive all the time :bibliahh:

37 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

i'm not sure how ppl know per se, but i think its a mix of ppl who are insiders, taking the word of winners who say they wont return, and considering the relationship between WoW and some winners. also saving some heavy hitters too for a theoretical All Winners 2. it's them not asking Alaska bc of her relationship with Willam apparently :deadbanana:

I am curious what Alaska’s overall relationship with WOW is. She obviously has the song “wow” (great song btw) and continues Race Chaser with Willam. 

I’m hoping that she is just being saved for an AW2 season as I would love to see her slay again. If I remember correctly, she’s said on RC before that she would be down for an AW season. 

Edited by The Closer

My only issues with the AS7 is being related to AS, I think this could stand on its own and I do find it weird how a AS winner can also win another AS.... And I wish they saved the announcement for after the finale of the current season, it kinda makes me want this season to end already, so I can watch it. :rip:

Raja already looks like a winner.

raja-icon.gif 

Rupaul's promo pic is great as well. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcTM9SzJYUJ/

22 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

My only issues with the AS7 is being related to AS, I think this could stand on its own and I do find it weird how a AS winner can also win another AS.... And I wish they saved the announcement for after the finale of the current season, it kinda makes me want this season to end already, so I can watch it. :rip:

Raja already looks like a winner.

raja-icon.gif 

Rupaul's promo pic is great as well. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcTM9SzJYUJ/

Where have you been the last 5 seasons of All Stars? They always announce before the end of a regular season. 

im still excited for the finale of 14 just to see how they’re going to format a top 5 lipsync for the crown. But will gladly skip the reunion because there will be no drama from this cast

I feel like out of the cast, Yvie has the most even distribution of Charisma Uniqueness Nerve and Talent :lakitu:

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense they may already have Season 2 & 3 planned since they're only doing 7 in the cast.

Trixie

Aquaria

Lawrence

Bob

Priyanka

Violet

Sasha

Symone

Alaska

Bianca

Willow/Angie/Bosco/Camden/Daya

Bebe

Krystal

Season 4 Winner (UK) or Envy Peru or even Kita Mean or Blu Hydrangea 

Sharon :deadbanana4:

Cause they need to split the pot with fashion queens / lipsync assassins / comedy queens-actors

If we got Shea, Jaida, Violet, Sasha, and Symone on one runway. :deadbanana:

Edited by satellites.™

I can't wait to see what Raja does on the runway. omg

18 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense they may already have Season 2 & 3 planned since they're only doing 7 in the cast.

Trixie

Aquaria

Lawrence

Bob

Priyanka

Violet

Sasha

Symone

Alaska

Bianca

Willow/Angie/Bosco/Camden/Daya

Bebe

Krystal

Season 4 Winner (UK) or Envy Peru or even Kita Mean or Blu Hydrangea 

Sharon :deadbanana4:

Cause they need to split the pot with fashion queens / lipsync assassins / comedy queens-actors

If we got Shea, Jaida, Violet, Sasha, and Symone on one runway. :deadbanana:

There’s 8 in this cast. Raja, Jinx, Trinity, Monet, Shea, Yvie, Jaida & Viv

I love that they’re including international winners too, so many queens to choose from :jonny:   

Was so looking forward to Bob being on an all winners season, i wish Monet could have convinced ha to do it (their rivalry would have made for cute moments :monkey:), also Alaska should have been included wtf 

Drag-wise I think I'm closest to Yvie, but Monet is the one that I watch and listen to regularly. Rooting for both of them, but honestly I won't be tuning in because of the competition or whatever. I just want to see QUALITY.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.