RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Well, it’s not like anyone was talking about S14 anyway :michael:

The thread was literally dead until the merge discussion started, everyone was posting (and still is) in the All Stars thread actually talking about the season. 

Exactly so why have 1 dead thread and 1 active one for half the year when you could just have 1 active one period? 

Even in the off season, I don't think the Drag Race thread hardly ever left the first page of entertainment, and if it did it slipped to page 2 for like a day or two max year-round. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the merged thread acting like a Drag Race hub :celestial2:

I love the weekly 'Trixie/Symone is the worst/best winner ever' arguments. I love random new f*gs wandering in to tell us about their first time viewing Season 3 and hearing them talk about decade old seasons in the year of our lord, 2022. :bird: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, FinleyGates said:

I just saw a screen cap of the confessional looks and Yvie looks great! Also The Vivienne’s hair :clap3:

Yvie looks hot.

The way I didn't even recognize The Vivienne though :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Exactly so why have 1 dead thread and 1 active one for half the year when you could just have 1 active one period? 

Even in the off season, I don't think the Drag Race thread hardly ever left the first page of entertainment, and if it did it slipped to page 2 for like a day or two max year-round. 

Because, as already pointed out, All Stars is different enough and has been running for enough time to get its own thread. It’s not similar to regular US in any way except for the cast (and that is a given since All Stars have to come from a regular season). Threads are active in different times of the year based on the airing and there’s nothing wrong about it, plus there’s always someone bringing up reasons why xyz shouldn’t have won this or that, so this thread should be more than fine.

2 minutes ago, Subomie said:

I like the merged thread acting like a Drag Race hub :celestial2:

I love the weekly 'Trixie/Symone is the worst/best winner ever' arguments. I love random new f*gs wandering in to tell us about their first time viewing Season 3 and hearing them talk about decade old seasons in the year of our lord, 2022. :bird: 

Omg thanks for the reminder. This thread hasn't been blessed with THEE Symone aka The Ebony Enchantress aka the Current F*cking Reigning aka RuPaul's successor aka Thee Best Winner of all time aka All Winners 2 Winner stanning yet.

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

• ATRL Moderator

I find it so odd to have such a small cast. I know they had a small cast for UKvTW, but that was like an experimental season and there was no cash prize :fan:

I'm still praying Ru introduces a 9th queen, which would make sense if it's Bebe (as she was introduced on AS3). Or they roll in a big bomb and it cracks open and Tyra comes out. I would cry :weeps:

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Because, as already pointed out, All Stars is different enough and has been running for enough time to get its own thread. It’s not similar to regular US in any way except for the cast (and that is a given since All Stars have to come from a regular season). Threads are active in different times of the year based on the airing and there’s nothing wrong about it, plus there’s always someone bringing up reasons why xyz shouldn’t have won this or that, so this thread should be more than fine.

So in the middle of off season when I want to bring up Katya’s drug addiction or Trixie’s lack of talent, how will I know which thread to slander them in?

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Omg thanks for the reminder. This thread hasn't been blessed with THEE Symone aka The Ebony Enchantress aka the Current F*cking Reigning aka RuPaul's successor aka Thee Best Winner of all time aka All Winners 2 Winner stanning yet.

I will enjoy your final two weeks of Symone stanning, love.

Jinkx will CHEW, especially if they do primarily comedy challenges. Monet and Viv are her biggest competition for that. Excited for fashion from Raja and Jaida too. Shea won two weeks ago so I'm surprised she's back already, but good for her I guess.

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

So in the middle of off season when I want to bring up Katya’s drug addiction or Trixie’s lack of talent, how will I know which thread to slander them in?

You can choose whatever you want, keeping threads separate is useful for discussing the seasons, not who should have won and whatnot. You’ll still get a WP for mocking Katya’s drug addiction though

8 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

You can choose whatever you want, keeping threads separate is useful for discussing the seasons, not who should have won and whatnot. You’ll still get a WP for mocking Katya’s drug addiction though

Thankfully I’d never mock a serious situation and would only bring up such a terrible thing to raise awareness about a horrific disease that’s terrorizing our community. 

And I wouldn’t dare talk about her friend’s addiction either

Edited by TheOnlyOne

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Thankfully I’d never mock a serious situation and would only bring up such a terrible thing to raise awareness about a horrific disease that’s terrorizing our community. 

And I wouldn’t talk dare about her friend’s addiction either

thatsfunnytellanotherone-rupaul.gif

Finally :clap3:

Let's get this thread back to the iconic status from OldTRL 

Also while I consider her to be a weak winner, I’m glad Yvie is here because we’ll need someone to bring drama. 

Raja beat the lazy drag allegations already with this look

raja-icon.gif

Honestly, I can't see Yvy, Raja, and Jaida slaying the competition with comedy / acting challenges

Trinity had the worst entrance look lol

The Viviane (?), Monet, Shea and Trinity are well rounded queens so I think they may be fine for the most part

Ru loves Jynkx and she's the funniest of the cast, so they may give her a pass for her looks

Anyway, I'm rooting for Jynkx, Shea, Raja and Monet

I love Yvy's and Jaida's entrance looks

The shade when Viv CLEARS Jinx in The Snatch Game. :deadbanana:

I have a feeling Jaida will be the biggest competition for Raja when it comes to fashion.

Super excited for this season, they are winners for a reason. 

24 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

For my Sibling Rivalry cousins iykyk

OMG Someone in their patreon better bring this to their attention :eddie:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.