RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

AS2 > AS7 > AS4 > AS6 > AS3 > AS8 > AS5 > AS1 

Objectively flawless.

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, keerbyriri said:

having all of the previous contestants back completely killed the finale. no feeling of tension between the two, didn't feel like a top 2 finale at all. probably up there with some of the worst decisions the show has made 

Girl what are you five? What tension? Kandi lost weeks ago. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lexiel said:

Girl what are you five? What tension? Kandi lost weeks ago. 

obviously. it doesn't mean the finale couldn't have been good with edited tension/story progression between the TWO contestants that made it to the finale. felt like a reunion for every queen who was on the show, it sucked.

US drag race is so over...

I  actually really enjoyed  seeing all queens together for the finale.

• Like 5

terrible season, great winner.

Lala winning with one of the worst runway packages we've ever seen. work I guess :bam:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Can we take a moment to take in the WOMAN that Alexis Michelle in her most defined, flawless form is?

Edited by Lexiel
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

With the rigged Lala win i thought might as well also crown kandy :skull: but at least 1 thing went right with Jimbo winning :clap3: and at least Successica won the hearts of the world 

GAGGED about LaLa Ri winning the Fame games, while she's extremely charismatics, she's absolutely was not what I had in mind when they first announced the Snatch Game, but oh well (i'm just bummed that literally the one with the WORST runway package got away with this)

JIMBO IS A GREAT WINNER.

Horrible season, great winner :clap3:

No comment on fame games winner 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

GAGGED about LaLa Ri winning the Fame games, while she's extremely charismatics, she's absolutely was not what I had in mind when they first announced the Snatch Game, but oh well (i'm just bummed that literally the one with the WORST runway package got away with this)

JIMBO IS A GREAT WINNER.

I don't mind the win tbh. It's the FAME games. A lot of the drag race alumni were voting and encouraging Lala votes. Saw the same with Jessica and Kahanna/Darienne to a lesser degree. Ultimately she won 60k for her talent show. Go girl. 

jimbo was my fave since canada’s drag race it’s so cool seeing her journey culminating to a season win:clownny:

kinda need her to lean into her horror side for AW2 and create some new characters, i still kinda think she pulls off horror/ weird more than glamour and it would balance out the different types of queens

• Like 3

1 hour ago, keerbyriri said:

obviously. it doesn't mean the finale couldn't have been good with edited tension/story progression between the TWO contestants that made it to the finale. felt like a reunion for every queen who was on the show, it sucked.

US drag race is so over...

Sounds boring af :skull:

1 hour ago, keerbyriri said:

having all of the previous contestants back completely killed the finale. no feeling of tension between the two, didn't feel like a top 2 finale at all. probably up there with some of the worst decisions the show has made 

Right? The whole episode felt like watching Untucked :skull:

1 hour ago, Jaded. said:

Sasha & Jimbo crowning pair is one of the best in the shows herstory!!

I keep thinking about this, it’s absolutely out of this world. There’s a reason why a queen with Sasha’s dancing/performing skills and Jimbo’s acting/comedy skills COMBINED doesn’t exist. 

The thought of both possibly (quite likely IMO) coming back for AW2 to show their ultimate form of drag evolution is sooo exciting. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

OMG THIS JIMBO LOOK.

A winner's look :clap3: 

16 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

OMG THIS JIMBO LOOK.

They posted this FAST this time :ahh: 

Jimbo looks sickening

2 hours ago, Jaded. said:

AS2 > AS7 > AS4 > AS6 > AS3 > AS8 > AS5 > AS1 

I’d have gone AS2 > AS7 > AS4 > AS3 > AS6 > AS5 > AS8 > AS1 but we’re both fairly close. 

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Can we take a moment to take in the WOMAN that Alexis Michelle in her most defined, flawless form is?

Alexis did look stunning. Her runway package was arguably one of the best. If only she wasn’t trying to win an Emmy every time she was on screen. She may have been more bearable. 

Im so happy for Jimbo. She truly deserved it (especially since the other option was just… god awful). Pretty sure the fandom would riot if Kandy had won. The fact that Jimbo also did some pretty decent lip syncs was a kii. You could see Kandy realize that she was hopelessly outclassed lot far into that lip sync. I do wish Jimbo had gotten to win at the flamingo Las Vegas stage in front of a live audience but I’m very happy she won here!

Lala winning the fame games was interesting but not altogether surprising. The 3x multiplier was a dead giveaway even though her runways were pretty bad this season. I would’ve liked Jessica but at least it went to someone who I enjoyed. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

jimbo’s look is unreal and her reaction is so pure. you can tell how much this genuinely means to her :heart2:

• Like 8

Jimbo is, hands down, one of the best winners of the entire franchise. Well deserved! :clap3::alexz:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, butterflymimi said:

AMAZING winner :clap3: we haven't had a legend win AS in a long time, so this feels really refreshing.

Kahanna looked incredible in her finale runway, I literally gasped. Jimbo looked great too. TFG was always going to be pointless but at least the win went to an objectively lovely person.

Glad this season is over though, apart from Jimbo and Yassica it was really a non-event for me

Not you just randomly DRAGGING Jynkx :ahh:

finally mother got her well deserved win! it was so satisfying watching her win after all the robbery throughout the years. she is a top tier queen and im so happy for her 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bhmu9ud8ol4wr4f32n3x

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

OMG THIS JIMBO LOOK.

Oh wow she looks ******* sickening. Her brand is so strong.

ummm yeah the tfg win for lala was a total waste. I love lala but she proves that money can't buy you taste... at least they made it seem not rigged cuz a 3x multiplier is insane. if they had given the win to someone other than lala or james it would be cool tho cuz it would be unexpected

On 4/20/2023 at 6:01 PM, CBC said:

Ideal boot order:

WINNER: Darienne Lake 

Runner-Up: Heidi N Closet

Runner-Up: Jimbo

Runner-Up: Mrs. Kasha Davis

5th: Lala Ri 

6th: Jessica Wild

7th: Jaymes Mansfield 

8th: Alexis Michelle

9th: Monica Beverly Hillz 

10th: Naysha Lopez 

11th: Kahanna Montrese

12th: Kandy Muse (gets eliminated after her entrance line)

UFcgnRL.gif

well...

UFcgnRL.gif

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.