RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

10 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

… uhm, what? Can you please elaborate?

You must be new to the Nina universe.

Her talking about Gottmik's body on S13 already got her dragged but to me it was excusable. What wasn't was her response, she doubled and tripled down because she can't take criticism so she goes on ridiculous outbursts.
Nina's funny at times, without a doubt. But he's also a massive a*shole. Not just for the trans stuff. A mix of impossibly insecure and incredibly delusionally arrogant. Can't stand him.

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

You must be new to the Nina universe.

Her talking about Gottmik's body on S13 already got her dragged but to me it was excusable. What wasn't was her response, she doubled and tripled down because she can't take criticism so she goes on ridiculous outbursts.
Nina's funny at times, without a doubt. But he's also a massive a*shole. Not just for the trans stuff. A mix of impossibly insecure and incredibly delusionally arrogant. Can't stand him.

Clock that tea. With that said, she’s pretty much quit drag now. She also lowkey hates doing Rawviews but I guess she needs the $. Poor thing. 

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

I dont like this, I DO NOT LIKE THIS, the initial joke was fine with me, but why use sexual innuendos on a FAMILY SHOW towards a STRAIGHT, MARRIED MAN who is clearly trying to help bridge some already tricky roads between people seeing drag/trans as normalized and not always sexualized perversion? 

There is a reason people like Willam belong in CLUBS or on LATE NIGHT and NOT on FAMILY TELEVISION because she IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY.

Have you never seen the viral clips from that show. They rely on even the regular everyday people that play to give vulgar answers for views. The show hasn’t been “family friendly” literally ever

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Speaking of roseanne, the way she keeps catching strays :bibliahh:

eh3k7hts1ncb1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=d6e71c90890219cf26f16f3042f28b936bb431e0

The worst contestant of all time being lashed :smitten: we love to see it

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

I dont like this, I DO NOT LIKE THIS, the initial joke was fine with me, but why use sexual innuendos on a FAMILY SHOW towards a STRAIGHT, MARRIED MAN who is clearly trying to help bridge some already tricky roads between people seeing drag/trans as normalized and not always sexualized perversion? 

There is a reason people like Willam belong in CLUBS or on LATE NIGHT and NOT on FAMILY TELEVISION because she IS NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY.

Clearly you haven't watched the show much. Sexual innuendos are used all the time on that show, grow up. 

• Thanks 1

Willam was hilarious on FF. When she got censored and Steve had to turn around :ahh: I’m screaming at the “BUT WHAT ABOUT THE STRAIGHTS??!!?” post :ahh: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CBC said:

Speaking of roseanne, the way she keeps catching strays :bibliahh:

eh3k7hts1ncb1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=d6e71c90890219cf26f16f3042f28b936bb431e0

Kii not Kahanna jumping on her like this, she was just being nice :skull:

Edited by Hephaestus

Unlike YOU bottoms, I follow ACTUAL LEGISLATION and then ur asses cant even step outside in makeup without being put in cuffs you wont be laughing. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

To all Y'all Nina haters: if you would listen to what she really says, you'd know she's neither transphobic, nor problematic. nina is one of the realest and funniest queens out there. wont leave the nina-slander uncommented. #teamninaboninabrown 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

it was a missed opportunity this season for them not to have done a rudemption runway, the one from AS3 where Aja got to do princess disasta, kennedy got to redo her crystallized look, etc. 

I needed a rudemption of lala's bag ball. Jimbo coulda done the canada ball look that got her eliminated. alexis could have done her native american village person runway. darienne has a lot of choices, as well as monica, etc.

22 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

oh she spilled a bit :fan:

She says this as if the negativity is new and not from a large quantity or the fandom outside of Jimbo…

56 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

oh she spilled a bit :fan:

Does she not realize the entire fanbase hates her ass :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

She says this as if the negativity is new and not from a large quantity or the fandom outside of Jimbo…

shes trying to get engagement which is whats shes been doing since s13 and the reason she made it past ep1 on both seasons. the sooner people let her fade into obscurity the better 

• Like 1

Two times loser Kandy muse needs to stop believing she’s that important cuz she’s not :gayalipacat3:

• ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Unlike YOU bottoms, I follow ACTUAL LEGISLATION and then ur asses cant even step outside in makeup without being put in cuffs you wont be laughing. 

Girl calm down.  Willam making a banana dick joke does not affect legislation. 

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Every Kandy post is full of replies saying Jessica Wild should have been top 2 instead of Kandy, so I don't even understand why she's directing her hate at Jimbo fans instead of Jessica fans :deadbanana2: Bruta.

Battle of the obnoxious ******* but Priyanka got her

Edited by Bimbo

the way i cackle everytime Yuhua calls Jaymes "Jaymes Manscape" :bibliahh:

On 7/18/2023 at 8:45 AM, satellites.™ said:

Holy **** Ben Da La is HUGE, Steve Harvey is NOT a small man and she is TOWERING over him.

It’s true. I went to the Jinkx and Dela Xmas special the year before Covid and I looked sooo small in the picture. Granted they are both in heels, I would call neither “big girls” but they are certainly sturdy. Also Dela pads quite well, I specifically remember her body looked right.

I mainly want AW2 just to see Krystal Versace back on my screen :jonny4: Hopefully Ru will rig some episodes for her cause I want to see ha devouring those lipsynchs.

14 minutes ago, Claymore said:

I mainly want AW2 just to see Krystal Versace back on my screen :jonny4: Hopefully Ru will rig some episodes for her cause I want to see ha devouring those lipsynchs.

And imagine the looks, ugh she's so good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.