RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

When we get Jaymes Mansfield for the next VS The World season, then what? :fan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Ru crowns her and she becomes her personal wigstylist till she dies

:eli:

Jessica was my favorite all season but doesn’t stand a chance anymore. That’s why I gave all my 10 votes to LaLa Ri to make sure that Trixie Mattel doesn’t win again.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I feel bad for Jimbo and Jessica

They don't deserve to be part of this tragic season 

I need to just start asking people if Untucked is interesting before I waste my time watching it… it has been BORING more often than that these past few years. 

14 hours ago, Solaris said:

I am really tired of Nina ruining her own Rawviews by editing in repetitive, annoying, loud, unfunny bits

like this kick shes on right now with screaming STREEEET FIGHTEEER NEW CHALLENGA six ******* times every video

I’m a little tired and irritable today so it’s REALLY annoying me today lmao

Nothing worse than the ******* nun clips

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I voted for Jessica but coming to think of it we should vote for Lala to avoid Jaymes win.. anyone but cheap Trixie 2.0 please

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, genetic fail said:

More horrible fitting polyester gowns I fear!  :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

i fear jaymes could actually win the fame games :biblio: 

Would that be so bad? Darienne got a great showing her first time around and she did a lot with that; Jessica, Alexis and Lala will be fully booked after the season, Kahanna already got the Vegas gig, Naysha has Roscoe’s. The ones who really need this are Jaymes, Kasha and Monica.

9 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Would that be so bad? Darienne got a great showing her first time around and she did a lot with that; Jessica, Alexis and Lala will be fully booked after the season, Kahanna already got the Vegas gig, Naysha has Roscoe’s. The ones who really need this are Jaymes, Kasha and Monica.

Darienne had more haters than fans from her first time because of the Bendela drama, she definitely needs it more than Jaymes. Jaymes gets to be in movies with other RuGirls and works with Trixie.

I was gagged with Monica’s performance :dies: like when you slow down to see a wreck

LaLa :clap3:

The LaLa Ri Experience > Renaissance World Tour

spacer.png

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

She goes home first 

I hope this fabulous queen gets something good out of this moment from this season.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

The LaLa Ri Experience > Renaissance World Tour

spacer.png

My mom told me today that Lala reminded her of Beyonce and that she wants to go to a “Lala concert” 

1 hour ago, Jaded. said:

I hope this fabulous queen gets something good out of this moment from this season.

Work

1 hour ago, Jaded. said:

hunny Monica's tweets make it seem like she's not having it :deadbanana2: way to not capitalize on it. Have your own Let Loose, girl.

19 hours ago, Solaris said:

Oh okay! And so because it’s Nina’s birthday, in addition to the normal annoying bits she adds to her videos, she’s also added random clips of people singing happy birthday very loudly and annoyingly!

Nina is so good at drag and so bad at everything else

She does that because no one watches her non-RPDR stuff. She's always whining about that lol

I'm coming out as a Jaymes supporter :gaycat2: Lala won money, Jessica won money, MKD won money, Alexis/Kahanna won money, and out of the girlies who got no money, Jaymes to be deserving of getting it bc of the efforts and content she's been putting out. I know it's not about that, and should just be the runways, but who are we kidding. If we go by that, Lala don't deserve **** either. :gaycat2:

• Like 1

Monica could be booking enough gigs performing that song and cash in more than the game games prize right now she’d be foolish not to

• ATRL Moderator

Yeah, MBH is def salty :toofunny3:

She should be capitalizing off the trend, not being bitter about it nnnn

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Nothing worse than the ******* nun clips

Bro… YES. I feel so seen lmao. Nina is my favorite YouTuber, but I’m really sensitive to sudden loud noises. Every video she edits in SEVERAL very random, sudden cutaways to these stupid, loud jokes like the nun, the Street Fighter one and now her birthday thing. Like she literally stops herself mid-sentence and suddenly blares this loud noise. It’s so infuriating! And the worst part is, like, the production value is so low. Meaning, the cutaways are much louder than the rest of the video, and Nina makes no effort to equalize the sound levels. Which is like, video editing 101!

How have you been a YouTuber all these years and you don’t have the most basic skills down? How are you a person in general and it doesn’t occur to you that other people don’t want to hear sudden, loud noises? And then, after doing less than the bare minimum and putting out these low quality videos, Nina feels SO entitled to people paying for her videos and watching all her non-Drag Race content. The funny thing is, I’m a gamer and I consume a lot of gaming content, but Nina’s is so bad/low effort it’s not entertaining.

Nobody get me wrong, I love Nina, I stan down, but she has these habits that get so annoying after a few years of watching lmao.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.