RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Back flipped like a man 

what does that even mean :bibliahh:

That being said kahannas placement was exactly right 

I praying Monica’s becomes a meme cause I can’t stop watching it for whatever reason :bibliahh:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I praying Monica’s becomes a meme cause I can’t stop watching it for whatever reason :bibliahh:

It's so bad it's good :rip: 

6 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Kahanna backflipped like a man and awkwardly shuffled around the stage im sneakers and people are saying she should have won? :rip:

Yeah Kahanna, Kandy and Monica were the bottom 3 for me

Oh I thought Jaymes could have been bottom 3 as well… “I have these” was a funny joke but then she just kept repeating it? Her performance felt unfinished, she needed to move on to another joke, add another layer to it

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I’m so annoyed for Kasha this season, she was overlooked in the SNL challenge, the talent show and arguably the girl groups too (I think about “I’ma get brunches for my crew, gimme that filler, pew pew pew!” all the time), and was unceremoniously eliminated the first time she struggled

Kasha could have won 2 of the 4 challenges she competed in this season but instead she couldn’t get so much as a high placement

It‘s the vibe of season 7 all over again, you can just tell the producers did not care about her, oh at all

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Oh I thought Jaymes could have been bottom 3 as well… “I have these” was a funny joke but then she just kept repeating it? Her performance felt unfinished, she needed to move on to another joke, add another layer to it

That’s her whole drag persona, unfinished.
I don’t know how any queen could brand themselves as the big boob queen when Jimbo is in the cast. 

It is going to be such a let down when Jaymes wins the fame game because of her closeness to Trixie 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

57 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

That’s her whole drag persona, unfinished.
I don’t know how any queen could brand themselves as the big boob queen when Jimbo is in the cast. 

It is going to be such a let down when Jaymes wins the fame game because of her closeness to Trixie 

I dont agree with this, not liking one highly specific performance from Jaymes doesn’t mean I dislike her as an artist

F1IJ4nLXsAA7SBh?format=jpg&name=large

That's supposed to be ME Trixie! Not you! :chick3:

(Also stream Rush by Troye Sivan) 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I am really tired of Nina ruining her own Rawviews by editing in repetitive, annoying, loud, unfunny bits

like this kick shes on right now with screaming STREEEET FIGHTEEER NEW CHALLENGA six ******* times every video

I’m a little tired and irritable today so it’s REALLY annoying me today lmao

Oh okay! And so because it’s Nina’s birthday, in addition to the normal annoying bits she adds to her videos, she’s also added random clips of people singing happy birthday very loudly and annoyingly!

Nina is so good at drag and so bad at everything else

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Oh okay! And so because it’s Nina’s birthday, in addition to the normal annoying bits she adds to her videos, she’s also added random clips of people singing happy birthday very loudly and annoyingly!

She would be a superstar if she was good at literally ONE other thing :rip:

18 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

5 for Lake 5 for wild all things balanced as it should be. 

this is exactly what i did! taste. ms lake for actually having the best fame game package and ms wild for having the best overall season pre elimination. yup!

• Like 2

no wonder they skipped the talent show in the first episode half of these were horrible :rip:

Why the **** am I watching an old episode of Sibling Advicery and Bob says he doesn’t wear deodorant anymore and Monet says she can smell Bob from across the table and Bob just always smells bad now? And they both act like it’s normal???

Am I on ******* LSD?????

9x for Darienne 'cause I feel bad for her and you can tell she's kinda desperate from her funny tweets :rip:

1x for Jessica 'cause she's my fave off The Fame Games contestants

5 hours ago, Solaris said:

:skull: 

she wants everyone to like her extra bullshit sooo bad it’s funny, but all that potential wasted.

1 hour ago, Yves said:

9x for Darienne 'cause I feel bad for her and you can tell she's kinda desperate from her funny tweets :rip:

I think Darienne is literally just joking, I’m sure she doesn’t think she has a chance especially now that Jaymes and Lala get extra votes- which was such a bullshit thing to do, and clearly discouraged most of the girls from taking the “fame games” seriously.

I hate this season…

3 hours ago, Yves said:

LaLa Ri and Jessica should've been both in the top 2. The bias towards Jaymes was so BLATANT. :toofunny3:

Ru loves the Jimbo/jaymes/bendela type acts lol 

Jessica is one of the nicest queens to ever be on the show. She's just an angel. :jonnycat: Please win the bullshit Fame Games, please. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

I hate this season…

Not me having this exact thought after the multiplier thing. :redface: I kinda hate the show in general. 

This was Jessica's prize, and I don't mind Lala winning the episode (she deserved it because she got the best talent show), but the second place should have been Jessica and even with a 2x multiplier, she would have easily won. Also, she would have slayed Rain On Me. :jonnycat::cries:

Edited by Roberto
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Yves said:

I don’t think Darienne is actually that desperate, I think she is just having fun with the concept and camping it up for entertainment. Actually getting the vibe she’s not taking it that seriously.

And even if she was desperate I’ll allow it because she ate most of the other girls up on the fame game runways

• ATRL Moderator

i fear jaymes could actually win the fame games :biblio: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I need Gia back on pit stop reading tf out of everyone 

• Haha 2

The thought of J*times winning the FG is just….. :ahh:

10 x votes for Jessica from me ♥️ 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.