RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

This talent show was sickening!!! One of the best ever, even the worst performances were safe worthy!

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m so mad they didn’t just make this talent show the ******* first episode now!!! RuPaul producers done ******* up RuPaul Drag Race!!!!!!!

Jaymes shouldn’t have been in the top at all tho oh at ALL

I kinda loved Kasha’s and thought she could have been in the top!!!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

16 minutes ago, Iceland said:

they need to stop eliminating queens on all stars 

You'll regret wanting this

ezgif-3-421cd7ddfc.thumb.gif.9cb3ece9309

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Ugh I totally misjudged you, my fellow non-elimination episode hater 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Well, just with a few exceptions like  kandy muse or Jan :gayalipacat3:

24 minutes ago, Iceland said:

The way this format make the episode entertained :rip: 

they need to stop eliminating queens on all stars 

Would you really want to see Monica flop for 12 weeks straight? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Would you really want to see Monica flop for 12 weeks straight? 

I—

MONICA’S TALENT SHOW WAS CUTE, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SAFE IN A REGULAR SEASON

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Darienne is on a roll on Twitter :toofunny3:

I’m not even following TFG & haven’t bothered watching untucked this season, but I’m voting Miss Lake just for these kii’s alone. She made some points. 

Did we watch the same talent show? That was a boring, lackluster MESS :doc: 

Y'all need to watch the international season talent shows, they blow whatever this was out of the water.

Lala completely annihilated the other girls. Easily #1 this week.

The Jaymes payola needs to STOP. It should've been Jessica or Alexis (or even Kahanna) in the Top2 with Lala. Jimbo kinda ate too, but she's obv ineligible. 

Well, still voting for Jessica for the Fame Games, but after this episode, I wouldn't be mad if Lala got it either!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

11 hours ago, FinleyGates said:

Asia had a terrible showing on drag race imo…bombed snatch game, bombed design challenge, and one of the worst ever rusical performances :coffee:

True. And yet she still makes it to have one of the best careers after drag race, even bigger than the winner that year. Asia has always been that *****.

Also S10 has a rusical?!?

Just FYI to people who may not be watching the season anymore but may still want to participate in The Fame Games; you have up to 10 votes you can give for the fame games once you log in. Can spread votes out amongst as many queens as you want. Voting is here: queenofthefamegames.votenow.tv Voting closes EOD 7/16, so Sunday night.

Gave 6 of my votes to Jessica Wild, but also wanted to send some love to Kahanna w/ 2 votes, & Darienne w/ 2 votes.

I was so tempted to give a vote or 2 to Lala who I love but I’m sorry I can’t ignore the quality of her runways lol

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

True. And yet she still makes it to have one of the best careers after drag race, even bigger than the winner that year. Asia has always been that *****.

S10 had two rusicals :skull:

3 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

S10 had two rusicals :skull:

Yeah, my bad. I blocked the Cher one out of my mind after Cracker "sang" those atrocious "and I know the gays will buy these" autotunes, while the pharma one was just tragic in general. :gaycat5:

Ready my 10 votes for Successica. :party:

• Like 2

Gave my 10 votes to Jaymes. She’s been pretty consistent with her work outside the show without much of a platform of fan support, and she got the chop unfairly this season. She did really good in the episode too.

Lala KILLED that talent. That was probably her best episode. :clap3:She’s got the ugliest runway package so she might need that x3 tho.

• Like 2

Voted for Jaymes 10x in the Fame Games :clap3: I feel like she's the only one who put in the effort post-show  

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

it has two :rip:

Damn, y'all are going in on my post :skull: Was it that I didn't like the talent show or something else?

If it's the first one, I don't mean to be rude, but I'm surprised people liked it. Outside of maybe Lala, no one put on a show-stopping number. They can do whatever they want. it's their moment to show what they do best, and most of the outcomes were so lackluster imo. 

• Like 1

The way Jimbo would have been the winner of the talent show if this was the 1st episode. :bibliahh:

Kasha had a suprisingly good performance but I think I agree with the top 2.

• Like 1

Is the SAG strike going to affect the filming of Drag Race?

they really rigged it for jaymes huh even the double lipsync win :biblio:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.