RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Voss allegedly giving all the S14 girls cheap looking booths at Drag Con and not letting them sell their own merch :bibliahh:

These girls need to boycott Voss and call out WOW for greed NOW. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The baby themed booth with Aja... a nightmare :deadbanana: Jinkx would def jerk off to it tho.

I– 17HSMdI.gif

32 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Not Lawrence :lmao: she didn't even deserve to win her season and flopped during the second half and you think it's competition for Bob?

she was literally high for the last two challenges 

• ATRL Moderator

lawrence flubbed ONE challenge in the second half of the season and people still push the narrative that they bombed :deadbanana2:

tyra was asked to do as7 iirc? i may be misremembering tho

5 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

lawrence flubbed ONE challenge in the second half of the season and people still push the narrative that they bombed :deadbanana2:

Reveal hidden contents

They’re fat haters, it’s that simple.

I even looked back at the runway and Lawrence ate Bimini at every turn except maybe three looks. 

also, Lawrence was well known to be super depressed during covid, that whole season and season 12 are special imo.

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

Hide contents

iirc around the time it was being filmed or maybe a little after, there was a t spill that both her and chad were asked, and both declined. i kinda remember it being stated that they were the ONLY other girls not on the cast that were contacted, but now we know from interviews that trixie and bianca were also called, so ??? :celestial5:

5 hours ago, Morissette said:

Voss allegedly giving all the S14 girls cheap looking booths at Drag Con and not letting them sell their own merch :bibliahh:

These girls need to boycott Voss and call out WOW for greed NOW. 

Wow. Ms. Angeria did look quite perturbed yesterday walking out of the convention center (was picking up my badge early) what a strange situation. Also, heading that it’s quite dead rn but tbh it’s expected. It’s Friday people are working. Most will likely go tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Antonini said:

Wow. Ms. Angeria did look quite perturbed yesterday walking out of the convention center (was picking up my badge early) what a strange situation. Also, heading that it’s quite dead rn but tbh it’s expected. It’s Friday people are working. Most will likely go tomorrow 

Yeah tomorrow will be bigger for sure. It's dumb to call off work for a con when it's happening all weekend. They really should have the queen's walk on the saturdays though so more people can see it but oh well.

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

d9044465c1aa7f0a6518303b57d92500cf4bf280

Omg! ????

41 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

And Rupaul ignored Monet too

And I thought Jinx was one of the few girls that Ru actually remembers :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

skdjdjdj humble ha a bit mother :bibliahh:

Ru is wild ?

Oh Ru. This is a behavior that needs to stop. It’s not remotely cute. 

16 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I agree, but a lot of the early season winners were either not interested or not available to participate:

- Bebe was in AS3, probably wouldn’t have accepted

- Tyra doesn’t do drag anymore

- Sharon is out of the question for the drama and allegations

- Chad said she isn’t interested

- Bianca got a call, but didn’t accept

- Violet is probably not interested either

I think they did everything they could with the choices they had. Bob and Alaska are likely being saved for AW2.

I also read something about winners of seasons not hosted by Ru not being included in this format (checks out since Elecktra from IT1 was called for CAvsTW) which makes absolutely no sense and I hope changes when they cast for AW2.

Violet wasn't called and she's interested in competing again. 

Tayce, Awhora and Bimini is so far ahead of the Ru Girls :clap3:

18 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Wow they look amazing! Is Bimini filming? I’m surprised they went a litte bit just cause it doesn’t go with ha rebrand. 

Edited by sunmimi imfurst

4 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I hate her :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Tayce just gives me life. :jonny5:

Met Carmen, Jasmine, Maddy, and Denali at dragcon today.

Carmen is even MORE stunning in person and so gracious. Jasmine is as sweet as she seems on TV, she was literally having the best conversations with everyone in line and during her meet and greet. Maddy is actually super ****ing funny and really great at articulating herself. Denali was hitting on me nnn but she was amazing too.

Gonna see Jorgeous, Bosco, Jimbo and Alexis Mateo sometime this weekend too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.