RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Why this thread always hates on Asian queens like Manila, pangina and Priyanka :biblio:

Priyanka has the best music video of all drag queen (even though Lemon ate her up) 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda wish Mo Heart would have been cast on Were Here but these 3 queens together does feel v well rounded. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Should've replaced all three with ratings magnet Trixie Mattel :gaycattel:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, killer_rose said:

It's literally a thread about drag queens TV show, it's not that serious. @GotMyBlueprint's posting is hilarious and fits perfectly this particular thread. 

And? Because it's drag queens they don't deserve respect? As what they are offering is not serious enough to deserve your respect? So they are just clowns so you can call them by shitty names?

• Thumbs Down 1

People on r/RPDRdrama were speculating this is about We’re Here

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

That’s because she never did All Stars and last we saw of her on TV was dead butterflies. Redeem yourself on TV and you’ll get new things.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Asia really needs to go on All Stars and kill it because I fear the GP has looong forgotten her.

1 hour ago, Monsieurgedeon said:

And? Because it's drag queens they don't deserve respect? As what they are offering is not serious enough to deserve your respect? So they are just clowns so you can call them by shitty names?

Users here call each other worse things constantly, this entire forum calls many different people many different things, drag queens are no different :rip: 

These people don’t read ATRL. If you’re really that concerned about drag queens getting hate, hop over to their socials and drag the fans who drag them directly on their pages. None of them care or are even aware of Ms. Blueprint’s satirical nicknames, like bffr.

Edited by Relampago.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Solaris said:

I hate the way you post so much

One of the most tryhard and least funny people in this thread

Like, stop. Whatever you’re going for, it’s not being achieved 

Nina stan. Are we shocked?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The nicknames are funny af and harmless, please....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Of course its Nina GODnina CROWN'd haters with the sticks up their bums and no sense of humor :rip:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Monsieurgedeon said:

It really isn't personal, you are on freaking ATRL. :hoetenks:
Go see your local drag queens, tip them, pay for their shows if you want to show respect. Nobody cares what happens on a niche website like ATRL.

This thread… :ahh: 

I don’t particularly like Priyanka but you can’t really deny she was thee best choice as winner of CDR1. she’s constantly doing something and booked somewhere 

the only problem with the nicknames is that i occasionally get lost :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

427 likes says it all :giraffe:

• Haha 2

Asia had a terrible showing on drag race imo…bombed snatch game, bombed design challenge, and one of the worst ever rusical performances :coffee:

Edited by FinleyGates

All I know is that Monet just got 2 new drags against Bob for future arguments

monet-x-change-monet.gif

1 hour ago, CBC said:

the only problem with the nicknames is that i occasionally get lost :deadbanana2:

People hate what they don't understand, we need to do better as the LGBTQ+ community and come together against the true enemy (overpraised mediocrity, like POOPyanka, GOUTtMUCK and T*RDxie ***ttel)

tumblr_inline_pbmquvaFIk1qfb043_250.thum

Edited by GotMyBlueprint
  • Haha 4

The nickname posts always send me. It’s not that serious. Go on Reddit if you want sanitized DR discussion. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonsterJohn said:

427 likes says it all :giraffe:

stop :monkey:

45 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

People hate what they don't understand, we need to do better as the LGBTQ+ community and come together against the true enemy (overpraised mediocrity, like POOPyanka, GOUTtMUCK and T*RDxie ***ttel)

tumblr_inline_pbmquvaFIk1qfb043_250.thum

kinda feel bad for pissanka tho cuz she stomped on bukkake moose, we could skip the lashings this time :gaycat4:

The KimChi beauty payola on TikTok is far too much :deadbanana2: I don't even interact with any of its content so why is it everywhere on my FYP

lol look at this group effect, all feeling smart, all old members trying to hang on to the little bit of power they have on a obscure thread on ATRL because they use derogatory nicknames using poo, piss and turd. You do you Poop savers; and Gotmybluepiss, I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

18 minutes ago, Monsieurgedeon said:

lol look at this group effect, all feeling smart, all old members trying to hang on to the little bit of power they have on a obscure thread on ATRL because they use derogatory nicknames using poo, piss and turd. You do you Poop savers; and Gotmybluepiss, I guess. 

GotMyBlueprint

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.