RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Of course I’m not happy about the production push for Kandy, but the fan base is gross.

if you guys want to fight fire with rain, go send Kandy some support and love in her DMs or comments. I just DM’d her something nice.

she probably won’t read it but it’s worth it. Flood her were support so she doesn’t feel so hated by a bunch of unhinged teenagers (and in some really sad cases, adults) who are misdirecting their issues towards characters on TV shows 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Whis said:

Ain’t it funny how I was having meltdowns over Bimini not winning while I now absolutely understand why Lawrence won

They ALWAYS get the winners right.

except Yvie hihi

• Thumbs Down 2

43 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

They ALWAYS get the winners right.

except Yvie hihi

And Willow 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

Still crickets. 

Skipping this week 

can’t promote Denali 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Cucu reading Charli XCX for her pretentious review of Pitchforks review of Kim Petra’s album that she didn’t listen to. Cucu protecting our trans pop stars! Cucu letting her know what artistry is! Cucu for AS9!!

Edited by FinleyGates
  • Like 1

The problem with Kandy is that she is not that good to justify being top 2 in two different seasons. :deadbanana4: She is not funny or charismatic, doesn't have good runways, etc. That's why people can't just connect with her. :rip: She just happens to have a lot of personality and be loved by RuPaul. :rip: The fan base being this mean with her is terrible tho. 

Edited by Roberto
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, unino said:

while yall still predicting about who will be on AW2, Lawrence is out there securing that crown :ahh:

AW2 could be a BLOODBATH if all Ru's faves are in the room.

Her fave fashions queens

Symone

Aquaria

Violet

Krystal

Her fave comedians

Bianca

Jinx

DeLa

Lawrence

Bob

Vivi

Bianca face looks good

• Thumbs Down 1

Jimbo should have went home if we are being honest lol 

• Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

AW2 could be a BLOODBATH if all Ru's faves are in the room.

Her fave fashions queens

Symone

Aquaria

Violet

Krystal

Her fave comedians

Bianca

Jinx

DeLa

Lawrence

Bob

Vivi

Krystal and Lawrence SWEEP if Ru gets the full say so tbh (as they should lbr)

i was a Kandy Muse hater in S13 and still don’t …. LOVE her, but i do think she’s a good queen overall and aided this otherwise lackluster season

and regardless of how anyone feels about her , being the only queen of color standing , and effectively the only one standing in the way of the white frontrunner / fan favorite winning is never an easy position to be in point blank period. this fanbase terrorizes non-white (passing) queens. i respect her for that alone, she’s still able to project strength in the face of so much hate

Jimbo for the win but well done Kandy

• Like 2

they should let jujubee come on all- winners just for a good time 

• Haha 1

This just came on shuffle and i forgot i used to bop to this all the time :rip: i still think this is one of the best Ru girl songs to date. The pre chorus is lowkey pop perfection alone. :mandown:

Jimbo literally bought forever 21 outfits 

2 hours ago, Twilish said:

This just came on shuffle and i forgot i used to bop to this all the time :rip: i still think this is one of the best Ru girl songs to date. The pre chorus is lowkey pop perfection alone. :mandown:

Adore has lots of bops, tbh. :WAP:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What are you even talking about? If this is about the makeover challenge, the dresses they wore were not what she actually brought for the challenge.

Edited by killer_rose

The only reason I'm happy that Successica was eliminated is that she now has a chance to leave with almost 100k if when she wins the Fame Games.

I know some queens would kill for an opportunity like that. Go Yessica! :jonnycat:

• Like 1

And? It's great. Everyone been crying that they spend too much money on drag race, and it seems you don't have to if you have actual talent 

• Like 1

Have you even seen the episode? :rip:

15 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

@Dula Peep @P.O.P Mother Mattel finally getting the recognition she deserves! :gaycattel:

This barbie is a LEGEND :gaycattel:

She is kinda giving RuPaul in season 12 premiere here

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

This barbie is a LEGEND :gaycattel:

She is kinda giving RuPaul in season 12 premiere here

Girl, not even kidding, I thought the same thing!

RuPaul's successor confirmed! :clap3:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Girl, not even kidding, I thought the same thing!

RuPaul's successor confirmed! :clap3:

Trixie Mattel's Drag Race just sounds right :gaycattel:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well I think after this season we all have to agree they must do something differently with how they do elims. It’s obvious they kept jimbo out of the bottom this season because of what happened on UKvsTW. I just can’t believe production so blatantly let one girl run away with the whole competition :rip: 

They are clearly scrapping the bottom of the barrel for LSA. Besides that, LSA format SUCKS ass. I like the idea that the winner of the week saves one of the bttm 3 and then the remaining two lipsync 

I love Dida's personality and I want her to thrive so badddd but what the **** was she seeing in the mirror before stepping out? :deadbanana4:

Eye makeup serving Boss & CEO's new mug and styling by Helen Keller

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.