RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

29 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Yes that's next week but I'm wondering about the week after

All the eliminated girls are participating on the fame fames, so it wouldn’t make sense if they bring back one of them for the finale since we have to vote for one of them starting next week. 

i don’t think kandy or jimbo will be participating next week because they have a whole episode for them on  July 21 :rip:. I just want the the eliminated girls back to the finale because it’s going to be so boring.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The bloodbath online has just started. #teamJimbo post on ig has 80k likes against the 20k for Kandy, which consists ONLY of insults and #teamjessica comments. 

This is going to be one of the most overwhelming crowning of all time for Jimbo.

i love love loved this ep. so cute. 

kinda gagged that kandy didn’t eliminate jimbo tbh 

i was an OKH in her actual season but i’ve loved watching kandy this time around :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It felt like RuPaul eliminating Jessica Wild even though All Stars is supposed to put the pressure on the girls.

Excited for next week's episode. I will say this season has gotten good in the second half. I have to wonder what the finale will look like.

Why is she hysterical on socials but insufferable on the show :bibliahh:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, CroNich said:

Jessica would’ve had at least 2 more wins, and would’ve demolished Jimbo in the lip syncs. I do agree Jimbo would potentially end up with even more wins but they could’ve just done a little producer magic to spread it out a bit more.

That’s why this format ******* sucks cause it makes all the queens bar 1 usually seem like they’re under -performing/flopping when they’re actually doing well. It happened to Alexis mateo on AS5 and now Jessica (and to a lesser degree Lala) on AS8. Bring back the old format!

Exactly. If you notice, Jessica had a “high” placement based on critiques (and her performance) like almost every episode 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Jessica is winning the fame games so really she’s getting second as deserved :clap3::2ndplace:

I agree. This better happen! And then she’ll win a total of $97,500 - it’s what she deserves

• Like 2

Kandy making it to the final two after her performance this season is a travesty but let’s not go too hard on her please. The producers royally ****** this season up, it’s not Kandy’s fault she made it as far as she did. She obviously knew herself at this point she didn’t stand much of a chance against either of them otherwise she would’ve sent home Jimbo. 

Edited by CroNich

23 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Kandy making it to the final two after her performance this season is a travesty but let’s not go too hard on her please. The producers royally ****** this season up, it’s not Kandy’s fault she made it as far as she did. She obviously knew herself at this point she didn’t stand much of a chance against either of them otherwise she would’ve sent home Jimbo. 

I agree that people are treating her way too harshly but let’s not sit here and say that she isn’t filled with the spirit of delusion. 

19 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I agree that people are treating her way too harshly but let’s not sit here and say that she isn’t filled with the spirit of delusion. 

Yeah… so? A lot of queens are delusional, you almost have to be to do well on drag race. I understand Kandy isn’t naturally the most likeable queen, and her performance this season has been mid, but it doesn’t warrant the getting destroyed by the entire fanbase online. Point it towards the producers, they’re the ones ruining the show.

Edited by CroNich

The hate Kandy Muse is receiving right now is awful, particularly on IG. It’s also crossed over to Twitter. 

Honestly, it’s giving Tyra Sanchez vs Raven. The only difference is Tyra received it way worst and eventually snapped. 

:deadbanana4:

This fandom is horrific and we wonder why certain queens don’t dare to show their face on this franchise again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't really care for Kandy but coming for her on socials for playing the game is such a loser behaviour :doc: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The hate Kandy Muse is receiving right now is awful, particularly on IG. It’s also crossed over to Twitter. 

Honestly, it’s giving Tyra Sanchez vs Raven. The only difference is Tyra received it way worst and eventually snapped. 

This fandom is horrific and we wonder why certain queens don’t dare to show their face on this franchise again. 

The fanbase of this show is awful

Jessica Wild, your renaissance is upon us

I hope she wins the fame games, my girl is a winner through and through :wanda:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Now wait a minute.....

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I agree, leave the fat femme and black queen alone 

isn't it already enough that she is the only one with no chance of winning any money? (no fame games + no crown)

those idiots should be happy that Jessica now has the chance to win another 60k,

Spoiler

making her total earnings 90k, that's more than Tyra's prize money lol

But I'm not surprised the average drag race fan on instagram has the critical thinking capabilities of patrick the starfish

Drag Race Gia Gunn Gif By RealitytvGIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

But I'm not surprised the average drag race fan on instagram has the critical thinking capabilities of patrick the starfish

Not too much on Bikini Bottom’s first drag superstar :redface:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

I agree, leave the fat femme and black queen alone 

isn't it already enough that she is the only one with no chance of winning any money? (no fame games + no crown)

those idiots should be happy that Jessica now has the chance to win another 60k,

Reveal hidden contents

making her total earnings 90k, that's more than Tyra's prize money lol

Drag Race Gia Gunn Gif By RealitytvGIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Tea.

:giraffe:

@Jaded.

This fandom will always be the worst. Worst than any music stanbase.

I know Kandy is quick-witted, feisty girl but I hope she’s doing okay overall because I know she sees the comments/reception.

I think Jimbo and Kandi are the proper top two. Jimbo for obvious reasons. And Kandi because the is the one everyone has been talking about and she manages to look expensive despite her outfits being kinda lackluster. She’s had shining moments in the rusical and she was really great to watch this episode with her butch sister. I don’t get the hate at all

• Thumbs Down 1

This episode felt more like Drag U rather than All Stars. :rip: The lip sync was kinda bad.

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Why is she hysterical on socials but insufferable on the show :bibliahh:

The RUdemption the LGBT+ community deserves in these trying times

rihannafan

Kandy would have gotten hate no matter whom she chose. Poor girl!

• Thanks 1

Sorry but I had to share this tea, hope this thread allows it

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.