RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

They're really going all out with the promo for the queens :jonny5: It's what they deserve 

omg not my second favorite show The View :jonny5: the promo this season is insane :clap3:

8 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

in LOVE with Jaida Essence Hall, skinny legend (literally, I hope sis is ok). 

yeh i usually try not to comment on peoples bodies but i noticed Jaida is looking tiny lately. hope she’s all good.

I'm glad they're going the extra mile for the dolls with all this promo

Monet always comes off as such a professional during big interviews, she's SO comfortable easy-going as soon as she opens her mouth.

I mean, she did have her own talk show (which i enjoyed) after all !

Another RuView: All Stars 4, Episode 5 - Movie Meister Reviews

Let’s hope Monet doesn’t flub her third snatch game 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The starpower of the OG model is insane

giphy.gif

The amount of opportunities in the fashion industry she would’ve had if she competed in one of the recent regular seasons :jonnycat:

I realized that I'm not excited for

- Shea

- Jaida

- Trinity 

- Monet and

- The Vivienne

At all..

Like more than half of the cast :biblionny: they should've casted at least 1-2 more older season winners

Okay maybe not Jaida, at least she seems gorg on the interviews, the others dont even look lile they're trying anymore

32 minutes ago, Afferty said:

they should've casted at least 1-2 more older season winners

I agree, but a lot of the early season winners were either not interested or not available to participate:

- Bebe was in AS3, probably wouldn’t have accepted

- Tyra doesn’t do drag anymore

- Sharon is out of the question for the drama and allegations

- Chad said she isn’t interested

- Bianca got a call, but didn’t accept

- Violet is probably not interested either

I think they did everything they could with the choices they had. Bob and Alaska are likely being saved for AW2.

I also read something about winners of seasons not hosted by Ru not being included in this format (checks out since Elecktra from IT1 was called for CAvsTW) which makes absolutely no sense and I hope changes when they cast for AW2.

I'm honestly not as excited as I used to be to potentially see Bob on my screen again. I really don't think he can win against the likes of Lawrence, Bianca and Alaska

"I have a mater's degree in fierce" :jonnycat:

The way she ate every single time, even when she was in the bottom. A legend, no one does it like the OG fashion queen :jonnycat:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I agree, but a lot of the early season winners were either not interested or not available to participate:

- Bebe was in AS3, probably wouldn’t have accepted

- Tyra doesn’t do drag anymore

- Sharon is out of the question for the drama and allegations

- Chad said she isn’t interested

- Bianca got a call, but didn’t accept

- Violet is probably not interested either

I think they did everything they could with the choices they had. Bob and Alaska are likely being saved for AW2.

I also read something about winners of seasons not hosted by Ru not being included in this format (checks out since Elecktra from IT1 was called for CAvsTW) which makes absolutely no sense and I hope changes when they cast for AW2.

I remember Violet said that she would do it. Either one of Aquaria/Violet/Bob/Alaska or even Envy Peru instead of Shea/Monet/Trinity would be amazing because it was like yesterday they were on our screens. It is not like they have enough winners for second winners season with all of these cancelled winners.

And tbh recent winners - especially all stars winners- does not even seem as legendary as previous ones, so lets just hope it would be as good as AS2

Edited by Afferty

Jaida must have one of the best mugs out of all the Ru girls RN. Truly the essence of beauty :clap3: I’m glad she hasn’t succumbed to the minimal trend so many gals do these days.

3 minutes ago, Afferty said:

I remember Violet said that she would do it. Either one of Violet/Bob/Alaska or even Envy Peru instead of Shea/Monet/Trinity would be amazing because it was like yesterday they were on our screens. It is not like they have enough winners for second winners season with all of these cancelled winners.

And tbh recent winners - especially all stars winners- does not even seem as legendary as previous ones, so lets just hope it would be as good as AS2

Oh really? I must've missed it. But I agree with you, international winners would bring so much flavour to an all winners competition (especially over recent AS winners). Any season with Envy or Carmen competing would be amazing, just look at Pangina slaying in UKvsTW. I truly hope they change their mind and allow winners from non Ru hosted seasons for the following AW.

19 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

"I have a mater's degree in fierce" :jonnycat:

The way she ate every single time, even when she was in the bottom. A legend, no one does it like the OG fashion queen :jonnycat:

giphy.gif

Bumping this, eyecon deserves recognition

raja-icon.gif

All the gurls being at Drag Con omg :jonny6:

TheOnlyOne
2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The baby themed booth with Aja... a nightmare :deadbanana: Jinkx would def jerk off to it tho.

:deadbanana2:

d9044465c1aa7f0a6518303b57d92500cf4bf280

7 hours ago, Nikko said:

I'm honestly not as excited as I used to be to potentially see Bob on my screen again. I really don't think he can win against the likes of Lawrence, Bianca and Alaska

Not Lawrence :lmao: she didn't even deserve to win her season and flopped during the second half and you think it's competition for Bob?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.