RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The hate that Kandy Muse is recieving on social media right now for Jessica Wild going home is ridiculous. 

:deadbanana4:

I love Kandy and she was undoubtedly the winner this week. 

I would’ve preferred a final top three with Jessica there but it is what it is. 

Not a Kandy muse fan at all but this week she was the correct winner and it was Jessica’s time to go. As much as I hate seeing it happen, it was the right decision. 

• Like 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I agree. The biggest reason AS2 is so good is because everyone there besides Katya *really* wanted to win.

And even with Katya she still did so ******* well and held her own. That was no pity party unlike some of the AS8 girls.

11 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

And even with Katya she still did so ******* well and held her own. That was no pity party unlike some of the AS8 girls.

It feels like most of the girls don’t appreciate the opportunity to be on TV anymore.

41 minutes ago, Solaris said:

It feels like most of the girls don’t appreciate the opportunity to be on TV anymore.

Cus they ain't on TV anymore. All Stars is streaming exclusive on some niche ass platforms. The girls spend all this money on a package and make negligible gains in following counts even if they go all the way. At some point you gotta ask if it's worth it.

7 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Cus they ain't on TV anymore. All Stars is streaming exclusive on some niche ass platforms. The girls spend all this money on a package and make negligible gains in following counts even if they go all the way. At some point you gotta ask if it's worth it.

This is not on TV?! 

I thought this episode was going to be a fake out and we'd have a final 3 anyways, poor Successica :'(

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Yessica would have had the second best track record for sure, but Jimbo would have had even more wins so the gap would have been more or less the same.

Jessica would’ve had at least 2 more wins, and would’ve demolished Jimbo in the lip syncs. I do agree Jimbo would potentially end up with even more wins but they could’ve just done a little producer magic to spread it out a bit more.

That’s why this format ******* sucks cause it makes all the queens bar 1 usually seem like they’re under -performing/flopping when they’re actually doing well. It happened to Alexis mateo on AS5 and now Jessica (and to a lesser degree Lala) on AS8. Bring back the old format!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

This is not on TV?! 

Tamar, did you even watch the show?

Just watched the episode I-….. Jessica deserved that top two spot. I really hate that lipsync assassin format now. 

Welp Jessica for the fame gamesssss. She deserves to win that at least  :WAP:

Oh this is gonna be so bad for Kandy, they were better off not posting it this season 

• Haha 1

Wait that's so weird that they are even posting the teams thing when Ru didn't say it at the end :deadbanana2: guess it was weird with only 2 girls left in the race.

Anyway glad we are all in agreement that Jessica deserves the Fame Game win :party: 

This season is a complete disaster :skull: 

not them bringing back these irrelevant losers again for a talent show? :ace: Not them finally going down to a top two with…these two. :ace: Not Kandy making the top two again undeservedly :ace: not her literally handing Jimbo the crown and not eliminating her, which would at least make the finale exciting :ace:

14 hours ago, Bicassie said:

this season is another AS5…Jimbo is Shea 

at least AS5 has the LEWKS.

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Oh this is gonna be so bad for Kandy, they were better off not posting it this season 

seriously she should have eliminated Jimbo and snatch the crown then a redemption on AW2. but maybe she doesn't want the tyra treatment.

Edited by unino

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

I agree. The biggest reason AS2 is so good is because everyone there besides Katya *really* wanted to win.

6 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

:cm: I’d argue that Katya wanted to win but she probably didn’t think she’d make it as far as she did. That cast was stacked. I want an all stars season like this again. The last time it happened was AS4. 

5 hours ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

This is not on TV?! 

Yeah. I didn’t know that they had pulled it and made it a streaming exclusive. All Stars absolutely needs to be on tv as well. It gives the queens more visibility which is absolutely essential for queens on earlier seasons. The fact that they don’t air All Stars yet the regular seasons have been moved to a bigger network is ridiculous. If anything (with the exception of this season and arguably season 5) All Stars is just as entertaining if not more so. It’s taking away from and he incentive for queens to compete again. 

Jessica is winning the fame games so really she’s getting second as deserved :clap3::2ndplace:

Edited by Dula Peep

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

They did the same for Jimbo too. Jimbo obviously deserves to win based on her performance alone but also because of the bullshit that was her elimination in UKvsTW. Personally, the vsTW series should be a non elimination season and all stars should go back to the two winner format. 

Kandy shouldn’t have even made it this far but it is what it is. I’m ready for Jimbo to win the crown. #teamjimbo

The whole group vote thing was so stupid and camp. Loved it!

Jessica totally would have won this week if her partner had let loose a little more on the runway. Kookie was totally into it and sealed the deal for Kandy.

Spoiler

I honestly would have been fine with Jimbo going home. I can't believe she allowed herself and her sister to walk out in those outfits that were clearly meant for lip syncs. Most of her runways have been glam and conceptual, so it's kinda the one "clown" runway she brought was shut down by the guest.

It’s really wild Kandi made it this far. I literally barely remember anything she did this season. I literally remember Kasha’s performance in the SNL challenge more than I remember anything Kandi did the whole season. :rip: Kandi outlasted so many people who consistently outperformed her.

And Kandi winning the Rusical was the most unfair win on this show since Jorgeous won that design challenge. :skull:

And the producers could have at least gotten away with it by giving Kandi the same type of “strategist” edit they gave Willow Pill, making it out like Kandi took advantage of the format, but instead Kandi gets a plain old edit like everyone else and the show just ignores the fact that her runways and challenge performances were outshined.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Well i guess Ru planned the episodes and if Heidi wouldn't quit , we would have had a top3 

The top2 format is totally weird though ( and this week's group voting ) 

The episode was bad , i think makeover is the worst challenge anyways .. but completely objective Kandy was the best , Jimbo was the worst but Jessica was also kind of bad so it all made sense . The lipsync was also so underwhelming,  trully one of the worst seasons ever 

Also Jessica winning the 60k is what everyone wants so it was the best outcome possible 

This top2 would have worked perfectly if the top2 were 2 equals , now its like a walk in the park 

Im really interested though to see what Jimbo is going to bring to the talend show 🤔 

I really hope there is some sort of comeback twist next week because I can't imagine how awkward and boring the finale will be with only two queens :rip:

• Like 1

rihannafan
9 hours ago, Solaris said:

And they were all unfairly outlasted by Roxxxy. Rotted season

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I really hope there is some sort of comeback twist next week because I can't imagine how awkward and boring the finale will be with only two queens :rip:

Did you not see the preview?  Literally everyone are back and doing a massive talent show 

29 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

Did you not see the preview?  Literally everyone are back and doing a massive talent show 

Yes that's next week but I'm wondering about the week after

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.