RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The hate that Kandy Muse is recieving on social media right now for Jessica Wild going home is ridiculous. 

:deadbanana4:

I love Kandy and she was undoubtedly the winner this week. 

I would’ve preferred a final top three with Jessica there but it is what it is. 

The fans just hate Kandy and anything she does... it's unfair and very over-exaggerated but it's just what it is - the fanbase is VERY biased.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Eeveelution said:

This isn't beating the worst AS season allegations any time soon.

AS1 & AS5 remain the bottom 2 AS seasons. AS8 is a low-safe queen.

Eeveelution

53 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Anyway…

PRIYANKA.

:msmarvel:

That All Winners 2 spot is booked! 

She hasn't lost any lipsync yet. The whole All Winners S1 only can wish. :msmarvel:

1 hour ago, Eeveelution said:

This isn't beating the worst AS season allegations any time soon.

Sadly, AS5 will always be the worst one. Only Shea and Cracker saved that season. :gaycat3:

7>>>4>>>2>>>3>>>8>>>6>>>1>>>5

Edited by Roberto

I feel bad for Jessica but it was a fair elimination. I wonder what would’ve happened if they had rightfully given her power of picking partners or at the very least her own and leaving the other 2 up to chance. 

AS7 >>> AS3 >>> AS2 >>> AS4 >>> AS5 >>> AS1 >>> AS6 >>> AS8

:campfire:

This episode is complete nonsense :deadbanana4: you can tell that everyone were confused that there was a voting at the final three like wtf

I love Jessica and she absolutely should've been in the finale but I guess production wants her to be the Queen of Fame Games? Idk, that's the only reason why they would do this that I can think of. Hopefully she will elaborate on Roscoes because there has never been a top 2 in the finale, even on early seasons. 

If I had to guess, either initially there was one more queen that dropped out or maybe a comeback challenge that was scrapped due to Heidi quitting

The makeover itself was cute. Kandy defo did the best, props to her.

WIN: AS2

HIGH: AS7 and AS4

SAFE: AS3 and AS6

LOW: AS1

BTM: AS5

OUT: AS8

In a way, it's a good thing Jessica went home this week. 

She wouldn't have won against Jimbo anyway and this way she has a chance to snatch the Fame Games.

Vote for Successica :heart2: 

Even though this is definitely one of the worst episodes of All Stars, I still think AS8 is better than AS1 and 5, maybe even 3 as well. AS1 twist is irredeemable even with the great cast and AS5 was just... wrong.

AS8 is to me quite good actually. Jimbo is serving excellence, Jessica became the breakout star of the season, Alexis gave us TV gold, LaLa was lovely and charming, Kahanna was one of the better "win ep1 and bomb the rest of the season" queens and delivered on the runway, Darienne got to shine a bit in the Fame Games section. Also great challenge concepts, especially the rusical and detective improv.

Edited by bestfiction

7 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Jimbo winning 200k and the crown while Yessica winning basically half of the money prize and the Fame Games is honestly the best outcome for this season, I'm very pleased with this scenario.

Why do y’all want Jimbo to win $200k?? He’s already one of the most loaded queens…

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

2 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 4 > 8 > 1 > 5

28 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Even though this is definitely one of the worst episodes of All Stars, I still think AS8 is better than AS1 and 5, maybe even 3 as well. AS1 twist is irredeemable even with the great cast and AS5 was just... wrong.

AS8 is to me quite good actually. Jimbo is serving excellence, Jessica became the breakout star of the season, Alexis gave us TV gold, LaLa was lovely and charming, Kahanna was one of the better "win ep1 and bomb the rest of the season" queens and delivered on the runway, Darienne got to shine a bit in the Fame Games section. Also great challenge concepts, especially the rusical and detective improv.

I think 3 is a really strong AS season that gets a bad wrap, prolly cause of the end twist. But it's way more entertaining than AS8 lol. This season was depressing and exhausting to watch esp with multiple girls bowing out in one way or another. Felt like very few actually wanted to be there

Jimbo carried the whole season on her back chile give her the crown and the fame games

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I think 3 is a really strong AS season that gets a bad wrap, prolly cause of the end twist. But it's way more entertaining than AS8 lol. This season was depressing and exhausting to watch esp with multiple girls bowing out in one way or another. Felt like very few actually wanted to be there

Idk, AS3 rubs you the wrong way almost immedately with the Thorgy robbery and after Dela quits it really derails. Obviously the AS3 cast is much stronger and it's hard to beat that tho

AS8 did have this tiring feeling to it at the beginning but after Heidi quit, it improved drastically. Basically those who did want to be there remained and put up a decent fight in these 4 episodes :michael: 

9 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Idk, AS3 rubs you the wrong way almost immedately with the Thorgy robbery and after Dela quits it really derails. Obviously the AS3 cast is much stronger and it's hard to beat that tho

AS8 did have this tiring feeling to it at the beginning but after Heidi quit, it improved drastically. Basically those who did want to be there remained and put up a decent fight in these 4 episodes :michael: 

Girl what, after Heidi left RuPaul literally had to intervene because Kahanna and Alexis tried to go too :skull:

6 hours ago, Bicassie said:

this season is another AS5…Jimbo is Shea 

I hate AS5 as much as the next person but Jujubee and Cracker were great finalists who actually had a shot at winning.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Girl what, after Heidi left RuPaul literally had to intervene because Kahanna and Alexis tried to go too :skull:

Alexis cried because she didn’t get a part, I don’t remember her saying she wanted to leave.

I agree that they should have pushed Jessica more and set her up as Jimbo's biggest competition rather than doing this story about whether or not Kandy will keep to the alliance. Maybe the producers thought Jessica would slay the finale harder than Kandy where as Jimbo is a weak performer so it would be like Jinkx's AW win again? 

As for Kandy I agree that the hate is unfair. What do fans expect her to do go back on her alliance with the front runner who most certainly didn't deserve to go home either? She'd get just as much if not more hate for doing that. 

I hope Jessica wins the fame games. She was so strong this season, on a normal season she would have cleared. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Alexis didn't want to quit. Kahanna was simply exhausted from a yet another comedy challenge after bombing every other one before and being in the bottom for it, that's on her :michael:

9 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I hate AS5 as much as the next person but Jujubee and Cracker were great finalists who actually had a shot at winning.

Haha true

4 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Idk I don't think those things inherently make it bad

Thorgy had a poor attitude during the challenge, we know how queens react to that on AS

Bendela quitting was great TV, and she brought Morgan back who deserved more time

And the jury twist was a gag. Overall, it was very entertaining and had payoffs. And I know Trixie's win is disputed a lot, but in hindsight, Shangela did not deserve T2 in light of recent allegations, and she just exudes winner energy overall.

Kahanna's physical glow up isn't enough, and they (as usual) got rid of the OG season queens early, lack of heavy hitters, lack of truly great performances in challenges, underwhelming runways, and disjointed cast

Heidi actually saved the season. What would it be without the drama she brought. And ik I sound like a broken record but seeing queens give up like they did this season was just so disappointing. Drag race really is better when girls do their best and really want it. It felt like no one had actual hope or confidence this season.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

Alexis cried because she didn’t get a part, I don’t remember her saying she wanted to leave.

It wasn’t aired but Alexis considered quitting with Kahanna. It’s been confirmed at Roscoe’s and on Sibling Watchery. The season literally almost fell apart and Ru was genuinely asking them to stay, which is why Kahanna said she would stay for Ru.

17 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Idk I don't think those things inherently make it bad

Thorgy had a poor attitude during the challenge, we know how queens react to that on AS

Bendela quitting was great TV, and she brought Morgan back who deserved more time

And the jury twist was a gag. Overall, it was very entertaining and had payoffs. And I know Trixie's win is disputed a lot, but in hindsight, Shangela did not deserve T2 in light of recent allegations, and she just exudes winner energy overall.

Kahanna's physical glow up isn't enough, and they (as usual) got rid of the OG season queens early, lack of heavy hitters, lack of truly great performances in challenges, underwhelming runways, and disjointed cast

Heidi actually saved the season. What would it be without the drama she brought. And ik I sound like a broken record but seeing queens give up like they did this season was just so disappointing. Drag race really is better when girls do their best and really want it. It felt like no one had actual hope or confidence this season.

I agree. The biggest reason AS2 is so good is because everyone there besides Katya *really* wanted to win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.