RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

There is NO WAY both are going to compete together in the same season, I’m sure it would be part of their contract not to have the other one in the cast for obvious reasons.

Honestly, I don’t see Bob competing again at all. 

This is honestly dumb from them, not you.

Competition needs other top tier competition.

I want Bob/Bianca/Alaska

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I’ve read on Reddit (several times) that she apparently said on a podcast she wouldn’t do anything DR related anytime soon because she “dislikes” aspects of the fandom and is content in certifying herself as a Drag Artist outside of the show etc. Idk. 

I just feel like she wouldn’t return anyway. 

I wonder if Sasha Velour would? 

Sasha Velour has confirmed she’s very interested in returning if they do another AW, so she’s all in. 

4 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

There is NO WAY both are going to compete together in the same season, I’m sure it would be part of their contract not to have the other one in the cast for obvious reasons.

This makes sense on Alaska's part because she's an insecure weirdo but I don't think Bob would give a **** :skull:

Also, Alaska is not the powerhouse competitor she's hyped up to be. Reminder that she placed THIRD on her original season (her ball win should have gone to Roxxxy), has never rightfully won a lipsync, had Detox and Katya eating her up the whole season and only managed to win due to one of the most egregious cases of producer payola we've seen to this day. 

Alaska’s runways would flop 

2 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Seeing as the U.S winners list is getting smaller (and some may never compete ala Tyra/Sharon/Bianca/Violet etc. anytime soon for different reasons), an AW season with a fair amount of popular international queens would be incredible.  

All Winners 2.

• Symone

• Alaska

• Aquaria

• Bob The Drag Queen

• Krystal Versace

• Lawrence Chaney

• Envy Peru

• Icesis Couture

I would squirt.

:WAP:

Throw in Jimbo and both Sashas and you have an amazing season. Way better than AW1. 

But we’ll probably end up getting Priyanka, Blu and Kylie instead :oxygen:

49 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

This makes sense on Alaska's part because she's an insecure weirdo but I don't think Bob would give a **** :skull:

Also, Alaska is not the powerhouse competitor she's hyped up to be. Reminder that she placed THIRD on her original season (her ball win should have gone to Roxxxy), has never rightfully won a lipsync, had Detox and Katya eating her up the whole season and only managed to win due to one of the most egregious cases of producer payola we've seen to this day. 

The flat out lies being peddled :rip: 

1. She was a runner up to Jinkx, one of the strongest contestants in the show's history (beating out every other winner and snatching the crown on an All Winners season). Regardless of your feelings, the fact is there was no distinction between 2nd/3rd place in the earlier seasons so she was a runner up to Jinkx - period.
  2. She won 3/4 LSFYLs and even Katya admitted the LSFYL that people thought she should've won was edited generously. Alaska washed her.
  3. Detox faded into the background for half AS2 and Katya should've been sent home on Episode 3.
  4. Her track record speaks for itself. She's had the strongest run of any contestant (4 wins, 1 bottom) on a season with much stiffer competition than the recent All Stars entries.
  5. The irony of you dismissing Alaska's run as 'producer payola' but saying Katya ate her up is especially comical. Are we forgetting Katya ****** up her talent show act and the producers used the more forgiving second take of the performance? 
  • Like 1

Bob will win any All Winners season she's on, lbr. Her skillset is perfect for the Drag Race format.

3 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

You guys kinda hyping Bob too much. He competed in a weak season where naomi and kimchi were top 3 :skull:

He did a lot of things well after the show but his challenge wins were not among the most memorable 

this is so wild to say :bibliahh: like, going by the as7 challenges

• rumix/girl groups - super skilled at writing verses esp in a way that drag race rewards, could feasibly be high/win for either of these
  • snatch game/improv/acting/roast - bob is literally one of, if not THE funniest queen to come on the show, she could feasibly be high/win for all of these
  • ball/design - possibly her weak spot, but even then her looks made on the show in s8 weren't terrible (was arguably robbed for a high placement ep 1), and for the ball she'd def benefit from her increased budget. high placement would depend on the cast but she's not gonna do as bad as jinkx lol
  • public speaking/branding - not necessarily smth she's guaranteed to do the best at depending on the cast, but again, its smth i can't imagine her bombing

she has so many things that she does amazingly and like NOTHING she'd feasibly bomb at. alaska is v similar in this regard but imo bob would still take it

• Like 1

Keiona to win Drag Race France. 

She is absolutely stunning.

:msmarvel:

4 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

You guys kinda hyping Bob too much. He competed in a weak season where naomi and kimchi were top 3 :skull:

He did a lot of things well after the show but his challenge wins were not among the most memorable 

Yea but bob also never had a roast or improv challenge and won a season with 2 design challenges 

I think what everyone is forgetting as far as speculated All Winners seasons is that the no elimination format allows for the queens to be somewhat more relaxed - even if they don’t do well during one challenge they can make up for it the next week. It would help eliminate some of the stress and maybe the anxiety. 

Different topic: are there any queens that you truly want to see win a crown in some sort of all stars/vs The World Format?

Mine are:

-Detox

-Alyssa Edwards

-Mistress Isabelle Brooks

-Anetra

-Asia O’Hara

-Bimini

-Peppermint

-Kennedy Davenport

-Brooke Lynn Heights

-Katya 

-Naomi Smalls

-Manila

-Raven

-Mo Heart

-Juju

-Dela

I would’ve said Shangela but given all the allegations against her… I’d rather sit for a moment on that one. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

Asslaska would not be beating Bob, even in her post-peak state, without massive payola

Which is exactly what she got in AS2, so it’s not that much of a stretch, but it would be a racist shame to payola 2 S5 girls against the two superior Sibling Rivalry girls in an AW season 

Truthfully there’s nothing Alaska does better than like… Jimbo for example, except maybe make music. But even then Bob has some bops too so :michael: 

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Alaska is not the powerhouse competitor she's hyped up to be. Reminder that she placed THIRD on her original season (her ball win should have gone to Roxxxy), has never rightfully won a lipsync, had Detox and Katya eating her up the whole season and only managed to win due to one of the most egregious cases of producer payola we've seen to this day. 

I disagree with almost all of this, but especially the part about Alaska placing third on season 5. Second and third placements were not given on season 5. Roxxxy and Alaska were both runner ups to Jinkx. There's no point trying to split hairs between Roxxxy and Alaska to come up with fake placements for them. You and I may prefer Roxxxy, but most people prefer Alaska.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Different topic: are there any queens that you truly want to see win a crown in some sort of all stars/vs The World Format?

Laganja, Jasmine Kennedie, Mistress

• Thumbs Down 1

2 of S5 finalists getting insane payola on their all stars seasons and neither was Roxxxy, is a sickening thought, my stomach is turning at this reality

Haglaska and Stinkx looking like a smoked cigarette tossed in a hot parking lot and used q-tip but beauty like Roxxxy isn’t given a deserving crown… a nasty world we live in

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

The flat out lies being peddled :rip: 

1. She was a runner up to Jinkx, one of the strongest contestants in the show's history (beating out every other winner and snatching the crown on an All Winners season). Regardless of your feelings, the fact is there was no distinction between 2nd/3rd place in the earlier seasons so she was a runner up to Jinkx - period.
  2. She won 3/4 LSFYLs and even Katya admitted the LSFYL that people thought she should've won was edited generously. Alaska washed her.
  3. Detox faded into the background for half AS2 and Katya should've been sent home on Episode 3.
  4. Her track record speaks for itself. She's had the strongest run of any contestant (4 wins, 1 bottom) on a season with much stiffer competition than the recent All Stars entries.
  5. The irony of you dismissing Alaska's run as 'producer payola' but saying Katya ate her up is especially comical. Are we forgetting Katya ****** up her talent show act and the producers used the more forgiving second take of the performance? 

1. Even if there is no distinction between 2nd/3rd place, Roxxxy was also a runner up to Jinkx, and she came back to deliver the WORST run on the show in Drag Race herstory. Alaska wasn't winning the show in 2013 regardless of who her competition was, she's lucky she managed to make it to the finale. 

2. Even with clever editing, Ru's bias and producer favoritism, anybody with eyes can see that Alaska is a horrible lipsyncer, she did not deserve any of those wins.

3. Detox was the STAR of AS2 and yes Katya was the worst in episode 3 but Alaska should also have been in the bottom with her.

4. Alaska's inflated track record is not that impressive on a season that had two winners each week

5. Even if Katya ****** up her performance it was far superior to the borefest Alaska presented. 

15 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I disagree with almost all of this, but especially the part about Alaska placing third on season 5. Second and third placements were not given on season 5. Roxxxy and Alaska were both runner ups to Jinkx. There's no point trying to split hairs between Roxxxy and Alaska to come up with fake placements for them. You and I may prefer Roxxxy, but most people prefer Alaska.

There may be no distinction between second and third place at the finale but if you watch the season Roxxxy not only outperformed Alaska almost every episode, but also was an integral part of one of the shows most iconic storylines. RuPaul, WOW, Logo and all of you may not want to acknowledge runners up but in my mind Roxxxy will always be season 5's lovely first alternate :smitten:

I used to be a Bob fan but idk recently she just annoys me and her humor has become stale. Also lbr she will be dragged constantly for her fashion and makeup sense :priceless: It will be truly her downfall.

Who will win AW2 is always based on what challenges will dominate that season and which one producers like to push.

Jinkx won a challenge for not doing the challenge at all (Viral dance video) and no one batted an eye.

If they want Bob to win the season, she has the talent to back it up and can win fair and square. Alaska is just as viable of a winner though simply because production will crown whoever they want, as we saw with Monet vs Jinkx. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Jinkx won a challenge for not doing the challenge at all (Viral dance video) and no one batted an eye.

I didn't get past the second episode of AS7 because I hate non-elimination episodes, but this sounds wild lmao

• ATRL Moderator

for AW2, excluding UK for my mini All Winners UK 

• alaska or bob
  • sasha colby
  • sasha velour
  • chad michaels
  • aquaria
  • bianca
  • trixie
  • an intl winner... priyanka maybe?

39 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

for AW2, excluding UK for my mini All Winners UK 

• alaska or bob
  • sasha colby
  • sasha velour
  • chad michaels
  • aquaria
  • bianca
  • trixie
  • an intl winner... priyanka maybe?

Trixie is the least likely to return out of everyone ever, imo. I think you could literally get Pearl or Courtney back on before Trixie.

Really want Envy to compete again you just KNOW she's going to spend a fortune on her package and her mug is always spectacular 

Krystal too

Alaska and Bob ain't winning ****, because Jasmine Kennedie and Mistress are coming for a double crowning after they win AS9 and AS10 respectively :eli: 

• Thanks 2

Roxxxy is a goddess. The girls that get it get it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.