RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

We really at 6 Uk winners

i can’t keep up with drag race lol

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

The Vivienne should turn down future AS seasons since she was so criminally underappreciated on AS7 :coffee2: Did excellent all season long and didn't even end up in top 4 while Trinity and Shea got there somehow.... A scam.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

The Vivienne should turn down future AS seasons since she was so criminally underappreciated on AS7 :coffee2: Did excellent all season long and didn't even end up in top 4 while Trinity and Shea got there somehow.... A scam.

Who else should have been in Top 4 if not Trinity? :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Who else should have been in Top 4 if not Trinity? :rip:

I actually think Trinity did a great job all season :fan: She might be annoying, but she's very good at Drag Race.

I just meant that Viv deserved to be top 4 more than both Trinity and Shea. I think that based on performance throughout the season, the top 4 should have been Monet, Viv, Trinity, and Jinkx.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I actually think Trinity did a great job all season :fan: She might be annoying, but she's very good at Drag Race.

I just meant that Viv deserved to be top 4 more than both Trinity and Shea. I think that based on performance throughout the season, the top 4 should have been Monet, Viv, Trinity, and Jinkx.

Oh, okay. In this case, I totally agree with you. Vivienne was absolutely the most criminally overlooked queen from All Winners. I would have switched Monét with Raja and that would have been my perfect Top 4.

I can't tolerate any Trinity slander when she's (statistically but also quite literally) one of the best and most complete queens to EVER compete in ANY season worldwide.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

S5 Winner Juno Birch

if she's as interesting on the show as she is in her youtube videos we're in for a snooze fest :sleep:

• ATRL Moderator

Looking snatched :jonnycat:

Coco is such a legend 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Avoid screaming when I see a picture of Coco challenge: impossible

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

BEAST!

The way Jimbo is saving this season. Last episode was great - she bodied her roast & lip sync. Wow. She’s obviously taking it but I loveee Jessica. She’s genuinely funny 

Edited by Alfred

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

They really did her dirty but she was never going to do well in the same season as jinx lol 

10 hours ago, Shinning said:

Don’t even bother doing an All Winners 2 without Bob and Alaska tbh 

I don’t want them in the same season, I need them to win AW2 and AW3 respectively 

22 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I don’t want them in the same season, I need them to win AW2 and AW3 respectively 

There is NO WAY both are going to compete together in the same season, I’m sure it would be part of their contract not to have the other one in the cast for obvious reasons.

Honestly, I don’t see Bob competing again at all. 

Dungeons and Drag Queens first episode for free on YouTube (they do this as a taster for their series, the rest of the episodes will only be on the streaming platform)

• Like 1

Dungeons and Drag Queens first episode for free on YouTube (they do this as a taster for their series, the rest of the episodes will only be on the streaming platform)

You guys kinda hyping Bob too much. He competed in a weak season where naomi and kimchi were top 3 :skull:

He did a lot of things well after the show but his challenge wins were not among the most memorable 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Bob would obliterate any season he’s on, there’s no one on his level 

edit: his only competition would be Alaska but I think they’ll both get their own season 

Edited by blackoutbritney

16 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

You guys kinda hyping Bob too much. He competed in a weak season where naomi and kimchi were top 3 :skull:

He did a lot of things well after the show but his challenge wins were not among the most memorable 

Bob is one of the most talented queens to grace the U.S franchise and his entire personality and aura is “memorable”, who cares about the f*cking challenges?

:rip:

Moreover, unlike other winners of his tier ala. Jinkx Monsoon, he hasn’t competed on anything Drag-Race related since his win so there’s no telling of how far he’s elevated himself, especially considering he won almost “eight years” ago. I’m sure if he returned for an All Winners season we’d see an ever greater Bob. 

The same applies to Bianca Del Rio, Chad Michaels, Tricia Mattel etc. 

Seeing as the U.S winners list is getting smaller (and some may never compete ala Tyra/Sharon/Bianca/Violet etc. anytime soon for different reasons), an AW season with a fair amount of popular international queens would be incredible.  

All Winners 2.

• Symone

• Alaska

• Aquaria

• Bob The Drag Queen

• Krystal Versace

• Lawrence Chaney

• Envy Peru

• Icesis Couture

I would squirt.

:WAP:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

An AW season with a fair amount of popular international queens would be incredible.  

All Winners 2.

• Symone

• Krystal Versace

• Lawrence Chaney

• Alaska

• Aquaria

• Bob The Drag Queen

• Icesis Couture

• Pangina Heels

I would squirt.

What did Pangina win? She would be obliterated on even a regular All Stars season not to mention AW2. She is a fierce dancer but has bad comedy and can’t act, her personality is also too intense for a competition setting. Her best chance was  UK vs The World since they didn’t do any comedy challenges and she still got eliminated.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Edit0rz said:

What did Pangina win? She would be obliterated on even a regular All Stars season not to mention AW2. She is a fierce dancer but has bad comedy and can’t act, her personality is also too intense for a competition setting. Her best chance was  UK vs The World since they didn’t do any comedy challenges and she still got eliminated.

I see your point and completely forgot that she was just a judge on DR Thailand. I thought she was doing great on UKvTW tbh. 

In that case, swap her with Envy Peru and we have a SHOW

Why won’t Violet do AW?

Just now, Jaded. said:

Why won’t Violet do AW?

I’ve read on Reddit (several times) that she apparently said on a podcast she wouldn’t do anything DR related anytime soon because she “dislikes” aspects of the fandom and is content in certifying herself as a Drag Artist outside of the show etc. Idk. 

I just feel like she wouldn’t return anyway. 

I wonder if Sasha Velour would? 

4 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I see your point and completely forgot that she was just a judge on DR Thailand. I thought she was doing great on UKvTW tbh. 

In that case, swap her with Envy Peru and we have a SHOW

She did do great at the talent show (dancing) and Rusical (Dancing) then was rightfully eliminated at snatch game (comedy).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.