RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Imagine a season with MIB, Tamisha Iman, Alexis Michelle, Daya Betty, Kornbread, Crystal Methyd, Utica, etc :celestial5:

Utica sneak

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, genetic fail said:

Utica sneak

If she's still delulu and cooky it would be fun to see the other girls react/drag her :gaygacat5:

20 minutes ago, Haze said:

Alexis is so funny because she's like the complete opposite of nerve, but she's gone so far it tipped over again to nerve. Like the girl has such a lack of spine she somehow acts like noone else.

Either she's unbelievably delusional about her actions or she's fully aware of her acting for the camera 

Either way is still legendary, drag queens don't make TV like this anymore 

• Like 1

Jk

Edited by Solaris

4 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Am I the only one who stopped watching this bomb of a season? Just crown Jimbo and end it already omfg

This season made me realize how much filler are in these Drag Race episodes. I guess it's more tolerable with queens we're just getting to know, but with these queens it really is so boring. When I did resume watching (for the Roast ep) I skipped everything besides the runway, challenge and critiques. They really need to condense the episodes, going back to 40m tops was actually a good thing, if they can account for it unlike S15, it'd have better results and be way easier to watch.

We just don't need the girls faking conversations in the work room about the challenge or whatever other filler they use. It's so redundant.

The filler only works when we’re all live reacting online or in bars, because it gives us time to comment. I hate the Paramount+ seasons cause I have no desire to watch filler alone when there’s nobody to talk about the show with. 

55 minutes ago, Solaris said:

My worst fears about All Stars 9 have come true -_- I blame y’all on the internet, y’all told them……

The mods are gonna snatch you up from this thread again

15 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The filler only works when we’re all live reacting online or in bars, because it gives us time to comment. I hate the Paramount+ seasons cause I have no desire to watch filler alone when there’s nobody to talk about the show with. 

Yeah Drag Race is a show that is 5x better viewed in a public setting vs alone

Over time, I’ve come to really appreciate how great the casting was on season 14. The only queen from that season who didn’t really make an impact is June. Alyssa isn’t mainstream but she was a big deal in some places before Drag Race and she’s an even bigger deal now, and even Orion has plenty of memorable moments. Compared to season 15 which had lots of duds like Poppy, Amethyst, Jax, Aura, even Malaysia despite her going pretty far.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

I'm sorry but Alexis is so *****, none of the girls the last few seasons would have the nerve to act like she did :jonny2:

(no, not mistress) 

nothing against alexis but it's not really ***** when you don't have any self awareness about what you're doing and are just operating on confusion/delusion lol

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Over time, I’ve come to really appreciate how great the casting was on season 14. The only queen from that season who didn’t really make an impact is June. Alyssa isn’t mainstream but she was a big deal in some places before Drag Race and she’s an even bigger deal now, and even Orion has plenty of memorable moments. Compared to season 15 which had lots of duds like Poppy, Amethyst, Jax, Aura, even Malaysia despite her going pretty far.

I'm shocked someone thinks this

12 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I'm shocked someone thinks this

You must be very shocked then, because the season 14 cast is very popular, lol. Maybe not in this thread, but it seems like most people in this thread don't even enjoy Drag Race. 

1 hour ago, teresaguidice said:

nothing against alexis but it's not really ***** when you don't have any self awareness about what you're doing and are just operating on confusion/delusion lol

Alexis is kind of the opposite of cunty to me, she's visibly awkward and insecure :rip:

53 minutes ago, Solaris said:

You must be very shocked then, because the season 14 cast is very popular, lol. Maybe not in this thread, but it seems like most people in this thread don't even enjoy Drag Race. 

I don't think it's fair to judge people for critiquing the show. It's in dire need of a switch up. Season 15 was very enjoyable for me, but 13&14 were dragged out way too long with little payoff and the Top 5 for 14 was so unwarranted. They also really need to get rid of the LSFTC & LSA formats, they are beyond tired and not yielding any great or even good results at times. It's just generally way too overproduced and the queens being scared straight of being messy and having any sort of fun really adds to how exhausting it was to watch both seasons. And I know we had Kandy/Tamisha but that lasted 1 episode before one of them was gone. 

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

4 hours ago, Jaded. said:

Are you saying that i only get half of the experiences? all these years? :chick3:

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I don't think it's fair to judge people for critiquing the show. It's in dire need of a switch up. Season 15 was very enjoyable for me, but 13&14 were dragged out way too long with little payoff and the Top 5 for 14 was so unwarranted. They also really need to get rid of the LSFTC & LSA formats, they are beyond tired and not yielding any great or even good results at times. It's just generally way too overproduced and the queens being scared straight of being messy and having any sort of fun really adds to how exhausting it was to watch both seasons. And I know we had Kandy/Tamisha but that lasted 1 episode before one of them was gone. 

I completely understand and agree, but come on, like half the people in here hate more contestants than they like. Half the people in here are clearly only here because they like being part of stan wars, so they pick a couple of queens to stan and then make hate comments about everyone else. A lot of these people clearly do not like the show or drag very much, it's not even debatable.

• Like 2

I already miss Alexis and her shenanigans :chick3: she's way too iconic 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Jaded. said:

I actually physically cringe when I watch DR with others just because how bad and nonsensical it can be (and mostly is) :skull: when I’m alone I can atleast pretend the challenges are funny 

• Like 1

Alexis is an iconic legend. The way she came back to Drag Race and delivered even MORE delusion and theater than on S9. She’s a good-TV machine. And I don’t even think it’s completely intentional. 

• Like 9

The only reason why Alexis was not this delusional on S9 is because Valentina was also in the room. :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, unino said:

Are you saying that i only get half of the experiences? all these years? :chick3:

It’s certainly still enjoyable by yourself but the reactions to everything are so heightened with a crowd, especially lipsyncs, you really get more of a community feel, it’s exactly the same feeling straights probably get watching sports together 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cain said:

I actually physically cringe when I watch DR with others just because how bad and nonsensical it can be (and mostly is) :skull: when I’m alone I can atleast pretend the challenges are funny 

The mini and acting challenges can be rough sometimes but the gay bars I watch usually have a reaction period where we just laugh them off and go “that was dumb anyways on to the runway” :rip: 

But I get more what you’re saying when watching with the straight people, straight people with minimal awareness of gay culture just do not get this show.

• Like 1

Imagine an All Stars season with some of the most overlooked queens in the franchise:

Shuga Cain

Lineysha Sparx

Deja Skye

Maddy Morphosis

Aura Mayari

Robin Fierce

Brita Filter

Jaidynn Diore Fierce

Kandy Ho

Joslyn Fox

Dida Ritz

Akashia

• Thumbs Down 3

Aura needs to never be on my screen again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.