RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

27 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Yes there is. They are two different shows. 

Lol no. Not when everything is exactly the same as the original :skull:

Different version, not an entirely different show :coffee2:

Edited by Morissette

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

Same girls, same production, same style of challenges, same judges, same everything. MERGE THEM! 

AS format is not the same as regular seasons :toofunny3:

For this reason alone, it should live in its own thread.

Edited by Hephaestus

By the way I see y’all posting in the other thread too, so what is the truth?

It looks like you’re fully capable of posting in the thread specific to a version of the franchise, so this whole discussion sounds really weird to me.

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

I feel like all winners2 would be like the best season since the best winners are not included on this :p still excited for Raja & Jinkxx obviously  

It’s gonna serve AS2 you’ll see. The cast is already gonna be better

Violet

Bob

Aquaria

Bebe

Alaska

Kylie

Symone

krystal/kita

7 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

MERGE THE THREADS!
azealia-banks-yelling.gif

MERGE THE THREADS!

2 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

MERGE THE THREADS!

MERGE THE THREADS!

lmao :toofunny3:

Anyways, Reunion in two days and NO ONE is talking about it :mandown:

Merge the threads obviously.

The Drag Race thread isn't just for the shows while they are but practically a Base for US Drag Race in general + all the queens and hosts rates, etc. No point in keeping them separate especially when Season 14 is gonna be off the air in 2 weeks and then AS7 will be done by end of July. We stay in here discussing the dolls and the show even during off-season, which is almost half a year. Why let both threads rot from August-January when it'd be kept active with one thread. The international seasons still have their own threads which make sense but US never overlaps a regular and AS season so just keep them as one. 

DONT MERGE THE THREADS!

It's nice to not have to read anything about S14 while I follow the All Stars discussions

DONT MERGE THE THREADS!

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

lmao :toofunny3:

Anyways, Reunion in two days and NO ONE is talking about it :mandown:

There was no drama this season aside from delusional Daya and Jasmine being a chatterbox. Reunions since season 10 have been boring af. There is nothing to look forward to :coffee2:

18 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Violet

Bob

Aquaria

Bebe

Alaska

Kylie

Symone

krystal/kita

Replace Kylie with Envy Peru and Krystal/Kita with Carmen Farala and it's the best cast.

25 minutes ago, FinleyGates said:

I just saw a screen cap of the confessional looks and Yvie looks great! Also The Vivienne’s hair :clap3:

Yvie really looks very handsome!!! 

20 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Violet

Bob

Aquaria

Bebe

Alaska

Kylie

Symone

krystal/kita

Replace Kylie with Bianca and Kita with Sasha and that would be a dream cast that we'll never have :cries: 

8 minutes ago, Morissette said:

There was no drama this season aside from delusional Daya and Jasmine being a chatterbox. Reunions since season 10 have been boring af. There is nothing to look forward to :coffee2:

The Daya/Jasmine/Jorgeous drama should be enough to look forward to the reuonion imo :michael:

Lmao, merge the threads. There’s no reason to separate it now and flood the entertainment section with 90 drag race threads, we’re literally about to get 3 more international seasons soon and there’s gonna be so many threads + the spoiler thread. People have posted spoilers in the regular thread, thinking that it was the spoiler thread because there are 90000 Drag Race threads already.

We don’t need separate threads. :kiss:

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

image.jpg

ATE the promo look downe

The only queen here with 2 titles and she's coming for her 3rd.

Miss Congeniality and 2x Winner Monet X Change has such a nice ring to it.

210f89dd666a3a7a82f05380830ebe91d2335dca.gif

She literally looked SO good :jonny: I'm really excited to see what she can do with a BUDGET budget this time around.

6 minutes ago, Whis said:

Replace Kylie with Envy Peru and Krystal/Kita with Carmen Farala and it's the best cast.

Carmen doesn’t speak English unfortunately :weeps:

6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The Daya/Jasmine/Jorgeous drama should be enough to look forward to the reuonion imo :michael:

My first time disagreeing with u but you're still an icon :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, Morissette said:

My first time disagreeing with u but you're still an icon :gaycat2:

Thank you bestie, we will overcome this :heart:

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Lmao, merge the threads. There’s no reason to separate it now and flood the entertainment section with 90 drag race threads, we’re literally about to get 3 more international seasons soon and there’s gonna be so many threads + the spoiler thread. People have posted spoilers in the regular thread, thinking that it was the spoiler thread because there are 90000 Drag Race threads already.

We don’t need separate threads. :kiss:

This is tea tho, my brain is already scrambled with all the Espana, Italia, UK, etc threads. And soon there'll be Sweden, France and Philippines added to the mix :psyduck:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

If you want this thread to be active, post about S14 then :giraffe:

I genuinely don’t know how you think it’d be better to keep both US and AS (and potentially Secret Celebrity) plus the constant Trixie/Monét/insert queen you hate discussions in a single thread when there could be a space for each.

35 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

By the way I see y’all posting in the other thread too, so what is the truth?

It looks like you’re fully capable of posting in the thread specific to a version of the franchise, so this whole discussion sounds really weird to me.

39 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

the desperate urge to hang on to the OP :rip: let it go sis.

1 minute ago, R.E.M. said:

the desperate urge to hang on to the OP :rip: let it go sis.

I genuinely don’t care about keeping OP, I just can’t stand clutter and chaos and this thread was a mess before the reset :gaycat1:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

I genuinely don’t care about keeping OP, I just can’t stand clutter and chaos and this thread was a mess before the reset :gaycat1:

well the majority of us want it merged so u better get used to the alleged "clutter", "chaos", and "mess"

tiffany-pollard-leave.gif

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Sis I fear YOU are the clutter and mess with 8 posts on the last page alone trying to convince the girls to keep the threads separate :deadbanana4:

Telling the girls to talk about 14 when you've made more posts about the merge than the actual season :rip:

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Sis I fear YOU are the clutter and mess with 8 posts on the last page alone trying to convince the girls to keep the threads separate :deadbanana4:

Telling the girls to talk about 14 when you've made more posts about the merge than the actual season :rip:

Well, it’s not like anyone was talking about S14 anyway :michael:

The thread was literally dead until the merge discussion started, everyone was posting (and still is) in the All Stars thread actually talking about the season. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.