RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Raja, Yvie, Jaida - don't let me down!

Monet and Jinkx are gonna do great.

If the Vivienne can maintain her nerve with these queens, she's also gonna do well. And production must love Trinity if they're bringing her back because we've seen what she's got to offer and I'm bored... so I guess she's gonna be payola'd.

I don't understand Trinity's appeal :doc:

Jaida is lovely, but I still don't understand how she won season 12? The only things I remember from her are "Look over there" and her cut out crown in the final lipsync outfit. I might've just missed some things, cus I was watching the season in the background, half the time.

Also, something about Sherri Pie in that season felt so... weird. Like they were a portrait that would occasionally move or shift their eyes in the background. Her Mae West impersonation lowkey gave me a spook, late in the show. :biblionny:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Because she shouldn't be.

489013f070ac7dfed2ee4ac55423349bbef26701.gifv

Was this the season with Manila? If so, you didn't lie.

TheOnlyOne
16 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Jaida is lovely, but I still don't understand how she won season 12? The only things I remember from her are "Look over there" and her cut out crown in the final lipsync outfit. I might've just missed some things, cus I was watching the season in the background, half the time.

Also, something about Sherri Pie in that season felt so... weird. Like they were a portrait that would occasionally move or shift their eyes in the background. Her Mae West impersonation lowkey gave me a spook, late in the show. :biblionny:

Because she was the only queen outside of Widow worthy of a crown. 

Certainly you don’t think Gigi Goode or the sexual assaulter was deserving? Both were flops who couldn’t lipsync to save their lives and were pushed through the competition and saved unfairly cause production knew they’d lose to even Jackie Cox.

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Because she was the only queen outside of Widow worthy of a crown. 

Certainly you don’t think Gigi Goode or the sexual assaulter was deserving? Both were flops who couldn’t lipsync to save their lives and were pushed through the competition and saved unfairly cause production knew they’d lose to even Jackie Cox.

Didn't care for Sherri's 50s housewife gimmick, or w/e she was doing. I thought Gigi Goode did great in the competition? I do remember liking her outfits. Maybe I got fooled by rigged challenge wins, while I had my eyes off screen, doing work.

Wish Crystal Meth-head won, that Bert and Ernie look was just something else, probably one of my favorite looks of all seasons.. I just had to stan! :jonny5:  hated the Like a Bird lip sync, though 

The promo for AS7 is insane :jonny6: isn’t it just another Paramount+ exclusive in the US though? 

You can watch Jaidas recently uploaded winner video and see the MASSIVE and MANY top placements and rave reviews she got from judges.

5 minutes ago, Bindi said:

She should win All Winners 2

4 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

y’all still doing this?

31 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

ag7raq5frvy81.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg

what is this mess? :bibliahh:

BOOT

Shea and SheDevil consistently missing the mark :rip: 

I'm starting to buy into the Jaida hype. The newest video showing highlights from her season kinda won me over :clap3: 

1 hour ago, KaledKalil said:

ag7raq5frvy81.jpg?width=1366&format=pjpg

what is this mess? :bibliahh:

Ma’am :rip:

it looks like she just got off her shift at Applebees and wanted to throw some clothes on so she wasn’t going out in her uniform 

1 hour ago, Nip Tuck said:

y’all still doing this?

And it is always the same thing too. “I didnt really watch the season but *insert not understanding how Jaida won opinion*. If you didnt watch the season you didnt even see most of the competition. So how can you say someone didnt deserve the win…

36 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

And it is always the same thing too. “I didnt really watch the season but *insert not understanding how Jaida won opinion*. If you didnt watch the season you didnt even see most of the competition. So how can you say someone didnt deserve the win…

It’s the fact that user said Crystal should’ve won too :rip:

6 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Bob and Envy? The TABS is too much.

Omg Bob is doing it for all stars? :duca:

6 hours ago, Bindi said:

Bob is hosting the Pit Stop :wanda:

10 minutes ago, FAN said:

Omg Bob is doing it for all stars? :duca:

According to Bindi

Wait if Bob is doing the Pit Stop does that mean her an Monet won’t be doing Watchery for AS7 :weeps: I hate this life 

Shea... give it up, deelishis :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.