RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Rotunda said:

The way we could have had a Top 3 of Anita/Kita/Elektra with a full storyline of Elektra competing against her bosses

Elektra was not top 3 material :rip:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, CroNich said:

Elektra was not top 3 material :rip:

She was top 4 material and then we DQ Scarlet for racism :coffee:

I'd love to see an All Stars: Legends season with some of the older more iconic queens that haven't won before. My dream cast would be:

Detox

Alyssa

Katya 

Adore 

Shangela 

Bendela 

Shannel 

Nina Flowers 

Naomi Smalls 

Valentina 

I doubt half the queens would do it but imagine the power it would have 

3 hours ago, CroNich said:

I'd love to see an All Stars: Legends season with some of the older more iconic queens that haven't won before. My dream cast would be:

Detox

Alyssa

Katya 

Adore 

Shangela 

Bendela 

Shannel 

Nina Flowers 

Naomi Smalls 

Valentina 

Replace Valentina with Peppermint and that would be an awesome season 

4 hours ago, CroNich said:

Detox

Alyssa

Katya 

Adore 

Shangela 

Bendela 

Shannel 

Nina Flowers 

Naomi Smalls 

Valentina 

Ooooh I love this idea. Delete Naomi for Tati maybe, but overall solid cast. 

Both Brooke and vanjie are over doing the work lol 

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Replace Valentina with Peppermint and that would be an awesome season 

1 hour ago, NavyBlue said:

Ooooh I love this idea. Delete Naomi for Tati maybe, but overall solid cast. 

Detox

Alyssa

Katya 

Adore 

Shangela 

Bendela 

Shannel 

Nina Flowers 

Tatiana 

Peppermint 

would be a stellar cast too... might just be weird that Peps is the only one that hasn't competed on All Stars yet but hey anything to get her back on TV

Also off-topic but is anyone else's ATRL riddled with ads atm?

Brooke had such a beautiful boy and girl face, they need to stop getting work done. Not everyone needs it!

Vanjie changed her makeup between S11 taping & S11 reunion/finale & she has never gone back to what her makeup used to be since. I miss her old makeup.  There must be a reason she changed it so significantly.

7 hours ago, CroNich said:

Detox

Alyssa

Katya 

Adore 

Shangela 

Bendela 

Shannel 

Nina Flowers 

Naomi Smalls 

Valentina

Damn near perfect cast.

The way we already know the top 2 at the end of the season would be Ben and Detox (Shangie at #3) :clap3:

4 hours ago, CroNich said:

Detox

Alyssa

Katya 

Adore 

Shangela 

Bendela 

Shannel 

Nina Flowers 

Tatiana 

Peppermint 

would be a stellar cast too... might just be weird that Peps is the only one that hasn't competed on All Stars yet but hey anything to get her back on TV

Also off-topic but is anyone else's ATRL riddled with ads atm?

Yessss this cast is **chefs kiss** we need more Pep. 

And the ads are annoying af. 

1 hour ago, NavyBlue said:

Yessss this cast is **chefs kiss** we need more Pep. 

And the ads are annoying af. 

Yeah.

Any season with Katya will have her in the finale, sorry to inform you guys. She’s immensely popular and production will want her around till the end. She’s also way more talented at Drag Race overall than Trixie so it’ll be easier to payola her. If she’s on a season she likely won’t win but she’s a SHOO-IN for the finale more than any other non-winner queen in the franchise I’d argue.

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Yeah.

Any season with Katya will have her in the finale, sorry to inform you guys. She’s immensely popular and production will want her around till the end. She’s also way more talented at Drag Race overall than Trixie so it’ll be easier to payola her. If she’s on a season she likely won’t win but she’s a SHOO-IN for the finale more than any other non-winner queen in the franchise I’d argue.

This. Although if she ever comes back again I’m almost positive they will rig a crown for her

Meh, people said the same thing about Ginger and look how that turned out. 

I actually love Katya but I think if she ever came back she’d make it to the finale and lose, maybe to more of an underdog queen like Minj did. She kinda fits the bill on earlier season queen(at this point) who fans will root for and support whether she wins or not if that’s a role they cast on a future all stars. 

An All Stars: Legends type of season would gave a Katya/Shangela top 2 (if they were there)

It would be the most anticipated, epic finale of all-time. VH1 would be take a chance to miss that. 

Could you imagine? Everyone waiting to hear that winner? Goosebumps. 

6 hours ago, Jaay said:

An All Stars: Legends type of season would gave a Katya/Shangela top 2 (if they were there)

All Stars: Superstars would be more fitting title :gaycat2: Legends should've been used for winners :gaycat4:

On 5/3/2022 at 7:41 PM, Alyssa Edwards said:

This very very short lived series is very funny and has insane replay value, why ?

Watched the first two episodes and they were funny as ****. 

Katya will likely never win a season cause she isn’t a queen that would do what WOW wants from a winner. Katya being Katya is enough, and they’re fine with that. Like I said though, there is 0 chance she doesn’t make the finale. If she was top 2, whoever the other queen is would win though Imo. 

5 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Watched the first two episodes and they were funny as ****. 

TASTE. The chemistry and history between these two gworls :smitten2: I've been re-watching these videos for years.

Any season that has Ben DeLa Creme will have her in the finale unless she rigs herself out of it again. (Ben is the most talented person at Drag Race in herstory. Check her credentials.) Unless a cast has Bianca, Alaska or Bob in it, i don't see a single b!tch have a shot at beating her.

cuca-deboa.gif

On 5/4/2022 at 1:41 AM, Alyssa Edwards said:

This very very short lived series is very funny and has insane replay value, why ?

Here's the second episode for the girls in the front of the class :celestial2:

rihannafan
10 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

TASTE. The chemistry and history between these two gworls :smitten2: I've been re-watching these videos for years.

Any season that has Ben DeLa Creme will have her in the finale unless she rigs herself out of it again. (Ben is the most talented person at Drag Race in herstory. Check her credentials.) Unless a cast has Bianca, Alaska or Bob in it, i don't see a single b!tch have a shot at beating her.

cuca-deboa.gif

Her AS3 run is better than those three

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.